tuscl

When you make an OTC date for lunch or dinner?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
How may of the dancers are no shows. My expierence is about 40%.

8 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    When we were first getting to know each other my ATF stood me up several times and she was also often very late. All of that stopped once she got off of drugs. Being ten years older helped too, she's now very considerate. I cooked dinner for her last night and we're heading to the gym later this morning.
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Never had a no show, but that only amounts to about a few dozen or so times. All but one with the same dancer. Only once did she bail, but AFTER we met. Said she had to get something done, but refused my help.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Ok, I'm going to avoid talking about the weather. A few minutes ago I had more excitement than visiting a new strip club. Emergency beeps on the radio, then a tornado warning indicating a tornado was about 10 miles away heading straight towards town. I got on the phone and called a relative. The rain picked up, the tornado warning sirens outside were going off. The wind picked up just a little. Then I decided to get off the phone and the sirens stopped. The system apparently cooled off and left town. I remember when some strip clubs used to be that exciting.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    In my experience, maybe I'm just lucky, but so far I've NEVER had ANY no shows whether it be for lunch, dinner, play, whatver.

There HAVE been a lot of times when my OTC date is late - by as much as an hour, but that's mostly due to the Stripper Time that they all seem to be operating on.

On the other hand, I've had to cancel OTCs on a few heartbreaking occassions, but have always contacted my OTC date at least a day in advance, so I never stood them up.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    A very timely topic...it happened to me, for the first time, last week.

I was forced to return to the club and pick up an alternate.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Trying to ignore the sounds of my house going through what sounds like a car wash except I'm in a house...

Anyway I don't think I've had any no shows either. I'm the one who didn't call after I said I would (just forgot the correct number to call), she could have called the hotel and asked for me. Another time a dancer waited a little over 30 minutes to meet up with me in the evening. A freak storm appeared out of nowhere and a large tree fell across the road blocking my path for at least 30 to 45 minutes.

That was really strange. I like it much better when my luck is good and I catch all the lights green. I think one night several years ago I caught all the lights green (about 12 in all) going through one medium size town. Those lights during the day seemed to be timed to make you stop. They were so bad at turning red traffic cameras were installed to automatically ticket anyone running them.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Too many. I stopped trying to set up dates with strippers ages ago, after all the no shows, late shows, unanswered calls, "lost" numbers, phones no longer in service and assorted lame excuses. I won't agree to a first OTC unless we leave the club together. I've never really liked lunch or dinner for getting started with a girl anyway.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I've had cancellations but never a no-show.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion