tuscl

Inquiring dancers about extras

I'm a relative newcomer to the strip club culture, and while I have visited a fair number of clubs, I have no experience with 'extras' (unless you count trips overseas where extra is the norm). Specifically, I have read quite a few reviews on here about guys asking dancers about extras (both with or without success). I am wondering what is the best way to approach a girl about extras, their cost, etc. without A) looking/sounding like a scumbag or B) completely ruining your chance of receiving some extra fun. I have a buddies bachelor party coming up at a club with girls that are notorious for crossing the line, and I want to know how to handle the situation well in order to maximize my experience. What is the best way to handle these situations? Thanks.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    There are all kinds of extras. Including ITC and OTC. My policy generally is to leave it up to them to suggest/offer. This has the benefit of making me not look like a total sleeze bag and puts me in a better position for barganing on price. Except in rare cases, I have never been offered extras the first time I got LD's from a stripper. I now have a 70% sucess rate for HJ's at my favorite club. And at no extra charge. They know me, trust me, and appreciate my repeat business. I have gotten really hot treatment ITC and made the fatal mistake of asking for full service OTC. And then kicked my ass for months becausea all I ever got was stripper shit. I have been succesfull 3 times in the last 2 years. In all 3 cases they did the asking.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Others will disagree but my advice is never to ask. I dancer will offer whatever is on her menu and, if you are a good customer it will often not cost you anymore than the face value price of the dance.
  • I totally agree. You could try to imply, or even suggest it as some sort of "just kidding" joke, but the risks to your pride, as well as your ass, are probably too high to take that chance. What you've done to increase the probability you'll get extras is that you selected some girls that are notorious for doing the stuff that you want. Good move, kid, keep learnin'!
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Add me to the membership list of the "don't ask" club. What I generally have done is, when with a new girl for the first time, I ask her what her rules are (not the club's rules, her rules, which are usually quite different.) A surprising number of girls won't answer that question, either because they don't have much in the way of rules or they want to lead you on. I which case I very gradually keep doing more and more until either (a) she stops me, or (b) we've gone as far as I wish to with that particular girl. If there are extras available for an additional price, she will bring it up (no pun intended.)
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I should also add that the very few times that I've encountered extras, it's happened without any prior discussion or additional cost.
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    I hope you are going to a lower class establishment. That way you will fit in. No need to act like a gentleman just scream out how you want the pussy served up as if you were at FurBurger King!

Jesus Christ man show some class. Go to an established brothel; or get on the phone and dial up some incall service. Propositioning women who are not specifically marketing themselves as a jizz depository will get you in trouble.

Or you could just pay me five bux and I'll send Clifbar to suck all of you off! He is my little bitch.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The advice you're getting is more for a long term approach than for your situation. Getting extras is mostly a matter of going to the right club and finding the right girl. From there, it's not so much what you do as it is not acting suspiciously, so that she feels comfortable offering you her full menu, so to speak. The problem is, asking for extras upfront can make the right girl suspicious, and with the wrong girl can set you up to get ripped off. It takes some know-how to avoid the latter, and that only comes from experience, not anything that can be summed up in a post. I'll try anyway. Beware if she makes it sound too good to be true, or if it's more like a sales pitch than a matter of fact offering. And beware of any proposition that calls for you to pay a lot in advance with possibly nothing to show for it. Once underway, if she surprises you with added costs or conditions, cut your losses and bail out. The plain fact is, as a newcomer, you're sure to get burned at at some point, so try to learn from the experience.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    First off... a hearty welcome to the BEST DAMN strip club website in the nation (if not the world)!

I, like many of my fellow TUSCLer friends, have a don't ask policy for extras. However, through communications, I imply (usually during a lap dance) that they (extras) would be nice. Here is a sample saying: (during a dance)

"Sweetie..... I just don't know if I could ever get enough of your loving!"

"Hon.... you'd better slow down because I certainly don't want to get out of control with you."

"Geeez baby! Anymore of this (hot dancing) and I'm gonna have to make a trip to the men's room to finish!"

These kind of comments I have made, in addition to others, during enjoyable lap dances, and 50% of the time, they either get EXTRAS started or an invitation for OTC involvement.

Just try and get a feel for each dancer first, and go with the one dancer you might think offer those extras.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I don't ask about extras either. Ask a lot of questions and you might be suspected for a cop or vise. If not that, then the dancers might just go around telling everyone what a jerk you are and point you out to the other dancers. I believe I saw something like this in IGU's favorite club where some guy apparently thought he could just ask a dancer how much for a blowjob. I bet he didn't get any more dances. I think in some clubs, you can get thrown out for asking such questions. Several dancers probably think it's an insult to imply they will do extras for some money. Of course some guys are willing to look for that needle in a haystack.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I've never asked about getting extras. That's a high-risk, low reward strategy. 99% of the time it happened for me, it was a happy accident. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time with the right girl. If this is a one-off situation, the probability of getting extras is low and it will probably be low no matter what.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Unless you're a complete social retard, there's no reason a customer who is looking for extras should never ask for them, especially at a club that is known for extras. It's a matter timing and asking in a way that's right for the situation, which may not come easy to a relative newbie. Personally, I wouldn't go with dropping coy hints in the middle of a dance I was enjoying, because I like dances too much and wouldn't want to risk disrupting the vibe or encouraging an upsell.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I find, that it is as much an issue of tone of voice and body positioning, as anything. The usual is, I get close and personal with a girl, I maybe have a single private lap-dance with her, then I talk to her about it. If I stand back and ask her directly, in a manner that others can overhear, "How much does this parrot cost?" then she's worried. But if we are nose-to-nose, and her hand is near my crotch, and I am whispering in her ear, why not say, "OK, and, umm ..." (low mumble) "ooh that feels good" (back to quiet speech) "how much would I have to pay to get more action like this ... hmm?"

It isn't a problem anywhere that a club and dancer are "up for" this type of service. I've never had LE problems, and only ever received the service I wanted, or been told I can't have it. Either way, it's good info.

The only risk is the girl who will up-sell. In my experience, I've learned to spot them. That's something I could never impart on a text-only web-board, but it's basically an issue of thinking (believing!) that the best service-providers are also generally the most direct about their prices. A girl who is vague on the money issue, is a girl who will remain vague through step after step of the upsell. A girl who notes X, for Y price, is a girl who honors that price. IME. IIRC. :)
  • parodyman-->
    17 years ago
    Just burst through the door and yell at the top of your lungs, "I need a bitch to suck on my cock right now!" -- I am sure Clifbar will jump right on it/you.
  • enquiz2001
    17 years ago
    This is something I've been thinking about, and thanks for the posts guys. I would say from the overwhelming majority of comments that my instincts have been correct. Let the girls make the move and go from there. I've always felt that you can say more with body language than handing out some bucks and being direct. I was direct once - it was not a good move and I wouldn't do it again.

However, a bachelor party would be different only this regard --if a group of guys are throwing money at a couple of dancers to entertain the groom-to-be, the dancers will get the idea if they want the cash to keep coming. If you want to do anything upfront, make sure the dancers know you're a group there for a bachelor party and there to have a good time. The girls will respond. If you know you're going to the right kind of club, you're already ahead of the game. You don't have to go searching for places for entertainment, and sounds like you already have a winner in mind. One thing I have noticed, however, if you pay for the girl and the guy isn't into it, the girls will back off--and quick. You might want to keep that in mind. If you guys are going for your own extras, well have a good time.

Now I just hope I'm not posting this too late for the advise to be taken. And I'd like to see a post on how you made out with all this advise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion