tuscl

OT: I think hot young chicks like admiring themselves more than being admired by

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I'm in South Beach (SoBe) catching some needed rays (and just relaxing a bit).

There's a thick dark-brown skinned mid-20s ebony that spent 15-minutes taking selfies and videoing herself with the obligatory booty sticking/arching out shots (she's wearing a g-string that disappears in b/w her big-ole thick butt-cheeks) - I of course chose to sit a few ft from her so I can be eye-fucking her - she's lying in front of me perpendicular to me on her stomach with all that azz sticking up in the air (hard to find an ebony in SoBe that's not sporting a g-string showing off their M.O.).

Seems the few times I'm laying out in SoBe (I'm pale-skinned and can't handle the sun too well) there are chicks constantly selfeing themselves like a freaking addiction.

17 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    You gotta admire Papi. Just back from a 3 day mongering trip and what does he do. He heads to South Beach to see the bikini's.

Thats the life !
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    And yes, pretty girls do like to take pictures of themselves. That's why Snapchat is so popular.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Long Live Papi!

I think it feels like that sometimes, that the young hotties like admiring each other. But it does change when they get older, and it changes when they are faced with supporting themselves. And then even from the start, I think it does come down to being competitive about male attention.

SJG

Buddy Guy -- Knock on Wood
    https://youtu.be/GQZ1cguJsYU?t=31m54s
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Outward beauty has that affect on those who are blessed with it. My lady friends say the same thing about the muscle bound body builders in the gym. They love looking at themselves in the mirror. If and when I ever go into a gym, the girls all know that it will be me who is checking out their female assets because I have none of my own to look at in the mirror.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    If you are still there, offer to take a pic using her phone.
    Tell her besides a pout you can only show so much with a selfie.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ good idea!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    She was squating down in front of me with her back to me reading her ph and those meaty-ass hips were flaring-out like she was gonna give birth to a baby and that phat-booty sticking-out.

A little while later she was standing up hunched-over with her back to me looking in her beach-bag with her big-donk in the air and those meaty-hamstrings all up in my grill (she was about 5'2 with Barry Sanders thighs and a big-ole meaty booty with dark brown skin - yum fucking yum - just like I like them - short, dark, & stacked).
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    She was in b/w me and the water so it was "like I was looking at the water" but I was just eye-fucking her massive donk - she spent a lot of time on her feet and I couldn't get enough of her donk that made her g-string completely disappear.

She had to notice my perv look especially with what she was wearing and showing off - at one point she says "oh sorry I'm blocking your view (of the water I imagine - since she was standing a good-amount of the time) - I reply "you *are* the view" - she laughs sarcastically and I just give her a "I wanna fuck you smile" - she knows I wasn't looking at no damn water LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... offer to take a pic using her phone ..."

She was with 3 of her female friends that were "the camera crew".

Her ebony friends looked pretty-good but not built like her (she def had a big-booty-stripper body and I would not be surprised if she was one).

One of her friends was slim-thick (but not as bootylicious thick as her) - her friends was wearing shorts most of the time I was there but then took them off to go in the water - she was tall-ish about 5'7 so not as thick & compact as the booty-queen but she was nice & meaty just with a longer frame - she was facing me when she was slowly taking off her shorts and that shit was sexy AF - I find it really sexy when at the beach a chick is slowly taking off her shorts to reveal a sexy small bikini.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @papi_chulo

You should have given her the smile, you never know where it could lead.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ I don't have a lot of game so I rather not get involved - I'm not good at saying no and many of these chicks are skilled at making a PL spend their $$$ on them and using them (especially if they know you're really into them); especially down here in party-Miami where everyone wants to party and better to party on a PL's dime - e.g.:

Her: "Let's hit a club" (likely meaning she wants me to pay for cover and drinks for her and all her friends" - which is not necessarily a bad-thing but with my strong-like for variety it's kinda not worth it to me to invest too-much in any one single piece of ass
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Maybe she's an Instagram influencer or whatever those instathots call themselves these days.

If she's an influencer, those are obligatory photo shots for all her followers. Maybe the whole crew were influencers.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Ok. I’m sold. I need to cum on ... umm... to Miami or south Beach or wherever the fuk Papi hangs out!
  • ime
    5 years ago
    This current selfie culture is fucking awful.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

My thing on SOBE was always just to sit outside and watch the "traffic" walk by. When I had to go to a bank on the beach, I'd always figure at least a good 1/2 hour to sit and take in the scenery.

Back in the old days when surfing became "IT" on SOBE by the old dog track, you could almost always count on a score IF you had your own board. Usually while both of you were hanging on the board. :)
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "I think hot young chicks like admiring themselves more than being admired by guys"

A lot of not-so-attractive young chicks too
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    They want anyone's attention, and they get it. Just look at Instagram....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion