tuscl

Some people have sex(Im outing Me out once and for all)

Djscudmaster
New York
Some people have sex outdoors in private/public parks etc..or some have sex in cars or with prostitutes/call girls strippers etc...I have/have had sex with female strippers in strip clubs/cars or taken them to hotels/motels/apartments. nothing new.
From the time I have/had My first sexual encounter with a stripper at age 19 i believe I didn't stop till i was 23 before years later I return back to clubs to redo this or be ushured in to this.
If signs on the wall were some patrons heard/overheard sex sounds in vip/lap dance room or in a club where there either is a strict policy of no strippers having sex inside or rumours start swirling that prostitutes are abound whispers come back to both management or patrons that this was happening and reports are dumbfounded to ears should female gossip over How well I was in a sexual act in a club and other strippers/barmaids quip Oh How lovely I cant wait to have My turn with Him should I be scrutinized/patronized or be closely monitored? If so why?
If rumours swirl afterwards in a strip club I frequented that females start saying yes we can have sex but it will cost you. Someone looks at Me and says to female in ear so how much did He pay? answers are either a)None of your business or b)Nothing How should Male patrons feel

11 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Out of curiosity... do you smell burnt toast right now?
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Well, sounds like Dj will soon be fodder for my short ignore list.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    For what it's worth... not a troll.

He's been here since 2013. He has a few short reviews that are difficult to parse. He seems to pop up every so often in the discussions, and gets the same reaction from other users as now.

As far as I can tell, this is a guy who can't write or maybe isn't an English speaker. No idea.

Djscudmaster... Sorry about the snark, but your posts are genuinely difficult to follow. Good luck with your clubbing.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If I have to read it a second time to try to discern what you're actually saying/asking, then I can't be bothered. Punctuation and actual spaces between words shouldn't be too much to ask.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Ish, I've been guessing he's on the spectrum. He does have a history, so probably not a troll... but has a lot of trouble writing and communicating
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Cool story bro.

Have you considered asking this individual out on a date?
    https://www.tuscl.net/member.php?id=6235…
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The thought of the two together would be almost as adorable as Trinaldi/Idiot_Savant ♥️
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Just like a cop, TrollWarnBot is never around when it's needed.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Some of you need to work on your reading comprehension skills..... makes more sense than calling OP a troll or attacking him coz YOU can't understand English.

As far as OPs post goes, I think he's overthinking it. First off, management knows what goes on. They get a cut for allowing it. Second off, its about money....not sex. Stripper hoes will consider their hoeing "fucking" not having sex, or being with a guy, they don't enjoy it.... The only talk about it that goes on is if some bitch wants to steal another bitch's trick, then the price battle will start.... if they know how much a hoe charges, another one might tell the trick she'll do it for less.

I don't think tricks think about it much coz most are delusional and think the stripper hoe somehow likes them or enjoys fucking them for $$$
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    yes. i have sex in public and private places with many lovely ladies. and i’m sure most talk about it to others. and i feel good!
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    You have the same writing skills as our own tuscl junior college assistant professor, Randummember. Uncanny!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion