tuscl

Height Fight at the club????

Saturday, June 1, 2019 9:43 AM
One of my favs and me have recently got into some beef at the club. I forgot it was her birthday and now I have completely opened pandora’s box. The other night she comes into the club with noticeably taller heels so that she’s just slightly taller than me. I said fuck that I come in the next night with cowboy boots just being slightly taller than her. I’m thinking this is some passive aggressive shit. The next night she comes in with even bigger heels. Well I’m not taking god dammit, so I went and borrowed my uncles old platform disco shoes and came to the club once again out matching her. The next night you guessed it she finds some ‘12 inch heels (I didn’t know they made them big) and now she’s looking down on me. Im gonna put this bed though. I’m going into the club with stilts tonight. Are stilts even allowed in the clubs? Not that I care I’ll pay off the bouncer. I shall not be outdone. We haven’t spoke directly about any of this yet, we just carry on as if it’s any other day, but in the back of our minds it’s all out war. Does anybody have anything else to add?

16 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    They make stilts that can be raised while your wearing them, look in construction supply stores, I believe you can get them up to 4 feet
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    That’s pretty funny 😆
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I meant to add that’s pretty funny you could give RevHorneyBastard a run for his money 😂
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Wouldn't it be easier to remember her birthday? Just saying.....
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ most of them have “birthdays” every day if they think money will be granted for having such. Just saying...
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg recommendation for the win! “...easier to remember her birthday...” ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I call bullshit
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Or you could buy 12” platform heels 😂
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Bring a step ladder to the club.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Or go use the restroom. You're full of shit.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ agree
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @flag Fuck you
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @flag Fuck you
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Fuck you too Mack Truck And fuck you and your whole self KAjohnston [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion