tuscl

Changes after FS

samiel
DFW, Texas
Friday, May 31, 2019 6:32 AM
I'm curious to know if your relationships with dancers have changes after FS. I'm sure it would depend on how good (or bad) it was and whether it was ITC or OTC. 1. Did you want it more? 2. Did prices change! 3. Did she expect it more? 4. Did anything else change! I have a dancer I'm attracted to and FS may be an option. In wondering if after FS if that attraction might no longer be as strong. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

22 comments

• wallanon
    5 years ago
    From what I have read on TUSCL for those who partake in such things, 1. case by case. sometimes once was one time too many. 2. sometimes. usually in favor of the customer. 3. this is something you're going to have to see for yourself because it's an individual decision. 4. one time, probably not. after a few times, yes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I think you're over-thinking it - it's not someone you're considering for marriage - I don't see how a dude would ask if they should have sex with a hot-chick - kinda like asking "I won the lotto - should I claim the price - I've heard $$$ changes people"
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Papi, you’re a variety guy. OP is probably more of the ATF type. Some guys get easily hooked on a special lady with sex being the linch pin. Maybe he’s read one too many gawker posts.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Sex is drugs, and she's a dealer. What changes after sex mostly depends on you. But she will test to see how strung out you get. The come to the club and see me text will increase ten fold. So will random requests to borrow money. And if you are strung out on her sex you will be taken advantage of period. So what changes, whatever you let change. As long as you can have sex and not get hooked you won't be taken advantage of.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    Now also consider the value of pussy drops the more times you have been inside it. They know this, which is why they hope to get you wrapped up emotionally, using your own virtues and a little stripper reasoning, making it feel personal. They are gambling you are weak, and for the most PLs they are right. But my experience is price goes way down after the first few times, if you manage yourself and get your ego out of it.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    1. Did you want it more? Depends on how good she is, sometimes it is great and you want it more, sometimes she is a dead fish lay and you never want it again. 2. Did prices change! Depends if she wants you as a regular. Most of the girls I've had an ongoing p4p relationship the price slowly decreased. 3. Did she expect it more? Typically if there was a long buildup before the 1st FS session they expect that you will become more frequent of a customer afterwards. In many cases that's why they are willing to move to FS. 4. Did anything else change! Less need for drawn out negotiation/selling of dances going forward. Easier to get her attention in a busy club since she knows you are willing to pay for more than just a couple of basic dances.
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    👍 solid Whodey
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    1. Did you want it more? Yes 2. Did prices change! It was included with the standard LD price. 3. Did she expect it more? Hard to tell. Every time we gad FS she iniated it, but it wasn't like it was a fairly rare treat 4. Did anything else change! Not really. It was kinda like a Friends With Occasional Benefits situation
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ it was a fairly rare treat
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    1. Did you want it more? Yes if it was great, no if it was not. 2. Did prices change! Not generally. I've talked one girl down a bit from an initial number that was too high, but two years later she still grouses about it every so often, so IMO it's just not worth it If you don't like what she wants, then just move. 3. Did she expect it more? Depends. You are lumping OTC and ITC together when they are two very different things. A lot of OTC girls are much lower volume than those fucking and sucking ITC, so their views can differ. IME high volume ITC girls are much less prone to getting proprietary than OTC girls, especially those from clean clubs. 4. Did anything else change! See my answer above. OTC girls who do not fuck and suck ITC can get very proprietary when a customer comes back to the club. It is something you may want to think about if you ever do takeout from a clean club as it requires different management skills.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If sex is the goal, something will change, regardless of the sex being good or bad, you will either move on or you will want to stay with her. From this monger's viewpoint, don't worry too much, if FS is an option, select the option and enjoy the experience.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If it changes your going about the rong way.
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    It depends. If you two connect mentally then it could be intimate. If not it is just fucking. Just depends on how you connect and what you both are looking for. My cf and I connect and it makes every other dancer around like a mindless/faceless robot.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IDK - it seems there are more complaints on TUSCL about not being able to bang a particular dancer, than complaints about having banged one (but maybe the latter just don't publicize it as much?)
  • chowder
    5 years ago
    ^^
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    samiel, of course a girl's mood changes after FS. Usually she will feel driven to latch on to you, and likely go to sleep with you. Just how it works. Select you FS partners carefully. Find the ones you want to be waking up with in the mornings. SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No real changes for me. All but one of my FS encounters have been on first visit, always ITC and and not always in VIP. Thus, there was no history to change. The one FS encounter that was on my 2nd visit changed in that the cost of dance went down and the time increased in VIP with no extra tip.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I interpret the question being about changes in the girl's demeanor. Of course a nice round of FS changes her. SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "IDK - it seems there are more complaints on TUSCL about not being able to bang a particular dancer, than complaints about having banged one (but maybe the latter just don't publicize it as much?)" I'm sure plenty of tusclers have mediocre and bad FS p4p experiences. We're just a better breed than the guys who pick up $60 streetwalkers and then brag about it in graphic detail on sites like USASG.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Ridkdugan is of the very highest breed! SJG Virginia Beach Shooting, Press Conference [view link]
  • mal_hodgson
    5 years ago
    1. Did you want it more? My first otc fs with my atf was back in October. It was great and I definitely wanted more but she wouldn’t agree to it again until April. 2. Did prices change! Nope, same basic price every time, and it was getting better each time. 3. Did she expect it more? Once she offered FS again in April, we did it 4 times in 5 weeks. 4. Did anything else change! Yeah, everything changed! After the 2nd of the 4 she dropped me on social media and disappeared for 2 weeks. When I saw her at the club next she said her boyfriend had seen a snap chat from a customer so she had to drop everyone. We did otc the next day and again the next week. After that she says she won’t do fs otc anymore or even see me otc. I think she has quit the club also. So something changed to get her to start the fs and then change again to stop. Strippers - I don’t get them at all
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ lol. Your not supposed to get them. Don’t even try. They are one nighter fantasies. End of story.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion