tuscl

Psychology of a Troll

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
How does one get to a point in her life where trolling is rewarding to her? I say "her" because the longer I post here, the more convinced I am that the underlying character is a woman. Not only because of the weird female voice in the posts, but also because no self respecting man could ever behave like that. Of course it could really just be an oddly effeminate and emotionally damaged man, but if I had to play the odds I'd say female.

Any thoughts? And no, I am not just talking about the supposed "guy" with the crap reviews and fake female dancer connections (like Eve Hartley, lol) who obviously has a crush on me. This is a much broader question about the trolls on this board.

10 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    King of da trolls
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Are you talking shit about me ricky?
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    He seems to be talking about himself. After all, if this isn’t effeminate trolling behavior, I don’t know what is: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Whew doctorevil I was worried for a minute
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Some people want/need attention and negative attention is not only good enough, but also easier to get.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Virtually everyone, myself included, who posts personal experiences and opinions on internet sites is seeking attention and/or approval from strangers.

As long as some kind of response is given to the posts, the person will persist in posting on the site.

The surest way to discourage a person from posting on a site is to ignore him/her.

Deny any fire the oxygen it needs and it will quickly burn out.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I think the woman that Rick is referring to has a serious axe to grind.

My hunch is that she's a lesbian and the woman she loves is a stripper. She went crazy with jealousy watching her stripper gf/ex-gf dancing for middle aged men and probably performing extras on them. Eventually, the girlfriend left her and now she's a bitter woman pining for her ex-girlfriend and filled with hatred for the PL's that still get to have sex with her ex.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Or, she could also just be a stripperweb girl who is getting past her prime, sick of her job, and sick of dancing for old guys with money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion