tuscl

Your fingers or your tongue?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, June 28, 2019 7:52 AM
Which works better at getting women aroused? It appears to me that the tongue works best but is that because not every guy will DATY or is there a physical reason?

17 comments

• IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    My mind.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    Tongue works better than fingers. Why? Because men cannot speak while DATYing???
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Depends on the girl and what she likes. I have been able to get girls off both ways.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fingers inside, tongue outside
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shadowcat has no idea because he is used to trying to get dudes like Ron Jeremy aroused.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    All women are different, so I prepare for all contingencies. I prefer to tease with the finger and let my tongue do the majority of the work. But mostly, I try to read her signals and follow her lead.
  • K
    5 years ago
    I don't recall where but I read once why women prefer tongue to fingers. the tongue is softer but still firm. the tongue has more surface area. it can move easily in any direction. a guy usually gets distracted with kissing or sucking tits when he fingers a woman. he can lick her clit and put a finger in her.
  • JohnSmith69
    5 years ago
    most guys would choose to be pleasured by her mouth/tongue rather than her hand. Women are no different.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Tongue is better majority of the time. When guys are all worked up, myself included, we tend to be a little too rough with our fingers, or rub a little too fast before they are ready for it, and it hurts them a little. Too much pressure on the clit too soon is no good. Men are like microwaves and women are like a slow heating oven. You have to allow them time to get aroused before they are ready for more pressure or faster rubbing on their clitoris. The tongue does a better job from beginning to end.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    A few women have told they like dick but don't like being fingered - and probably more don't like it and haven't told me so
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Best to undress women in stages. So start with fingers, but through her clothes or through her undergarments. Go do tongue then after her skin is bared. Use fingers to help as you are doing this. SJG
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    If you don't maintain your nails appropriately women usually don't want you shoving your fingers into their lady parts. But since I have both a tongue and fingers, I use both accordingly as the situation dictates, although I prefer using my tongue
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Tongue wins every time, as long as the tongue's owner has a clue as to what they are doing.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I always prep my nails, clipping, and filing or grinding down on something improvised, when I will be with a lady. I start with fingers, nipples and pussy. I think tongue has more effect because of heat transfer and being wet. But I always like to tease girls along, make the whole thing go slower and take more time. Fingers fine working through her clothes, but flesh has to be bared for the tongue. Not really necessary to have any discussion about all of this, it just happens. SJG Car Keys and Wallet Dating [view link] Warrior15: Cashless Society - Should we mongers be concerned ? [view link] Democrats 2020 [view link] How long did you wait to club again after wedding? And why? [view link] 13 Desperate Men Explain Why They Go To Strip Clubs [view link] Trump Totally Wrong About Border and Wall [view link] Reno area pricing [view link] Real Dancing ? [view link] Alternative Educations [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Tongue, definitely, for me. I use it to talk to them on the phone, asking them what they're wearing while I masturbate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I also over the telephone like to ask girls what they are wearing. Sometimes I know that they are exaggerating, but that is still good. I want them to know that I like. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Can't really talk about what you want a girl to wear, when you are with her. Need to just adore her as she is. So best over the telephone. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion