tuscl

I need to get this off My chest A vision of My past few days ago has this

Djscudmaster
New York
Thursday, June 20, 2019 1:01 PM
At age 16 a philiipiene friend of mines from JHS going to different high schools has been going to church choir church services etc since 11. Upon visiting Him at his apartment His Mother says He is acting shy at church, Many boys his age and girls his age are trying to open Him up. She says why don't you accompany Him to church services. I go 5 sundays in a row. Its church sermon and later church luncheon in basement and in one time a visit to neighbors home nearby for outdoor bbq. In two of the visits 3 girls in a front pew row are staring back at us ever so often and saying He's cute. Few 11-14 year old females alongsides are starring at Us/Him Even a 30 something too. Hmmm I look at My friend and say Hmm you must be popular. Which he quips I guess so. Sooner than not some boys our age start looking back at us moreso at Him off and on. I don't return to church services with him. Within two weeks later I return to visit Him and His Mother quips My son is being bullied at church. I inquire within and He says They are picking on Me and egging Me to fight. Two weeks later I find out the bullying has gotten worst and that they want Him to fight back. His Mom says why not Go back to church services with Him which I do for two Sundays. In the last sunday I went The three girls in the front are always looking back and the boys in the front row are looking back at Him like thier pist. I inquire within when He says the girls in the front row are gf's of the boys in the front row pew next to them. Just then An older phillipene male age 19-20 I believe comes up to them and they are talking in phillipene and then I notice the older male look back at Him and say OH IT'S That WISEGUY. I quickly turn to My friend and say You must tell these girls you want nothing to do with them or lay low from church for a while or your just going to half to defend yourself. Next week I find out The bullying is still going on and I ask Him did He tell these girls off. He says No I didn't get a chance to. Amongst many things said He quipped BTW some of the females at church have been asking about you(Reffering to Me) It was 11-14's some 28 to 38's and in one instance when a 38 year old female was asking about Me saying Whee is your cute friend when is he coming back the three girls also chimmed in Yes when is He coming. Next week He goes to church on Sunday and on the following Monday His Mother calls Me frantically or worried asking Me to come over. I see what happened He had a black eye swollen lip and I believe a broken arm/leg. Mother says Im going to have to take Him out of church. Have them boys mothers told about them and Have them appologize. etc...One of the last things said was And thier GF's saw all this and did nothing to stop this. Vision said And because of This Your Friend upon graduating HS went to China Town to enter a chinese gang and began His life of crime. I thought the vision was over when I heard and thats not all Real truth is that the females at church whom you thought were looking at your friend were looking at YOU and were talking about YOU and all females even the 28 to 39's were sexually fantasizing about You. Hmmm What am I to think now

13 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    You’re very prolific
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Isn’t this exciting? A new SJG! Now SJG and DJfuckhead can be BFFs! Everybody really wins in that scenario.
  • Djscudmaster
    5 years ago
    REAL Fake scenario But what Okay so If I had sex with BEYONCE KNOWlLES at Her NY Apartment and video tapped it for prosperity. And the doorman at her NY apartment is someone I know from back when when He used to co own own a mom and pop shop in Queens. If He ushures Me in incognito because He knows Me and was already aware of this scenario and a neighbor who never saw Me there and quips upon Exiting her pent house apartment or saw Me exit elevator on Her floor and quips outloud Thats funny I thought Jay Z was out of town. Must be a delivery man but why isn't he carrying anything. Hmmm If She or someone hears a commotion at Beyonces apartment and hears voices which are only two voices and sexual innuendos being shared Hmmm Should she inquire within with Doorman about that strange man. If Beyonce starts bragging to friends on down low how she cheated on Jay with someone else who is better looking Hmmm after having her followed and not seeing anything strange He finds out Through a female friend that he had sex in her apartment Hmmm If He questions the doorman and He says He doesn't know nothing If It came back that He knew first and foremost and also knows where I live Hmmm Should someone yell back at Him Karmas a bitch Pay Backs a Bitch. What now or what So is it okay for Males to cheat on thier Mates but not the other way around
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    A bot of some kind?
  • SergeD
    5 years ago
    I have to admit I fucking love this.... maybe we’re witnessing the Andy Kaufman of TUSCL.
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    I can't believe I actually sat there and read that
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant point SergeD! How can you not love “REAL Fake scenario But what”? I have no idea what that phrase means but I still love it! Djscudmaster = aces writing! ;)
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I was starting to suspect that these posts are the product of some sort of text generator. Back in the early days of the internet I used one to create a magnificently long apology letter. It was much more coherent than this, but I think it relied on a lot of canned phrases. This one could be AI that still has a lot of learning to do.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    This is either a bot or someone is not taking their crazy pills.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Ok, so I want to make sure I understand everything. You're basically an somewhere between 18 and 20 years old and you think you're super cute, and you think every woman between the ages of 11 and 38 wants to fuck you. You're Asian, so you have a tiny dick, and you come to a mens strip club forum to brag about 11 year olds that think your cute, as well as 38 year olds that think your cute. You tell these long and boring and frankly retarded stories about how everything weird that happens, happens because you're cute and guys are jealous of you and women all cant imagine their lives without you. Do I basically have a pretty good summary of your life? Ok, here's what I think you should do...kill yourself, because no one on this forum gives a flying fuck about your life. Half the site has you on ignore by now because you are the worst story teller in the history of guys that suffer from being 100% retarded and 600% full of themselves. If you don't kill yourself and spare us from your random incoherent ramblings, at least take a fucking writing course at whatever community college your currently flunking out of so we can follow a story from beginning to end without needing a fucking flowchart. Or skip to the part that we might give 2 shits about, or understand no one cares and just stop posting shit for a while and read other peoples post and figure out how to write something people do care about.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    General, I enjoyed every word of that
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Maybe next time keep it on your chest. Dribble
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion