tuscl

Afternoon Delight on the Mountain With Yuni Bare

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
I guess some things are unavoidable.

A couple of days ago Yuni expressed her desire to get naked with me on the mountain. But I told her, “No.”

I really thought I had successfully avoided that scenario and considered the issue closed.

I was wrong.

Mid-morning on Friday, my wife suddenly instructed me to put my shoes on as she gathered up our 10-year old twins.

“We’re going for a walk on the mountain!” she announced.

My kids were enthusiastic about the idea.

I was a little less enthusiastic. I had found hiking the mountain rather taxing when I was up there a few days ago (https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… ). I wondered if our kids would wilt in the tropical heat on the mountainside.

My wife had already filled a couple of backpacks with water bottles and snacks. She proceeded to march us all out the door. No sooner than we had exited her family’s home, Yuni emerged from her house next door. She had on her hiking shoes and was carrying a back pack. She joined our safari.

Yuni and my wife immediately began some rapid fire girl talk punctuated by uproarious laughter. They were speaking Javanese, a language not in my repertoire, so their laughter was the only thing I understood.

It was abundantly clear to me that Yuni’s participation in our family mountain hike was no accident. But I wondered whether it was my wife or Yuni who had cooked up the idea of a group hike on the mountain.

As we began the trek up the trail my wife told our kids stories about how she and Yuni frequently hiked on the mountain when they were little girls. She said they collected sawo (a tropical fruit) along the way and then bathed in a hot spring about half way up the mountain.

My wife said she wasn’t sure she could find the hot spring any more.

A discussion in Javanese ensued between my wife and Yuni. Each of them was pointing in a slightly different direction. Yuni appeared to prevail and we took a slight turn in the direction she had recommended.

“Where are we going?” my little boy asked his mom.

My wife explained, “Yuni says this is the better path to the hot springs. It is a little farther this way but Yuni says this trail is not as steep and will be easier for you.”

My wife was walking at the front of our pack, followed by our twins. Yuni was walking behind the twins and I was following closely behind Yuni.

The scenery was breathtaking!

I barely even noticed all the sawo, nangka and papaya trees or the views of the valley we’d left behind.

Even when hiking the mountain the marvelous hitch in Yuni’s git-along was intoxicating. She was keenly aware of its effect on me (https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… ). She periodically exaggerated her cute wiggle and then looked over her shoulder at me, flashing her trademark smile that so eloquently conveyed “thank you for noticing my gorgeous ass.”

When we were a little less than half way up the mountain Yuni suddenly barked directions to my wife who turned and looked at her for further instructions. Yuni pointed the way while jabbering directions in Javanese. Following Yuni’s instructions, my wife took a hard right turn which led us down into a cleft on the hillside.

Ever the alarmist, my daughter asked in a worried tone, “What’s that smoke about? Is there a forest fire?”

My wife translated our daughter’s question for Yuni. Yuni laughed. Taking my daughter by the hand, she softly explained in her very broken English, “You no be scare. Is no smook fire. Is smook water.”

“Smook water?” My daughter was wearing her best WTF facial expression.

“It’s steam,” my wife said. “We are almost there. Yuni was right about the trail. I remember this part of the trail now.”

A few meters farther down into the cleft we came to some large boulders. We clambered down the boulders to the edge of a roughly circular pool of water about 6 feet across.

Steam rose from the water’s surface.

This place was amazing - a natural, mountainside sauna with a view! Sawo trees shaded the pool. Flowers I’d never seen before grew in large clumps all around us. Orchids clung to the sides of the rocks and boulders a few feet above the water line. Large flat rocks on the far side of the pool formed a natural deck that sloped gently upward from the pool toward a cliff about 10 yards from the water. A small, steamy waterfall marked the downstream edge of the pool.

We carefully crossed to the other side and put our backpacks down on the flat rocks.

“OK, here we are!” my wife announced. “Let’s undress and get in the water!”

My little boy tugged on my arm and gestured discreetly in Yuni’s direction. Yuni was busy pulling off her T-shirt. My boy is only 10, but after getting an eyeful of Yuni’s perky Asian tits he glanced up at me, grinning from ear to ear. His face was lit up like a Christmas tree. My son continued watching in slack-jawed fascination as Yuni dropped her pants.

It was at this point that Yuni seemed to become aware of two males, one over the hill foreign fucker and a prepubescent Latino-Asian half-breed, standing nearby mutely ogling her. Making sultry eye contact with me, she tucked her thumbs into the sides of her minuscule panties and pulled them down ever so slowly, smiling provocatively as peeled them past her most valuable real estate and then kicked them off toward us.

Yuni then adjusted her stance so that her body was facing directly toward my son and me, giving us an ideal, unobstructed, full-on view of her magnificent nudity. She began tying her long tresses into a bun on top of her head.

Once she had her hair tied up on top of her head, Yuni Bare lingered, just standing there and taking her sweet time to enjoy the view of the valley below. This allowed my boy and me an additional 20 or 30 seconds to enjoy the magnificent view of her stunning, svelte, naked beauty.

Just in case my son’s and my mind had not already been reduced to mush, Yuni put her hands high above her head and, interlacing her fingers , arched her back and with a slow, sensual undulation, stretched her luscious body from top to bottom.

I was stretching too, but since I had not yet undressed, I don’t think it was noticed.

This Asian minx clearly knows how phenomenally hot she is and obviously enjoys putting her sexy body on full display for an appreciative audience.

All she needed now was a pole.

Yuni was taunting me about the fantastic opportunity I had foolishly passed up. (https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=… )

Confident of having made her point, Yuni Bare flashed her dazzling smile, winked and gave us a little wave.

My son waved back enthusiastically. If he had a fistful of dollars I’m sure he would have rained them on her.

Yuni turned and took three steps toward the pool. The delightful hitch in her now bare Asian git-along was more alluring than ever.

Yuni’s captivating strip show ended as she delicately lowered her naked loveliness into the water.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching Yuni’s delicious strip show with my young son. Nothing promotes healthy father-son bonding like watching a sexy Asian chick sensuously strip down to her earrings.

By now my wife was wearing only her fingernail polish. She was fastidiously hanging her clothes on a tree limb where they wouldn’t get wet.

I see my wife naked all the time, but it had been quite a while since I’d seen her naked in the great outdoors. As she stretched to hang her clothes on a tree branch I was a little surprised at how hot my kids’ mom truly is. My young wife is easily in the 800+ mh range and would be competitive with Yuni in any beauty pageant. They resemble each other so much that the first time I met Yuni, I assumed she was my wife’s sister.

Familiarity with my wife has apparently dulled my appreciation of her beauty.

The only thing Yuni really has to offer that my wife can’t offer is NOVELTY (and as we mongers can all agree, novelty counts for a hell of a lot)!

My daughter, who had been on a rock ledge a few feet away enjoying the view of the valley below, returned. Startled by her mom’s outdoor nudity, she squealed, “Mom! What the ... ? What are you doing?”

My wife instructed my daughter to take her clothes off and to carefully hang them on a tree branch.

“Take my clothes off? Here?” My very American daughter seemed to think her mom had gone completely mad.

I looked at my son and told him to do the same. “Take your clothes off and put them where they won’t get wet.”

“All of my clothes?” My son clearly had his own grave reservations about this idea.

“Are you getting in the water too, Dad?”

“Yeah, sure. Why not?”

Yuni was already in the water. She appeared to be very relaxed, her eyes closed, her tits just above the water line. A strand of her hair had come loose from the bun she tied on top of her head and dangled down onto her shoulder.

My wife was now easing herself slowly into the hot water.

I pulled off my shirt, my shoes, my cargo shorts and my boxers, exposing my hairy Caucasian keester to the dappled sunlight filtering down through the sawo trees overhanging our little mountainside sauna in our private Garden of Eden. Finally, wearing only my Casio G-Shock Dive Watch (water resistant to 100 meters) and my glasses (the better to continue ogling Yuni with), I began gingerly lowering my American meat and two vegetables into the hot water.

Fuck me! The water was hot - damn hot! As the family jewels made their initial contact with the hot water I feared it was hot enough to cook my kielbasa and fry my eggs.

I immediately stood up again.

Feminine snickering came from the other side of the pool. My wife and Yuni evidently found my predicament hilarious.

Yuni tried to reassure me. “Jangan kuatir! Sosismu tidak akan dimasak!” (Don’t worry, your sausage won’t be cooked!)

My wife laughed heartily at Yuni’s wisecrack about my cooked sausage.

With all the steam and hot water, at least I didn’t have to worry about any embarrassing “shrinkage.” Plus, having recently enjoyed Yuni’s sexy strip show, my dangling participle was still a lot “fluffier” than usual.

I finally managed to acclimate myself to the hot water and take a seat opposite my wife and Yuni who were sitting shoulder to shoulder engaging in a marathon Javanese jabber-fest. They were having a fabulous time.

As I checked them both out, sitting naked side by side with their tits just above the water line, it dawned on me: although Yuni’s tits are lusciously perky, my wife’s muchachas are actually a little nicer.

Yuni noticed me checking her out and winked mischievously at me.

“So THIS is the secluded spot Yuni had in mind,” I thought to myself! I regretted not having accepted her original invitation to join her for a hike and a casual fuck on the mountain. It would have been fabulous!

It took my kids a surprisingly long time to get out of their clothes and join us, but they finally managed. My daughter took a seat beside her mama. My son decided to take a seat right next to Yuni. The little fucker was practically sitting in her lap. Yuni put her arm lovingly around him. If he had turned his head a little to the left he could have sucked on Yuni’s right titty.

My boy looked delighted with the seating arrangements. He got busy staring at Yuni’s tits and unselfconsciously peering into the water in a blatant attempt to get a better look at Yuni’s other feminine attributes. For a moment, I became concerned that he might try to cop an underwater feel of Yuni’s most intimate pink parts. But then I realized that if he had done something so daring and inappropriate, I probably would have leapt up, pointing proudly at him and loudly proclaiming, “That’s my boy!”

No doubt, my goofy little fucker is going to fit right in with the monger crowd when he grows up.

The water was too hot for us to stay in it for very long. Every 10-15 minutes or so we each had to get out of the water and cool off on the rocks. In the shade of the overhanging sawo trees and with a cool mountain breeze blowing, it wasn’t long before we began to feel cold and sprout goosebumps. Immersing ourselves again into the hot water felt wonderful.

I couldn’t help but notice that even Yuni’s goosebumps are extraordinarily sexy.

Eventually Yuni and my wife unpacked the snacks and drinks. We all sat on the towels my wife and Yuni had spread on the flat rocks beside the pool, eating unidentifiable home made Indonesian snacks and some wild sawo.

My kids had already lost their prudish American inhibitions. They seemed totally at ease sharing a naked family picnic with Yuni. My son was clearly enamored with his newfound, beautifully naked auntie. He stuck to her like glue.

When the snacks had all been eaten Yuni led my kids a little farther out on the rock ledge where they could get a better view of the village below. My normally fearless, dare devil son found it necessary to hold Yuni’s hand, presumably for safety.

My wife noticed our son’s fascination with Yuni and remarked, “It looks like our little boy has fallen in love!”

“Apparently so!” I replied, thinking to myself, “He and I both!”

My wife then took her towel and put it down farther out on the rock ledge so she could sit in the sun nearer to where Yuni was entertaining our twins.

Watching this gorgeous, gloriously naked woman entertaining my my naked children on the sunlit rock ledge, caring for them as if she was their second mommy, I began to appreciate Yuni in a new and altogether different way.

It was all so wholesome and natural.

There was no sexual tension in the air.

Well, OK, there was some ... but, somehow, I managed to keep it to myself.

30 comments

• FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Wow! What a great story, Rev.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I predict you will be sampling the forbidden fruit from the garden of Yuni, before you leave for the states.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    most excellent time sir! and so well written.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    reverandhornibastard... you should post these stories as articles. (get some vip credits.)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Change your name to luckyhornibastard
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    It’s 1:20 Saturday morning.

I can’t sleep.

I’m too horny - thinking about doing you know what to you know who.

My kids are sleeping in the same room with me and my wife and, in any case, she seems to have come down with the flu - started running a fever soon after we came down of the mountain.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I, too, have marveled at the wonderful way wet women look lounging around in a hot spring (we have some nice ones up here in Oregon), the way the heat and setting melts inhibitions. The way droplets resist dripping off perky points. The way the beauty of the setting and of the company forms long lasting memories (I bet you (and your boy) will remember this hike always. )

Good writing, lucky Rev.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    So, what is your phantom author name and what is the actual title of your new erotic fiction novel?
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Nidan,

Thanks for the implied compliment.

A few people have asked similar questions in response to the shit I’ve posted on a variety of web sites over the years.

You may be surprised to know that most of my writings are not erotic at all. Most of them are satirical views about that nonsense we are supposed to revere as religion, about physics, biology and morality. (Even some mongers contemplate questions of morality).

I try to confine myself to prurient interests and my tawdry escapades on this website.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    2:00 AM a and still too horny to sleep.

My son is sleeping soundly.

I wonder if he’s dreaming about Yuni. If he is, I wonder what his dreams of her involve. I suspect he doesn’t yet have a clue what he is supposed to do with a sexy woman. He’s big (almost as tall as Yuni and is mama), but he’s hormonally still a little boy.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ definitely worthy of consideration. You would likely be a best selling author.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @reverendhornibastard

Just speculation on my part, but I find myself wondering just how much your wife and Yuni have collaborated in these escalating excursions. Some one else suggested that your wife might have asked Yuni to deliberately test you, and you deftly avoided that trap only with supper human strength of character (and presumably punching your dick so hard it rendered you unable to betray yourself or your wife).

But what if, having passed the test, and knowing how close the "sisters" are with such a deep history together from childhood, through puberty and now adulthood, your wife may actually want to "share" her true loves' affection with her BFF? It's hard to see how your wife could NOT have known the skinny dipping was on the itinerary. Obviously, she wanted you to see Yuni's glory exposed. And the presence of the kids assured her you would maintain control. But what if the kids were elsewhere during the hike? Would/could your wife have welcomed or even initiated a dream-come-true scenario for each of you?

Perhaps some casual discussion with the wife about the day and her thoughts on spending more time with Yuni sans kids would yield deeper insights?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    "Casual discussion "?

That would be an accomplishment.

• reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Herbtcat

I can’t imagine proposing or even raising the idea of spending more time with Yuni but without the children. After yesterday’s experience on the mountain, my wife would immediately see that as an admission that I would like to fuck Yuni.

I’m sure she knows I would love to nail Yuni but as long as I show that I can restrain myself and don’t raise the idea myself, the more comfortable my wife will be in suggesting, and possibly even allowing, more quality time with Yuni.

Frankly, however, I don’t expect my wife to suggest anything like that.

She was willing to “share” me with her closest friends a couple of times when we were still just dating (especially if she was drunk). She even proposed a 3-some once when she was drunk but the look on her friend’s face made it obvious that she had not been consulted about this in advance.

I just laughed it off and it never happened.

But I don’t see her doing anything like that now. She has the wedding ring now and two children.

Plus, my wife never drinks any more.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Never trust any woman that doesn’t drink, you’ll live to regret that 😂
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @25

“Never trust a woman that doesn’t drink”

Truer words were never spoken.

In my youth I often thought that women intentionally got drunk so they could behave like wanton sluts but then blame it on the alcohol.

That was OK with me.

Paraphrasing Will Rogers, I can honestly say I never met a slut I didn’t like.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Great story! I can't wait for the next installment. I hope it ends with a bang, so to speak.

• 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Brilliant story, but I have one question reverendhornibastard.

Is this a long-form introduction to a character that will later reveal to be Yuri Bare the Bear? Sort of like Rick the Lion?

Just trying to anticipate the twists and turns! ;)

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @RevHB
    Do you know the difference between a whore and a slut?
    A slut fucks anyone, a whore fucks anyone, except you.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @Jackslash & @4got2wipe

Thanks!

Don’t know if there will be any more to this story or, if so, how it might unfold.

Sadly, time is running out for any more encounters with Yuni Bare.

We leave East Java in a couple of days. Our next stop is the Solo/Yogyakarta area.

It would be a kick to take Yuni along with us. I’m sure my son would agree! But I don’t see that happening.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @25

I always thought the main difference between a slut and a whore was that you have to pay the whore but a slut will happily provide desploogination services on a “pro bono” basis.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    There’s no pro bono in desploogeination services unless of course you’re Icey or our resident pua, SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    This was a great story.

I think your son has a new favorite aunt.

A few TUSCLrs may be making plans to visit Indonesia soon.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @25

Gotta disagree on this one.

There ARE pro bono desploogination services.

I was very shy around women as a youth. If it hadn’t been for aggressive women providing pro bono desploogination services I might not have lost my virginity until I was well into my 20s!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Aah so there’s still hope in your heart lol
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    YUNI UPDATE:

I was looking for my wife this morning. Turns out she was in the front room of her family’s home. Yuni was in there with her.

Yuni didn’t see me come in but my wife did.

She waved me away.

Yuni was in tears.

I’m sweating bullets right now.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I don’t know about the rest of these guys, but I am starting to be smitten by Yuni. Hope she will be OK.
    Your writings Rev, bring her to life.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    I think the Reverend needs to bring Yuni to America to be a companion for his wife and a nanny for his children.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    that’s a good idea.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    Cliffhanger. We must know why Yuni was crying, Reverend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion