tuscl

Rejected review and my message to founder

I wrote a review of one of the El Paso-area clubs I frequest yesterday, and was surprised to see it rejected. Once I read the comments from the members who rejected it, I got angry. So I wrote the following message to Founder. I wanted to share this with those of you who put forth the time and effort to make this site valuable for others, and to say thanks for your efforts

Dear Founder,

Fuck You

Farewell,

Muddy

Over my time on this site I have written well over 200 reviews (although it doesn’t show up on my profile because 167 of them have been rejected)

The following below is a transcript of that review

“I went in to the club. Saw diamond dance for lil bit. I didn’t have any money with me so I went into the bathroom (lovely granite oooh my and plenty of stalls!) and jerked it. I left after that. I had a great time.”

The following members had to say about it

desertscrub-shill review or club ad
TFP-Not enough details
Papi_Chulo-Not enough details
twentyfive-Not enough details
Flagooner-Approved great job!

My mother has often told me my work screams Michaelangelo. I trust her words over yours. If I can’t get at least one of my next 48 reviews approved then I’ll be leaving the site. Thank you.

20 comments

• doctorevil
    5 years ago
    It covered the restroom. I don’t see why it wasn’t approved.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damn! I would most certainly have a proved that one.Sorry I didn’t get to it first.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    🙂🤔
    Awesome review
    😉
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Those damn review nazis
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Did you use two fingers or five fingers to jerk it? Although the bathroom was covered, You did not mention whether or not you were covered while jerking it. Yes
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    😹😹😹😹😹
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I think it was rejected because you didn't point out where the restroom was. Some guy is going to shit in his pants because you didn't tell us where to look for the restroom sign.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good one Muddy, I would have approved if only you’d a told us more about diamond 💎
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    If that one got approved i would have had a different mess to clean up of CrazyJoe could not find the bathroom
  • Daddillac
    5 years ago
    Did you have to tip the bathroom troll for jerking in the restroom
  • minnow
    5 years ago
    Muddy, sorry about the 167 rejections. For consolation, I'll nominate you for the Jean-Paul Sartre award for posting the most sarcastic thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    But at least you told us about Diamond - she sounds almost as good as Bambi
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    If you add whether the stalls were well stocked with toilet paper, I think that review sails right through.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Was there a bathroom troll to give you a tissue when you rubbing one out?
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Alright fellas take it easy. Next time I’ll count every pubic for ya. Promise.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    This is why the current method of reviewing should allow more votes and more time to vote. Too easy for bad reviews to make it through and good reviews to be rejected.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I would have rejected this too.

"I had a great time" is too ambiguos.
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I think all it needed to be a good review is a better description of the bathroom. How many stalls are there? Urinals? Where are the sinks? Maybe a 1-10 rating for the troll?
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    If you had been more descriptive in how you jerked it. It might have been approved.

And just using "jerked it" is not enough. "Shooting puddy at the moon" would have been better.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Mud,

I would also have rejected it, but with more reason such as:

Read the below review guidelines:
    Content and length are the two most important factors to consider.
    Be wordy. Fill the review box. One or two sentence reviews aren't helpful to anyone.
    Give a LOT of details in your review (club layout, atmosphere, dance quality, etc.).
    Your review should be at least 4 solid paragraphs, with 4-7 sentences each.
    One paragraph should describe the club vibe. Mention cleanliness, thug factor, music level, dj annoyance factor, lighting, etc.
    Another paragraph should describe the dancers and their vampiness. How many were there? What ethicities did you see? Did they seem happy to see you?
    A third paragraph should be about value. Don't say drinks, dances, cover charge, etc. were cheap or expensive. Tell us the actual costs!
    At least one paragraph should summarize with three or four sentences describing why you would or would not return to the club.
    Be honest. You can go into detail of the private dances. Just be careful with names if it may get your ATF in trouble.
    Spelling, grammar, and punctuation count. Do not use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! When composing a review, spell check it.
    Pro Tip 1: Think about what you would like to tell your good buddy about a strip club he's never been to.
    Pro Tip 2: Think about the business traveler that is sitting in his hotel room with only time enough to hit one club in this new town. Let him know why or why not he should visit a particular club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion