tuscl

Is his horrible deal?

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
I offered a dancer $350 plus drinks for 2 hours of dances with breaks of course. She did not like the deal. She says she makes $300 per hour in champagne room.

42 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    seeing a girl ITC only is a losing game. See her outside, not dances, but a mind blowing GFE Fuck-a-thon.

SJG

Feminism
    https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

John Algeo, this guy is really good
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kdRaIc1…

John Algeo: The Ancient Mysteries and Modern Masonry
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59x66gcT…
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    Too many unknowns. Depending on the night and the club and especially the girl, that could be a great deal or a bad one for her.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Girl is 8 to 9
    Day is Thursday or Saturday

I dont think she makes back to back champagne room visits

But nights are so busy and crowded at this club
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ OTC, mind blowing GFE fuck-a-thon.

SJG
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    SJG

I dont want that.I want fun with lap dances.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    How much are dances there?

At 3 minutes a song and giving her half the time off that's only $17.50/dance.

She may expect to dance more than half the time making it even less.

And maybe you just smell bad.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Figure some other way to have fun with her, but OTC then.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Dark... Most dancers know what their hourly earning potential is. If she's that hot and it's a busy club, then it's possibly not a great offer.

Assuming that you aren't sending up red flags for other reasons, she'd take your money if she honestly didn't believe she could do better.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    I paid $600 for 5 to 6 hrs for a dancer at same club before. This time I dont want to spend that many hours , so I thought I gave decent offer to this dancer. Also I think this is the first time someone offering her like this.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Are you a bit creepy?
  • jester214
    5 years ago
    One champagne room and three dances in 2 hours and she's doing better, for a hottie in a busy club that's not unreasonable and she probably has a good idea what she can pull off.

That said, I think there are a lot of dancers who would not grasp the 'bird in the hand' of this deal and ignore it, even though it would be smart.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sounds like a bad deal for both of you.

She has to bust her ass for two solid hours for what she would normally make in one and that's before she has to share cuts with the club, DJ. and everyone else who sees her in there for 2 hours and assumes that she made $600. She may also catch flak if it gets out that she undercut other girls.

You spend easily $500 and probably closer to $600 all-in (after drinks, room fee.,etc) for a two hour boner. Hey, it's your money and all, but spending that on a two hour boner wouldn't be my cup of tea.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Dark said "I paid $600 for 5 to 6 hrs for a dancer at same club before."

So, I think the above situation is the exception to the rule, and not the rule itself. And the possible problem is that you're trying to get other dancers to conform to the exception.

My 2 cents.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    1) how much are the dances?

2) what is the VIP the club charges the customer?

3) at this club is VIP = extras; or dances?
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    I usually do 30 min $160 room with her

She texts me before she leaves for her shift.
    Why should she text me if she makes $300 an hour. Just for $160 she texts me!!
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Papi,

Topless dances are $20 per song approx 4 min

The club charges 320 for 30 min but it doesnt charge me anything. I pay $160 directly to the dancer

No extras at this club

Most of the girls are 8 to 9
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Maybe suggest a front room makeout session like a 14 year old nerd would.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Rick,

No room fee for me.
    First drink is free.
    $20 per song in couch room.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Shoot Dark, if you're talking about Delilah, your offer was probably dead in the water before you even uttered it, lol.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Flagooner,
    Why do you think so
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Sure she texts you for $160 for 30 minutes, but she's probably also texting a number of other guys for the same thing, some of whom invariably extend to an hour. You were talking about monopolizing two hours of her time for half the rate. In a place like Delilah's, $160 isn't a lot of money for 30 minutes and some of those guys may be tipping her generously on top of that - there's a lot of money passing through that club in a given week.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    LOL Rick.Why?
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Dancers make just $160 in 30 min.Thats their cut from champagne room.
    Dancers complained me saying sometimes they dont even make $300 all night. May be they lied to me.
    So based on your feedback and the dancers estimates, I guess they make $1200 in 4 hours.

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Dark, nobody is saying that they all run at 100% utilization rate, but you were talking about locking one in for two hours at 50% with little additional tip upside - again all before whatever else she has to kick out to the DJ, for that portion of her nightly tipout, etc. That just wasn't realistic. Even if she may not actually make that much over those two hours, the possibility of doing so has an intrinsic value, especially if there were other guys in the club.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I didn't say I think so. I don't know you. I asked a question.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    I agree Rick, I will stick to my $160 for 30 mins and try other girls.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Flag,

No i am not.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Beyond a point, a strict pay per song or pay per hour is counter productive.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't think it's an unfair offer given it's sure $$$ where she would o/w have to sell 2 VIPs in those 2 hours to make the same $$$ - IDK the club so IDK how achievable that is at that club at $320/30-minutes just for dances not counting the competition from other dancers.

Perhaps it'd be more appealing to her if you go on a slow night (assuming that works for you).
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I agree Rick, I will stick to my $160 for 30 mins and try other girls."

Or better yet, if you are looking for a bargain, try a different club.

For those of you from flyover country or the deep South who wonder why I keep harping on the Delilah's aspect, it's because Delilah's is not a place where one would typically go bargain hunting. It is one of the two highest end clubs in Philly, a city with a lot of financial services money and even its own busy regional stock exchange. We're talking Lodge/Dallas or Cheetah Atlanta quality girls, if not better. A solid majority of them would put 90% or the girls working in 90% of the clubs in the U.S. to shame, both from a beauty standpoint and with their elegant presentation.

Anyway, just a final thought as i bow out of this thread. ;)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    She wouldn't have to make the same amount of money for it not to be worth it.

If she makes $250 in 2 hours for just giving 8 dances, maybe she prefers that to getting $350 for giving 15 dances in the same amount of time.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    Rick
    Kudos to you for putting in right words to describe Delilahs girls.
    Since I started getting dances from these girls i got addicted to this club.
    I dont know who coaches these girls when they hire they are damn fine with their presentation. May be because its owned by a woman. I am not looking for a bargain, I am looking for quality. LOL
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    Some dancers look at things as an opportunity cost. Typical sales person. Always looking at the potential, even at the cost of the known. It is always worth the short term risk to lose in the end only to have a chance to hit it big. Just depends on what game you want to play.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    "Sure money" or "maybe money", that is the question she must answer. Seems she prefers "maybe money".
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Chowder and Clubber, location matters. See what I wrote above about Delilah's and its customer base. It's also often very busy there. Where I live now, for a guaranteed $350 I could get a hot girl to skip her shift and do almost whatever I want. But in a place like Delilah's, $350 (before tips and tipout) isn't the same kind of money when compared to her upper earning potential on any given night or even over those two hours that Dark was looking to monopolize.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    The deal isn’t good enough. You know how I know? She turned it down. You won’t convince her it’s a good deal if she doesn’t think it’s a good deal. You need to add money or reduce time.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    On the plus side, I do commend darkblue for not adding in a side thing of bemoaning that waaaaaaaaaahhhh she doesn’t have any sense of customer service or general business skills when she shot him down.

I’ve personally done something like as described in the OP occasionally. 3-5 dances at a time, take a break and drink, and repeat that a few times. But normally that is when it was slower anyways.

Maybe it was slow but she anticipated it picking up within an hour? Who knows
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its a good deal for any girl in any club. I just think she dislikes OP, sees his creepiness..... This is the guy who follows dancers to parking lots, right? LMFAO Those traits have to come out in some way....
  • Dolfan
    5 years ago
    I've been to that club a few times. It seemed to be fairly busy, even during off peak day shifts. I'm sure they have slower shifts, but on average I'd tend to agree with Rick that it's reasonable if not likely she could do better.

Even if she didn't think she could, she obviously felt like she was being under valued and rejected the offer. You can't discount that factor, people (not just strippers) want to feel valued. And/or Loco's point is kinda valid, some of your posts give off a creepy/needy/entitled vibe. Combined with the potential for better money, it may have made her pass.

But, if you're talking about reasonable breaks & don't know why you couldn't have done what Nicespice mentioned. Go for a few dances, when you stop let her know you'd like to do some more later and offer her a drink to come back and chill. Repeat until you're done. Based on your 25/4 min figures your $250 pays for just under an hour of dances. Sitting with a customer for 2-3 songs, then selling 2-3 dances isn't too unusual.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    She didn't feel undervalued, I think she just realizes he's not worth it.
  • Darkblue999
    5 years ago
    We are meeting but only for $160 for 30 mins.
    She replied she will rethink about the offer but didnt confirm.
    Wht do u mean creepy needy entitle BS. One go to club for dances ,if you cant get girl go talk to her and show her the money. They need money. It depends on how much one can afford.
    Delilahs is busy day shift also.Only time it is slow during 1 to 4 week days. Those times you dont get high quality girls.
    If she agrees for this deal I would be spending same amount regularly going forward. That's like sure shot paycheck. No need to go and hug several men to get 2 champagne rooms and face many rejections.
    But in this girls case, she works the peak time so she may definitely make more than what I offered.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Darkblue, are you autistic? You seem to be unable to empathize with others on a basic human level... If you treat them like objects you think you can buy and control, no wonder they even reject your money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion