tuscl

Conservative vs. Liberal

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Proud to be a Conservative.

How we should be determining our preference...

https://images.app.goo.gl/2pREGrb1uuxNyV…

51 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Seems to me that all the Conservative women are HOT. All the Liberal women look a little crazy . Is that just me ?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    How about libertarian females?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    And Hillary isn't even in the lineup.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    spice, Libertarians are the conservatives that are smoking the loser leaf.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The conservatives are always just hired pretty faces, like Ronald Reagan.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    And yes, Libertarians are just Republicans who want to smoke week and get laid.

SJG
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    lol, what are Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnell doing listed with liberal females. And I can only assume Michelle Obama is listed on the liberal men page.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Conservatism really is no doctrine. Its like the Dean of American Journalism, George Seldes, wrote about Mussolini, there was never anything to it, just a spoils system.

https://www.amazon.com/Witness-Century-E…

In the US, its called Supply Side Economics, or its called Libertarianism, or Finanical Literacy. Nothing to it, just a spoils system.

So of course they like to have pretty faces to promote it. There people are just like the Television Weather Girls.

SJG

Buddy Guy -- Knock on Wood
    https://youtu.be/GQZ1cguJsYU?t=31m54s
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Same for me, ever since the 1968 and 1972 Presidential Elections.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I’ve never claimed any political leanings, but since Obama era politics I have been hating the extreme left wing liberal hyping up the victim mentality culture expecting the world owes them something. I started off as liberal and anti-republican, now I prefer to go anti- liberal due to extremism on their part. Example, SJG, IceyLoco and Randumbmember.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I fucking hate all politicians because they only care about themselves. But, who am I to judge? I don’t give two shits about anyone outside of my immediate family and friends either. I will do whatever it takes to help out my family and friends no matter what it takes. If it meant toasting some asshole and secretly putting them into a dirt bed to keep my family/friends safe and viable, then so be it. Pretty much the same concept of all politicians. I am a Self serving arrogant bastard of the same sort in a different venue.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    “Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.”

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”

“Democracy is also a form of worship. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses.”

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

“For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.“

“As democracy is perfected, the office of the president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

All quotes from H.L. Mencken
  • "And I can only assume Michelle Obama is listed on the liberal men page"

Umm no ..she's actually on the list of "Harvard law school graduates "aka "graduate from the most elite law school in the world " .....bitches.

LOL.

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^ who the fuck actually cares about Harvard ? Who the fuck in the real world actually cares about where anyone graduated? It is what you can do with your skill... not where you fucking graduated from!
  • @nidam your comment assumes that skills and academics are mutually exclusive , when they are not.

There are different types of skills.I'm sure you weren't born yesterday. Acamdeic skills is just one type of skill.

Where you graduate doesn't "matter" because it isn't the end all be

So to answer ur question about why harvard law is significant ...its because getting in speaks about a specific subset of intellectual abilities , but academic abilities are not the only skill in the world.it is just one type of skill.
  • Its one type of skill in the same way that basketball is one type of sport.

I'm over here applauding michelle for her academic achievement and youre over here questioning why I am doing that lmao. I never said that Harvard law makes u a genius.

Stop making this something that this is not meant to be. Based on what you just said..do u go around asking people why they celebrate getting a promotion , or why they celebrate when their team wins a national championship?

Beacause apparently you have a problem when at people applauding others for their skills lmao. Or are u only discriminatory towards people who have academic skills? Lmao
  • Lol @ nidan if LeBron wins championship , by your logic, u would go in ans day" stop cheering for him cuz he's not the most athletic guy in the world" ..when wibbibg championship doesnt attest to athletic abilities , but just basketball abilities.

Similaley, getting into HLS simply attests to a persons academic abilities. Stop over thinking this and think that I was commending anything else as I did not day that I was?

Smh dont overcomplicate !
  • Lol @ nidan if LeBron wins championship , by your logic, u would go in and say" stop cheering for him cuz he's not the most athletic guy in the world" ..when winning championship doesnt attest to athletic abilities , but just basketball abilities.

Similaley, getting into HLS simply attests to a person' s academic abilities. Stop over thinking this and think that I was commending anything else as I did not day that I was?
  • Lol @ nidan if LeBron wins championship , by your logic, u would go in and say" stop cheering for him cuz he's not the most athletic guy in the world" ..when winning NBA championship doesnt attest to athletic abilities , but just basketball abilities.

Similaley, getting into HLS simply attests to a person' s academic abilities. Stop over thinking this and think that I was commending anything else as I did not day that I was?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole Who is LaBron? I
  • Who wins the NBA championship(I.g who "LeBron" is) is irrelevant to understanding the analogy .
  • But..LeBron james.steph curry could have also been used instead of lebron, and the logical point conveyed by the analogy remains .
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Do you mean i.e. or e.g. ? Wtf is i.g. ?
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    Nicole, my statement was simply meant to be an insult towards Michelle Obama's manly appearance. On a site where we talk about strippers and their appearance rankings on a regular basis, I assumed you would be smart enough to get that. Even you post Instagram pages of beautiful women, do you consider Michell Obama as beautiful as any of those women? The whole topic is in jest, as I'm sure someone could put together a list of the ugliest conservative woman and put it next to a list of the best looking liberal woman. But I bet Michelle wouldn't be on that list.

You're the queen troll, but lighten the fuck up every once in a while. Seems like you really need to get laid, you're wound way too tight.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ exactly
  • do you consider Michell Obama as beautiful as any of those women?

Shes really pretty and she's not manly she's very much in shape she has a SEXY figure youre just trolling Michelle like how I troll tuscl.

"you're wound way too tight."

but lighten the fuck up every once in a while.

Honestly How rude:(( clearly I'm not the only one who needs 2 lighten up..

& Umm no I'm not "wound up too tight "

I find that men who think I'm too "uptight" are inaccurate in making such a comment

Seems like you really need to get laid,

What u waiting for come over then ? Lol hehe
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Michelle Obama is a three. Due to affirmative action who says Michelle Obama got in on merit?
  • @ ski

Ok but her body isn't manly lol

I would never tell ppl I got into a school if I got in via affirmative action but her getting in via affromative action doesnt change the fact that she was smart enough to graduate from there as well as Princeton with honors lmao

• skibum609
    5 years ago
    My Father, my Mother, my youngest brother, 4 first cousins, 3 second cousins and 5 spouses of siblings or cousins went to the following schools: Cornell, Cornell/Brown; Harvard; Harvard, Dartmouth, Yale, Cornell; Yale, Dartmouth Cornell, Harvard, Harvard, Dartmouth, Brown, Cornell. Thay all graduated because it is not possible to flunk out of any of these schools once accepted. Yoiu have to cheat like Ted Kennedy to get booted.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    I'm proud to be neither. Both parties' leadership are fucking sociopaths.
  • Thay all graduated because it is not possible to flunk out of any of these schools once accepted.

Graduaring from law school is not the same thing as graduating from college lmao..

• Thay all graduated because it is not possible to flunk out of any of these schools once accepted.

Sure but they don't give you a cushion for graduating Princeton with HONORS. lmao u habe to earn that
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^"Thay all graduated because it is not possible to flunk out of any of these schools once accepted."

Wow. If that's the only reason thay (sic) were able to graduate thay (sic) must not be very bright afterall.
  • Wow. If that's the only reason thay (sic) were able to graduate thay must not be very bright afterall.

False. Proof that isn't the only reason she graduated from the #1 school is cuz she graduated Princeton with honors lmao.

First of all that isn't always. , or even mostly true. Ive seen ppl at Cornell get failing grades

Secondly, even if it were true..it doesnt apply to Michelle .she clearly didnt graduate because she was cut slack cuz she graduated with honors ......lol.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    This thread is still about looks, Michelle is not a beautiful person. The women's whose Instagram pages you usually post are a whole different class of beauty that Michelle will never fall under. Smart people can be ugly as fuck, or they can be beautiful. To most men, she isn't beautiful...Melania and Ivanka on the other hand, I would most certainly get a dance.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    I have seen no evidence that Barrack or Michelle Obama are particularly smart. They got into elite schools probably because of affirmative action. If Barrack was really smart, like everyone claims he is, why would he not release his college transcripts? How the fuck can you be smart and not know how to pronounce “Navy corpsman?” How the fuck can a president of the United States not know? If Trump had made a mistake like that, he would have been skewered by the press. I’m willing to bet Obama got mediocre grades at best. He was good Chicago politician, though.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    And yeah, I wouldn’t get a dance from Michelle If she paid me.
  • They got into elite schools probably because of affirmative action.

Affirmative action might have allowed her to get in, but affirmative action doesnt give you an an honors diploma, which indicates that you graduated from an elite school on your own merit, rather than because of a school's grade inflation policy.
  • This thread is still about looks

Sorry general I realized that me jumping into this discussion about looks may not have been wise but ur friends keep responding to my initial comment sooo lol..

would most certainly get a dance.

Come over I will give u 20 dances LOL
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Tell the truth flagooner, you just want to get people riled up. But I hope you recognize that pretending to be liberal is more likely to get people so upset they can’t spell!

Brilliant idea: you could create a liberal identity and have a debate with yourself!

Or maybe you’ve already done that! ;)
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Lol flagooner
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    2 sides of the same coin. the problem is the system.
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Sigh
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    My biggest beef with all politicians is that every single one of those fuckers are absolutely, beyond the shadow of doubt, a lying piece of shit! What I hate about this thread is that Nicole did not challenge me to come over and receive those 20 lap dances. Lol. She is only a 14 hour drive and that is chump change for me !!!
  • Nicole did not challenge me to come over and receive those 20 lap dances.

Idk if I would Say that general is the nicest guy ever but he's way nicer 2 me than u soooo it only makes sense LMAO
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ well, there is that....lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    White nationalist attacks should be prosecuted as terrorism, lawmakers say
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/house-white-n…

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Proud to be anti-left wing nut job.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Civil Rights Movement, Anti-Vietnam War Movement, Women's Movement, LBGTQ Liberation Movement, Welfare Rights Movement.

Broader movement to build a nation which works for everyone, protects the environment, and does not revolve around scapegoating poor people.

The rights and protection of children has been seriously neglected.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion