tuscl

Text vs Snapchat

Monday, June 17, 2019 4:37 PM
When it comes to communicating with your DS, CF, ATF, etc which do you prefer? I feel like a phone number is more personal to a stripper and is less likely to be given than a social media account. I have my CF’s Snapchat but not her phone number (didn’t ask and don’t care for it) My favorite feature of Snapchat is that messages are erased by default after being read.

14 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    All the gals that communicate with me use a cell text from whatever phone they use to my personal phone. I only give my number out if they appear intelligent and non flighty.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    I don’t really care too much either way. It’s whatever they are comfortable with I’m good with. I would say it’s 50/50 what I get texting or snap.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Many are using various texting apps like TextNow. It doesn't give any phone number out and it works to communicate.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    I prefer sending messages back and forth via texting. I'm not a dummy, so I have a second line, I don't give them my real number. I prefer receiving nudes and sending dick pics via Snapchat. Just super convenient to use, and gives the illusion that the pics go away, so they're apt to use it more They are always more forthcoming with a phone number for texting, less forthcoming with their snapchat, although that has been changing noticeably over the past few years. Also many girls have moved to instagram, it feels like
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't snapchat. Just texts. They almost always have a "work" phone. I have a burner just for this stuff. It's not hard and they want to be paid. I've never had a dancer insist on or struggle with communicating via text. Well, not above or beyond their struggles with general flakiness in communicating.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I have a separate Batphone and usually text. Inexpensive Galaxy J7 Crown which runs latest Android apps.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Phone app text, Snapchat, Kik...all anonymous
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    It sucks to get their "alternate" social media account or their texting app phone #. My CF hardly answered messages timely if at all.. Now that I have been vetted, I got her personal Snapchat. Night and day difference in response time.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I prefer basic text with a burner phone. But that’s just from habit. I’ve used snap chat with just a couple girls. If they prefer that, I’m fine with it. But I haven’t yet found that to be their preferred way of communicating. Text still seems to be primary in my experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Never used anything other than text - never had a dancer want, or insist, on using a particular app
  • K
    5 years ago
    They often send interesting snaps with snapchat.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My ATF has been calling my cell about 5 or 6 times a week. We text 3 or 4 times daily, and occasionally use FB Messenger for texting.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"They often send interesting snaps with snapchat." Right. Texting is easily the most convenient way to exchange messages. The reason you want to be on her snapchat is because she'll send you more nudes and sexy pics (along with posting such pics gratuitously on her story). Yes, she can send you nudes by text also, but she won't, or at least she won't send you as many. Once you're on her snapchat, the pics will come. So if you like pics, it's a big win.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Snapchat is the easiest and most anonymous way for them to organize their customer list.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion