Knowing Shit From Shinola

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Yes, Icey, there IS a difference ...

https://www.tuscl.net/photo.php?id=1699

69 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    What club does the babe in the red shirt work in ?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    She’s not a stripper. She’s a tenured professor at “Boyz in da Hood University, a prestigious bastion of higher learning where young men who aspire to look like gangstas study so they can better impress their bitches and hoes.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Gangsta boys don’t polish their kicks them scruffy ole kicks are really shit kickers
    😂
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Wondering why your turd looks like a bratwurst...?

... and also wondering why the last brat I ate tasted like shit...?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^ Wasn’t my turd.

It was reputedly from Elvis’s last bowel movement before he died.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Strippers love me though
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    besides TBH I'm better off than most of you
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^LOL yah dope boy fresh LOL
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Sure you are, Icey!

... and the fuzzy bunny found the magic carrot and lived happily ever after in the enchanted forest.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I used to want Icey to go away. Now that everybody is picking on him, I think he is hilarious. Well, the things people are saying about him are hilarious.

Rev, keep up the good work !
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ but would you complain if he went away?
    😂
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ^ Yes, I’d be bummed out if Icey left us.

Having him around makes me feel so much better about myself.

God bless you, Icey!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^LOL works both ways 😁
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Despite how old some of us really are, we are all somewhat juvenile. If we weren’t, we wouldn’t be wasting our time posting shit on TUSCL.

But I think Icey is the genuine article. I think he is actually a juvenile.

Think about it.

How many adults do you know who aspire to come across as gangstas or who talk about running trains on their girlfriends with their buddies?

I’d peg Icey at 17-18 years old.

If he is 20 years old or more and acting this way he should probably be on medication.

When I was 17 there was no internet and nothing like TUSCL. If there had been, any posts I might have contributed at age 17 would probably have been as moronic as the drivel Icey posts ... but with much better grammar.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    rev, I'll tell you why I think that's preposterous: no 18 year old has such a tin ear to street talk. Literally, every time icey goes street, I cringe; sometimes I get douche chills from it. This language has absolutely crossed over for young people. My teenage son and his friends, who grew up in a privileged neighborhood in silicon valley, can do it much more authentically and effortlessly. 0% chance some 18 year old is so incapable. No, I think what we're seeing is a middle aged troll who has invented a troll persona and is trying too hard -- doing internet research on popular songs and dress style, and then making OT threads about them.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Subraman,

I understand your logic. But I can’t imagine an adult mind engaging in such a frivolous and pointless charade.

But I suppose Icey could be a 450 pound shut-in desperate to have any kind of conversation with others but to do so anonymously so he can keep the pathetic truth about his life and circumstances concealed from view.

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Subraman
    It’s dougster, same MO, same feel, same repetitive tired themes. Did you believe he was really gonna fade into the good night.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    25: yes, the argument techniques are identical. I was trying to make the argument, without saying Lord Valdemort's name out loud
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"I understand your logic. But I can’t imagine an adult mind engaging in such a frivolous and pointless charade. "

I know, it's unbelievable. There have been a number of studies on internet trolls. The results are always the same; they are socially isolated, truly miserable people. Trolling is the one thing that gives them joy. If this was the highlight of your life, you'd put in a lot of effort too lol... There have been a lot of other theories too, maybe it's a dancer, under the assumption that the troll really believes the looney left SJW stuff, but I don't think that type of person would write the pimp "strippers are hoes, you should hit them, emotionally abuse them, and control their drugs" aspect. Besides, the loony left types are easy to emulate, which is why the persona is more convincing.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Subraman,

I know little about internet trolls. I never read any articles on the topic. But it doesn’t take much to recognize someone who is unhappy with the emptiness of his/her life and the individual behind the Icey persona certainly exudes buckets of insecurity and unhappiness. Most internet characters accused of being internet trolls come across as people unhappy with their lives.

For Icey’s sake, I hope I’m right - he’s just a frustrated adolescent. We’ve all been there. Most of us struggled a bit through the awkward maturation process but eventually survived with only a few emotional bruises.

If you’re right about the person behind the Icey character, then all I can say is, “Holy shit! That’s one gruesomely sick puppy!”

Sucker-punching an irritating adolescent is one thing. It can help them grow up. But kicking around an emotionally damaged social misfit who is (or should already be) an adult is something I would prefer not to engage in. If that’s Icey’s real problem, then I feel terrible for picking on someone who is already so deeply unhappy about the personal hell he is trapped in.

Thanks for your input. Although I hope you’re wrong about Icey, it’s been enlightening.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    reverendhornibastard said "I understand your logic. But I can’t imagine an adult mind engaging in such a frivolous and pointless charade."

One can have an adult body but a juvenile mind. Sometimes tragically so. Also, this is the Island of Misfit Toys.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I don't have any issues kicking around any troll regardless of their motivations and issues. And regardless of her true self, IceyDodo is clearly a troll that posts with the intent to put down and denigrate others. In this thread alone she just had to post,

"besides TBH I'm better off than most of you".

^ This exemplifies her attitude here. She posts to put down others as a means to elevate herself by contrast. It's a common theme with many of her posts.

For me personally, I think she's most definitely a female due to her writing style and her disdain for older men who go to strip clubs. I've oscillated between her being a young drug dealer or an embittered lesbian stripper or sugar baby that is conflicted about being a ho. Either way she's a troll (and a hypocritical trick bitch).
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There’s one thing everyone agrees with and that’s it sucks to be you, icee!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Most guys / men don't give a fuck about what other guys want to do with women. In my experience this is almost universal. However on TUSCL, the exceptions to this have been san_jose_creep and IceyDodo. These two knuckleheads are OBSESSED with how other guys club with strippers. LMFAO they create threads on this issue and will completely post OT and derail other threads in order to make a point about it. It's all because they need their personal psychological ego boost from it. I can't imagine the bitterness inside that motivates them to do this. It's sad.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am an expert on shit trucks
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"For me personally, I think she's most definitely a female due to her writing style and her disdain for older men who go to strip clubs."

We've had this debate before ... maybe it's just fun to create theories. Obviously, the loony left SJW anti-sex-industry female persona fits with what you wrote above. But, it's still difficult for me to believe that if that's the real person behind the troll, they would even consider writing the "pimping women is good, I advocate beating them, controlling their drugs, and emotionally abusing them" part of the persona (which came first). And a young person, even a young woman, would better at writing that pimp persona; the current one has such a tin ear for the pimp persona that it makes us all cringe.

Why is why I think it's a middle aged guy who basically fits the socially isolated, miserable troll profile. His main intention is to disrupt the group. He created the pimp persona, which is hard to do and he's not good at it, and then created the opposite, a loony left SJW persona, which IMO is much easier to write. He disrupts every thread by choosing one or the other persona, and monotonously, predictably always just takes the opposite view of what the majority is, even if the topic has nothing to do with SCs.

Regarding the miserable part, I've never seen someone so humorless. You guys hate SJG so much you probably don't notice, but he's funny sometimes (and he's likely on the spectrum). Icey is never anything but miserable and angry
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Subra I'm open to her being an actual man but if she is, he is HIGHLY effeminate. Like flaming queen effeminate.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “Most guys / men don't give a fuck about what other guys want to do with women.”

Not entirely true. I am curious about the techniques employed by others just in case they have found new obscenities that I might also enjoy.

For example, an Italian friend of mine from NYC told me about numerous ways to abuse women using linguini.

I would never have come up with these ideas on my own. When it comes to foreplay using food I never got beyond bananas, cucumbers, grapes and ice cubes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ And yes she is almost always miserable and angry with her posts. Her "happy" posts are always when she is putting down and laughing at someone else.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @reverend LOL I meant that statement in the context of needing to create thread after thread and post after post about the same issues with what other men do with strippers. You may have your curiosities but you aren't posting ad nauseum about them. That's what I meant about not giving a fuck.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @RevHB exactly how do you abuse women using linguine and can it be done with angel hair as well ;)
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Twentyfive,

It depends.

Do you prefer a marinara, ragù or alfredo sauce
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Paul Neuman's FTW!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^^ I like a garlic and olive oil combined with a nice ragu
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're sick fucks for sitting around, spending time coming up with ridiculous scenarios about me and who I am...

Its crazy that you are so caught up by the fact that I know how to get stripper hoes to catch feelings and that I'm not a right wing alt right type nut job.

Truth is I'm definitely doing better in life than you lulz
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ And yes she is almost always miserable and angry with her posts. Her "happy" posts are always when she is putting down and laughing at someone else.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ya, being always miserable, and then putting "lulz" on the end, is not some sort of social isolation camouflage
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO I love it when I say exactly what she's going to post and then she does it exactly as I described.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm not here to seek validation from old tricks.

If you weren't so jaded and arrogant you might learn something from me.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “If you weren't so jaded and arrogant you might learn something from me.“

Icey’s primary purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’ve learned a lot from you sonny
    I’ve learned that you have no sense of humor, irony, humility, and the most important thing I’ve learned is how terrible it must be to be such an unhappy SOB
    You actually have my pity.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't find prostitution, sex tourism, fucking kids, etc humorous. Especially when its coming from people who engage and or wish to engage in said illegal activities.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
    We don’t find you to be a fine upstanding young man
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "I don't find prostitution, sex tourism, fucking kids, etc humorous. Especially when its coming from people who engage and or wish to engage in said illegal activities."

One would have to wonder why you spend so much time on a forum where you condescend about 98% of the content. Well, except that you don't have to wonder at all.

You're a troll persona.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    25: you have no sense of humor -- advocating beating women, getting them hooked on drugs, and emotionally abusing them is hysterical!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo is so righteous and respects women. With quotes like this, how could she appear anything but?

"Turn the conversation to drugs. Hook her up with whatever she’s into. ... Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up."

"Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings. ... If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her."
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I love stripper hoes.... From my understanding that's what this site is for. Unfortunately, the discussion section has been taken over by a small clique of geriatric tricks who just talk about sex tourism and fucking hookers. That doesn't make me a troll.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    "Its in your best interest to take control of her drug use from the start. Make sure she does the minimum to get fucked up."
    "Never ask her to do shit. Tell her to do it."
    "Its about control."
    "Don’t be afraid to discipline her. Eventually you’ll have to. Be manipulative with her feelings."
    "She’s not happy with herself and never satisfied, she’s always looking for a quick fix and fast satisfaction."  
    "The number one thing you need to do to fulfill her needs is to make her dependent on you for as much as possible. You basically have to manage her life. Its what these bitches crave"
    "If she fucks with your main bitch keys your car gets violent with you, then slap the shit out of her. "

You'd be angry too if you'd spent so much time and energy advocating physically and emotionally abusing women! Imagine how tired he'd be if he actually did any of these things
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You have to leave what I say in the right context. I'm happy to answer any of your questions though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO she creates her threads unsolicited because nobody is asking her anything.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco,

You wrote, “ I'm happy to answer any of your questions though.”

When are you going to finally abandon the thoroughly discredited IceyLoco persona and resurrect your sorry ass under a new name and persona?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    IceyDodo takes her own stripper whore payments for GFE out of context.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco you have to be considered privileged if you ever make it to the age to call yourself a geriatric trick. You keep your ways and you’ll never make it there Witt people f2f, but as it is your butt buddy SJG and you are nothing but a keyboard cowboy.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I’ve been trying to follow this whole thing. Think I came late to the party. I agree I’ve assumed icey was a girl even before seeing everyone already figured that out.
    Also I’ve lost track of how many “bitches” icey has. But damn if I was half as awesome as Icey says s/he is at surrounding myself with strippers, I damn sure wouldn’t be wasting time on the internet.
    This is quite entertaining.
    Especially the resurrected threads from 2007.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I never resurrected threads from 2007
    Not a girl
    Not a persona, just keeping it real. Im a man of many talents
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Icey,

“Not a persona, just keeping it real.”

I’m so sorry to hear this.

You have my deepest sympathies!

Your poor mother! I can just imagine her disappointment.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Icey, I should have been more specific, I didn’t mean you resurrected the threads. I just lumped them into what seemed like a dumpster fire of threads when I logged in after a few days away.
    The resurrected threads have added to the ambiance of the stuff you’ve been posting.

Icey, I’m sorry but your way of talking (well writing) just reads like you’re a woman. I don’t know why, it’s just registered for me that way, and it seems I’m not alone in thinking this.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Ataboy, trying to insult me by being a misogynist....acting like calling me a woman is offensive, isn't working.

Reverend. You're wrong about me but then you know that, hence the generic insults
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Icey,

If you’re in the mood for some non-generic, customized insults, try these:

You’re a lying, sniveling pathetic excuse for a man. You can’t even decide whether you want to be the champion of women’s rights or a cruel, woman beating pimp who routinely brutalizes his hoes.

Your social life is undoubtedly as empty and bleak as the absurd persona you have adopted on this internet site.

The best thing that can be said about you is that you can probably be counted upon not to reproduce!
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    @ataboy that was exactly my same logic. If this person was as good at getting stripper chicks as they claim to be there's be no way in the world they'd have the time that this fool has posting on this site. Icey has even outdone SJG lately for the amount of shit she posts on here. If I had a bevy of fine stripper chicks and a normal life no way would I waste as much time as they do debating a bunch of strangers on the internet.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TFP, no one is posting any thing like "shit" here, except maybe for you.

Icey has made no unusual claims, he just holds a point of view on many subjects which is not a pig headed as you are.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Having a lot of free time makes me a liar? lmfao Its called working smart and having the skills to do it

Reverend, I don't advocate brutalizing or beating hoes... I'm saying that stripper hoes and women in general, want a man they can respect and who takes control. You won't date stripper hoes or make them catch feelings for you by being a trick.

My social life is great....

I want a family with the right woman...
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Oh Icey, if you only knew....
    I most certainly don’t consider calling you a woman offensive.
    It actually made me laugh out loud at you calling me a misogynist.
    And if I picked you out as a woman from the get go (when I joined) then believe me, you come off as a woman the way you write.
    I never said you being a girl was an insult.
    Funny you’d take it that way though.
    Do you think being a woman is degrading and a form of an insult?

Because I most certainly do not.
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    Well said reverend!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're the one who stopped going to a club coz you're too much of a pussy to tell a dancer you want her to go away so you can get dances with someone else and you're trying to demean me? ROTFLMFAO
  • AtAboy
    5 years ago
    I don’t tell women to “go away”. I treat them with as much respect as I can given the situation. I very much enjoy visiting other clubs and don’t want to burn bridges with regulars when I’m in the mood for more familiar interactions. My goal is not to have lots of stripper bitches to fuck. I’m in a completely different mind set from you and I don’t expect you to understand me or my actions. For starters, I don’t need to troll Internet forums for enjoyment.

Also your comment doesn’t address why you felt me calling you a woman was insulting. You side stepped explaining that by trying to insult me. Classic pathetic attempt to distract when the opponent can’t address the issue at hand.

Again you think me calling you a woman was meant as an insult when I never said it was. This lets me see a little of your thought process. Don’t try me, my understanding of behavior and psychology will have you stirred up over your mommy issues before this thread is over. Because issues like yours come from controlling mommies, son.

Unless you’re just mentally ill. Sometimes there’s just a biological mental illness or personality disorder at play. In which case, no amount of reasoning will help you without some professional intervention.

Good day sir.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You're a fucking pussy. You left the club coz you can't say no to a stripper. Can you say no to a waitress trying to upsell you? etc?

You don't respect women, if you respected them you wouldn't be a lil trick. You fear them and kiss their asses lmfao

If you can't say no to a stripper hoe.... and switch clubs instead, you have no place telling me anything. Nor any right to talk about logic as you completely lack it.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ hence the Shinola lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion