tuscl

Sign at the Palomino

Sunday, May 26, 2019 7:22 PM

42 comments

• rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Nice. It won't stop some dudes though who think their game is so good they can trick a dancer.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    What rh48hr said. Still, it's good that they put that out. It must be major problem at that club. I wonder how big of a problem it is at every club?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Haters gonna hate. But remember, its hoes who choose up lulz
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Lol was Icey there???
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    they have had that sign up for a number of years now. 
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Well - that was to the point. I wonder if a girl gets pissed at a custy if she'll accuse him of pimpation so he can get tossed *and* ridiculed LOL.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    This is some shits and giggles... lmfao This would be funny to watch that like of ejection
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Then I dump a load in his car
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    On behalf of fake pimps everywhere, I am OUTRAGED! This is the way Icey and I will be walking out of there: [view link]
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ are you really Huggy Bear from Barretta?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ->“I wonder if a girl gets pissed at a custy if she'll accuse him of pimpation so he can get tossed *and* ridiculed LOL.” I’m assuming when it gets to that point, he already tried that nonsense on 3+ dancers already.  If I ever go to Vegas tho I think Palomino would be my first choice based on this sign alone 🤣
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’m guessing you aren’t planning an afternoon meet with loco 😋
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->" I’m guessing you aren’t planning an afternoon meet with loco" What makes you think nicespice isn't ALREADY on Team WinningTeam?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^She’s on team locka fucka 
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    As treasurer of #SJGtheOrganization, I can tell you we have our sights set on her for that, also.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    #teamclearheels 
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You’re headed to a 2PMer sucka 
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that was for TWT lol
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"^ You’re headed to a 2PMer sucka " Not a 2AMer, a 2 PMer? What's that, you make me eat a big lunch with too many carbs, and then I have to take a nap?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ There’s that as well lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    A 2 PMer is where you eat a big lunch then destroy a shitter like CrazyJoe
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Also true 
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m always TRICKING the dancers. But, usually nothing more than pulling the ACE of Spades from one bra cup, the Ace of Clubs from the other bra cup, then a silk scarf with a $20 wrapped inside from their thong. 
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    They have another sign that throws shade at many of the other popular clubs in town too.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    And yet the place is full of pimps lol
  • Naughtyhoney
    5 years ago
    Do you work at Palamino?! I wanna go there this summer.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    No... But they're getting pretty picky with their hires now a days. The current trend in Vegas clubs is the thin boyish figured white girl...
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Curious sign, Palamino, Las Vegas? Well they do have to protect their girls from some types of things. Other clubs would not allow that either. Does suggest that that Palamino is a wild sort of a place. And Subraman, my organization does not and will not have anything to do with Pimping or Hoeing. SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    SJG: as treasurer of #SJG_theOrganization, I strongly suggest we suspend that policy for nicespice
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The Palomino Club is one of the most permissible clubs in Vegas... I'm still interested how Liwet struck out and got banned for being too creepy for that place. I know some girls who worked there, this is a club where drugged up tourists score meth and smoke it in the VIP.... where girls openly advertise their wears. I'm curious what someone has to do to be refused their solicitation and considered to out of it for the club ROTFLMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds interesting, and I wonder if Club Lacey, sharing the building, will reopen. How similar is the nearby Chicas Bonitas? SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I don't know if Lacey's will reopen, doesn't look like it. They share the building with the Palomino Club and I doubt they'll support that again. They're trying to go the opposite direction. Chicas Bonitas is really different. Its basically a Latin club.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Thanks. Palomino does sound interesting to me. SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    >I'm still interested how Liwet struck out and got banned for being too creepy for that place. Queen and Kassidy I probably should have spent more on Queen the first time I met her so she really wasn't interested in me after that. I kept pressing and eventually got to the VIP room with her but she wanted payment up front (a nogo for me under ALL circumstances) and she wanted nothing to do with me after that and told the manager that she wanted me to leave her alone. One time I called her over as she walked past me, she ignored me, and the manager told me to leave. She's a really good looking girl too and always caught my attention so it was hard to just ignore her. Kassidy agreed on taking $100 and let me touch everything except her pussy. I had my two fingers locked around her panty band which she was ok with and I asked if I could look while pulling on them a bit (I wasn't looking down). This pissed her off for some reason and she went and told the manager who kicked me out. I'm not sure if I'm completely banned based on the language that was used but it could have been the manager's intention (he said, "MAYBE, you shouldn't come back." So MAYBE I could come back, but I'm not sure if I want to risk it). 3 months later, I went to TJ for the first time.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Whenever I've gone in there, girls have always offered discounts on VIP and asked for tips ranging from $50 to $150 for "extras".... None of them asked for it upfront. There were times when I was tempted but I can't.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    sounds like you got unlucky with the wrong bitches
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Palamino does sound interesting, and I do hope club Lacey re-opens. He has a coffee shop too. Anyone know about that? SJG
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Whenever I've gone in there, girls have always offered discounts on VIP" When I went there, girls offered to pay me for VIP. Team WinningTeam, doing what we do best: WINNING!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Sounding better and better. With girls who are that forward, a little charm, money, and experience, and front room makeout sessions should be obtainable. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Bump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion