tuscl

Thoughts If this was True(With Near Death Experience) RETURNING TO STRIP CLUBS

Djscudmaster
New York
Female in a strip club(Been to this club year before) on a Thursday dressed normal has her back turned to Me. She is standing next to some mirrors I stare with intent because she has a BIG KIM KARDASHIN ASS. I see that she appeared startled and turns around quickly. She has a Wedding Ring on Finger. I look at her and she says Hi and I say Hi. Quickly she walks away. I sit by edge of bar and have a beer whilst My other latino friend is in opposite side of club talking with two strippers.
1-2 minutes later Some latina female comes up to Me and says Hi My friend thinks your cute and would like to talk with you. A seat is ushured next to the one she was sitting in near the mirrors. After a brief conversation I say Thank you Nice to have met you. I walk back to edge of bar and get another beer. Within few minutes shes returned to sit next to Me. Don't recall nothing but that she started kissing Me ie tongue kissing. She gets up and says would you like a Lap Dance. I look and say But your Marrried and got a ring. She quips OH Don't worry I got permission. thinking nothing i go.
Thing is We go to lap dance room to get a dance and what happens is half lap dance half make out session and a BJ.
I don't return to club until 1 month later on another day when whilst sitting in club with beer in hand bartender looks at Me and says look there. I see same girl there as I recall and she has no ring on finger and is dressed normal again. She comes over and says Hi want a lap dance. I decline and say No thanks. After being buzzed a bit over some beers She comes over grabs Me by Arm and says OH Come on One lap dance You don't have to pay. Some patron says to Me Hey Mister are you a wuss. Attractive Female wants to give you a lap dance You Chicken. Hearing this Made Me angry so I went. Instead of getting Lap Dane I got a 69.
She told Me please come back to Club on Thursdays.
I dont return till two weeks later thinking shed forgot when two females want a duo lap dance with Me I oblidge upon finishing LD Latina BIg Bootied Female walks in and says Hi there Remember Me. All I can recall is Getting another BJ.
Lets say I returned to club again byself or was waiting to meet up with friend. I end up getting persuaded to get a lap dance with her when I say okay Upon entering lap dance room Her bff walks in and then she walks in and bff walks out to stay on guard at door. She says Hi smiles wearing short skirt outfit and pulls out a condom and says MMMM I will put condom on you and you will fuck Me. I look like MMMM. She starts her mojo when her friend walks in and says your wanted. she leaves and leaves Me there with friend when she returns and walks in and bff walks out. Within a minute Quickly BFF walks in and says OMG Quick get out He's coming. She says take off condom and put in pocket. BFF walks in and she leaves.
1 month later I return to club with male friend on a saturday and upon entering some females at club looked startled when a female stripper i believe says quick please get out of this club and dont return more atleast for a few months. I say Oh She says Female you almost fucked in Lap Dance room is Part Owners Wife. I say OMG and leave .
I never returned to club till following year later forgetting what had happened and was looking to get job as DJ. Never happened but some female patrons liked Me and said please return which is what I did for a few visits.
IF A sickness or near death experience has both images of females I once knew dated interacted had sex almost dated and some visions are they were crying for Me or praying for My recovery etc...IF She Owners wife with Kids breaks down and says OMG while cryiing I cant believe what an x male patrons going through. He quips I know. Things happen that some male patron or x employee comes to Him and says why do you care for Him or His well being. And a conversation occurres where He gets pist and says MY WIFE and Him NO WAY THAT BASTARD. Upon hearing this and arguing with wife and at club with others. It comes back to Him that His Wife wasn't the only already involved female He was with. That there wete many and that

Should I EVER RETURN TO STRIP CLUBS or REGULAR BARS IF images of girls and visions are a WHOSE WHO of ATTRACTIVE and semi attractive FEMALE STRIPPERS or females I met at bars/rock venues Who either upon first glance were MARRIED or after our sexual encounter says thank you But if you think we are going to have another do over Dont think aboiut Im already involved

5 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's like your TUSCL's Manchurian Candidate. I'm just curious to know the post-hypnotic trigger that suddenly spurred you into action.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Shit, I've lost my decoder ring.

If I am deciphering the last word cluster correctly, it appears to be a question. My answer is YES, you should go to REGULAR BARS (bars/rock venues) nightly and hit on married women. Remember lead with your chin.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    A new moron for the growing ignore list
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ yeah.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion