tuscl

Desertscrub a Rubber Stamp?

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:02 PM
I noticed that he approved a review that 2 others rejected, one of whom claimed it was a "Shill Review or Club Ad" Review Publishers BamaeightNot Enough Details wallanon MrEddyG desertscrub WillMunnyNot Enough Details Shill Review or Club Ad

7 comments

• Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Scrub is knowledgable, insight for member here. Stay off his back or the 5600 wand is headed your way.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    It's not an exact science. One of two who rejected the review referred to in the OP approved a different review today that had a TUSCL reject notice pasted into the content.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Nutscrub has a problem. And it's not shill reviews on a web site.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Those words are in his cut and paste clipboard permanently
  • WillMunny
    5 years ago
    I stand by my vote to reject this one. Other than name-dropping and an extremely generic description of his personal experience with a single dancer there's virtually no substantive content in the review.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I was just bringing this to everyone's attention because he was accused of unjustly calling out reviews as club ads. He didn't to this one even though someone else did. Shows me that his standaed for that might not be too bad afterall. My title was meant to be sarcastic.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Just because I voted for the OP review doesn't mean I disagree with other's who didn't. But the guy(s) who voted for the review with a reject notice plus the review text (that was probably unchanged from the rejected submission) kinda fell down on the job. [view link] I'm doing a facepalm as I paste the link because there's a comment thread on that review which has the potential to be an all-time classic, but I'm wary of ruining it because it's already great.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion