tuscl

Kinda messed up experience

Sunday, June 30, 2019 4:43 PM
I was at a strip club in LA and there was a pretty girl wearing a tight dress that was not that skimpy, so I asked if she was working. She said yeah and asked if I wanted a dance, and I said yeah, and she immediately strips the dress off and walked me to the back. How it works in this club is its 20 for topless and 40 for nude. She did one dance topless, and it was great, so for the next dance I asked for nude. She took the money pretty quick in a bit of an odd way, put it into the machine, and then started the dance. Next thing I notice is her fuckin tampon string fully hanging out, and she never even bothered to hide it for the whole song. It dangled in my face during the air dance and I was so grossed out, I just took off right after the song was over. Maybe I'm squeamish, but I find that super gross.

16 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Being a strip clubber can sometimes be dirty-business - dancers are in the business of selling dances and usually don't turn down sales and gotta make $$$ when they can/need-to
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Are you squeamish about all women’s menstrual periods? Would you have preferred that she not have a tampon? In my experience most strippers cut the string off. It’s all pretty natural and doesn’t bother most. I know of some strippers who’ve told me they’ve had customers ask to eat them while menstruating. That’s a little further than I’d choose to go, but I have had sex while making a bloody mess. Don’t need a lube.
  • 501traveler
    5 years ago
    Strippers are women and have periods. Most work during them and cant afford to take those days off. Im sure they are not going to tell most customers when they're on their periods as it would mean less chances of selling dances. Most do cut the string off. As Gawker mentioned, are you grossed out by womens menstrual periods? Unless she bleed on you, its no big deal. I've had a dancer bend over in front of me after giving me dances and ask if her string was showing before she went on stage. You could of politely told her string was distracting and asked to take a break for her to freshen up and then resume the dance in a few.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Get over yourself. If that's the worst thing that you encounter in your life consider yourself lucky.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    I've seen it three times. They are very appreciative when you tell them it's hanging out. They then go back to the dressing room to cut it off or tuck it in.
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    He's 21 and this his first SC experience and it's ruined. Do yourself a favor and go to HKTJ instead. Not far from LA.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    it wouldn’t bother me for just a low mileage lapper.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    What Ms. lopaw said. Periods are part of relationships with women even if sex isn’t part of the deal. If you are disgusted by the fact that she has a tampon in, even if you aren’t going to have sex, you should just ask next time and then decline her. I think you shouldn’t be surprised if she avoids you in the future though.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    After the Winston Cup we went to the Tampon 200. We were in the number 2 spot and we had to pull some strings but we finally made it to first place...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You want to see naked women, yet are grossed out by basic biological functions....
  • Skin4Win
    5 years ago
    Just don’t pull on the string
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    About two weeks ago, a stripper was giving me a 2 hour VIP at her apartment (how that came together is a story for another time...). About 30 minutes in, she jumped up and said, "Oh! I think my period is starting." She went into her bathroom to tidy up while I verified there was nothing unexpected on my pants (yes, I was still wearing my pants - at this point). After she came back to resume the dance, she said: "You have no idea how many lap dances you have received while the dancer is on her period. But trust me, it's a lot." Just do the math: If you get dances from a random sample of say, 28 dancers in one month, and a women's monthly period usually lasts 7-8 days, then it's likely that at least one out of 4 dancers (28 divided by 7) in the sample are on their period. That means that 7 of your 28 dances were with women on thier period. Most will tuck in the string and you will never know.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Wait.....what machine did she put money into?
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    You were not tempted to pull it out with your teeth????????????? lol
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    This is why I NEVER let them take off the bottoms. It may be a necessary requirement for the daily life of any female, but I don't want to see that gross ish, even if it is natural. I'll be bringing a barf bag when my future baby is born.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion