tuscl

She Didn’t Exactly Say She Wanted to Fuck

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I stepped into the Wawa to get a coffee this morning while filling up my car.

When I took it to the counter to pay, the lady behind the counter asked me if I wanted anything else.

It took all my will power not to take her up on the offer.

I told my wife about it when I got home, but she just rolled her eyes. The next time I go to that Wawa I'm going to make sure my wife or kids are with me to help me fight the temptation.

19 comments

• pistola
    5 years ago
    I heard leaving a Wawa without a sammich is a crime.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    And what erotic outfit was this girl at Wawa wearing ?
  • bassdrumhanging
    5 years ago
    Is Wawa the original location where the term "bloagie" was coined ? Or more correctly the parking lot of a wawa.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Did she provide an extra wa so it was wawawa
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    Was she over 60 and suffering from early dementia? I'm sure all the post-menopausal girls are into you, @Flag.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Sphincter
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    ROFLMAO!
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    Flagooner - the epithet you used caught my attention. I used to horse around with a dancer who was slim on a good day; down right skinny other days. I frequently would pick her up at home and we’d “go for coffee” which became our euphemism for getting coffee to go and finding a parking spot off the beaten path, smoke a little crack and then she’d blow me. Well I hadn’t seen her in a few months and she called to tell me she’d been sick with achalasia, which she told me was a tightening of the sphincter in her throat. Suspecting that I was living a replay of “Deep Throat” (the heroine’s clitoris is in her throat) I suggested going out for coffee. “ No, she said. I can’t swallow”. Well, I’d heard that from many women and told her that after awhile she’d get used to the taste. “No” she protested. I’ve been unable to eat. I’m on a liquid diet. I’m not really into water sports, especially in the car, so at her suggestion I dug out the medical dictionary. Sure enough. We all have a circular muscle in the esophagus and another in the rectum -the sphincter. Who knew?
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What is a wawa?
  • Array
    5 years ago
    @Gawker. Trust me, sir, achalasia is no joke.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Interestingly, I have seen "Wawa" a number of times and never could figure what the acronym meant. Yesterday, coming home from the doctor's a different way, I see this new gas station and there it was, WAWA!

Maybe I don't get out enough OR they have just recently come way south!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Wawa is privately owned with 41% of its stock held by employees, the name obviously comes from its headquarters in Wawa, Pa. sales figures are over 10 billion I’m not sure but they might be the largest convenience store company in the country.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^And they put Subways out of business. They sammiches is no joke.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Very well run. Competititve gas prices and the sandwiches are really good. The convenience store is as good as any.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    When she asks you "Do you want any sugar with that?" make your move.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Which one of these hot babes is the gooner lusting over ?

https://www.google.com/search?q=wawa+emp…:

• flagooner
    5 years ago
    Front and center.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Probably the one on the far right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion