tuscl

Awkward convo with a buddy about SA...

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
BUDDY: "So, do you know about this site Seeking Arrangement?"

ISHMAEL: "Sure... I've read an article about it. Rich guys looking for arm candy."

BUDDY: "Yeah... so, I just got on that site... I'm just curious, you know...?"

ISHMAEL: "Uh huh. Sure. That'll be cheap as bubble gum compared to your divorce."

BUDDY: "You're a laugh minute. I got a complex thing going on. My boss's daughter is on there. Sexy pictures and everything. What the fuck do I do about that? I know this girl. I've talked to her at functions and stuff. This is my boss's little girl!"

ISHMAEL: "Okay. So it's possible I know more than what's in a news article. A few questions... do you have a paid account?"

BUDDY: "Sure."

ISHMAEL: "Just curious, huh?"

BUDDY: "Fuck yourself, alright. You're fuckin' on there too."

ISHMAEL: "Fair enough. Have you turned on the privacy setting that prevents the profiles you visit from being notified that you viewed them?"

BUDDY: "Did I what now...?"

ISHMAEL: "So, that's a 'no'..."

BUDDY: "Are you saying she got some message when I went to her page? I didn't know it did that!"

ISHMAEL: "Hold on... you might be okay. Have you uploaded any of your pictures to your profile?"

BUDDY: "Yeah! You're supposed to, right!?"

ISHMAEL: "Well sure, but... listen, if you uploaded a picture that shows your face, did you make it a private photo?"

BUDDY: "How do you do that? I just uploaded them! ARE YOU TELLING ME SHE SAW ME LOOKING AT HER PAGE?!"

ISHMAEL: "Also a 'no'. Log in to your profile and give me your phone."

[Buddy fumbles with his smart phone. Eventually logs in to SA.]

ISHMAEL: "Ummm... okay, so see that right there? That's letting you know that she visited your profile. And see right there? That's letting you know that she sent you a message."

[grabs phone back]

BUDDY: "Oh Jesus. Oh my God!"

ISHMAEL: "Yeah, well, I hope she actually wants to suck your dick. Because I'm pretty sure this is going to be more expensive than your divorce, even if she doesn't."

22 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    CMI wins the thread of the day award.

Laugh my motherfucking ass off!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Who's who's daddy now?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    This is why it took me a while to get on Seeking myself. I wanted to learn all the tricks from experienced TUSCL members.

Didn't know about the thing to not let them see me look at them. Thanks.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm glad that this is now a public service announcement.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you mean awkward convo coz you have a problem admitting to looking for hookers online.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ you clearly didn't read it, dodo
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    There was a story on the sugaring forum from a guy who went on looking for an SB and saw his 17-yr-old daughter. Hopefully he understood the privacy settings.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Oops.
    Saving buddies one awkward conversation at a time.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    RandomMember... Yeah. That's worse.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Maybe i'm sense, but how is this going to cost him more than his divorce?

Blackmail?

Lose his job?

While either are posible, the Blackmail angle does not work as she is on the site too looking for guys, and if he gets fired for checking out her profile that sounds like a lawsuit.

Again, I might be missing something but it seems your friend has little too worry about.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Right... so the follow up on this is that she is angling for hush money in the form of an "allowance".

He has raised the "mutually-assured destruction" argument. She has countered with something along the lines of "I'm his daughter. He can't fire me from being his daughter. I'll be fine." So, she's not lacking in chutzpah, as they say.

Lawsuit... You know, that really depends on just how public, searchable, and permanently recorded a person wants this sort of thing to be. I'd say this also has the whiff of the sort of news story that gets posted here from time to time.

They are currently in a wary stand-off.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    If he was seeking an arrangement to have his balls held by a young hottie, he definitely got one.

He definitely has more to lose here than her. Time to start looking for another job.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    It would be fun to fuck your boss's daughter since he's been fucking you all these years.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    CMI how hot is she though?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Frankly, I would go to his boss, tell him what he discovered. His daughter trying to hook up with old guys. End of story. He is being a pussy about this. Guys look for online pussy all the time. His boss should be happy that a “friend” discovered her intentions before some dick that wants to rape/kill her. ....that is how I would present it to his boss.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ Depends on how old she is and if she's making a living on her own. Also if she's a daddy's girl* or not.

*No pun intended.
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    Yeah, sounds like he is letting some young girl rule over his emotions and if doesn't take control of the situation she will destroy him one way or another.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wow.

Hush money?

WTF, as long as he is not on the site/app on a company device, he has nothing to worry about.

I would suggest get ahead of this, tell his boss up front, screenshot all messages, in his messages to her use terms like "bribery".
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Blood is thicker than water.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Also exactly who is getting hushed here from all this information? Her dad or his wife?
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    “Blackmail is a felony. I look for another job while you go to jail. Sure that’s how you want to play this?”
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    That is a crazy story. Hope it works out okay
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion