tuscl

A Fake review of TUSCL calling it a fake

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
A pack of lies: https://www.thenutjob.com/tuscl-net-revi…

Deal with it as you see fit.

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Short article generated as clickbait. Can't even tell when it was written.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Good find.

What a clown - an obvious hit-job - probably someone that was once pedaling something on TUSCL and was laughed off
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    maybe he was one of the indian packers and movers.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You not liking the review doesn't make it "fake".... The info on the page is pretty accurate so calling it fake is a misnomer.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Maybe he did his sampling in the Dallas section of the board - oops. ;)

All joking aside, as much as I bitch about shill ads, this guy is way off base. If the information was that bad or unusable, I wouldn't still be here. I have found the intel to be pretty good in most places I go, even if there are a couple of markets where it is less so. I left a comment which is "pending moderation" - I hope he has the guts to approve it.
  • Michigan
    5 years ago
    His tuscl screenshot was from January, so the article is fairly recent.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    What I find interesting is that article is not in any of his archives for 2019. Probably because it's full of shit. I'm going to assume the article was found through a search because I couldn't find another link to it anywhere on the site.

It was a complete hit job. He talked about the cost of VIP membership with no reference to writing a review or article to receive said VIP membership which is free. Did he pay to see the reviews? Otherwise how would he know if they are shills?

He also looks to be shilling for some websites himself.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I typed TUSCL into the address bar of a new browser, just because I'm so used to going straight to the login page on my other devices. Also saw links tonthe TUSCL facebook and twitter pages. Question for Founder: are those legit pages created or sanctioned by him, fan pages, or something else?
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    The guy claims to have been a financial advisor of some stripe. Article written around January. Could it have been that loser Dougster still upset that no one cared about his VinceMichaels or me ultimatum?
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    The guy probably got a review rejected.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I think it is perfect. Perfect when someone challenges me on my review outside of TUSCL. Everything on TUSCL is a work of fiction. Even outside reviews of the site proves this to be true. I’m good with that. Lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I left a comment which is "pending moderation" - I hope he has the guts to approve it ..."

If comments require approval I doubt he'll post anything debunking his BS
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I remember a guy talking about Costa Rica a lot way back. It was probably him lol

He's right about the prostitution thing on here though.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I wish he would make up his mind. Does he like TUSCL or not?
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    On the site the article was dated January 23, 2019.

https://www.thenutjob.com/?s=tuscl
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am dumping a load in that guys basrment
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "If comments require approval I doubt he'll post anything debunking his BS"

You nailed it Papi. Still not up there and no doubt never will be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ 👎
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion