tuscl

Dancer Communications

DougS
Florida
Tuesday, October 31, 2006 5:00 AM
Keeping in communications contact with my fav dancers has at times been a real chore. I need to be able to arrange times when I will be in the club to assure that they will also be there. I also need to arrange OTC or what have you. Plus, I like to maintain contact just to keep things friendly, so to speak. This probably only is a concern when you can't go to the club that frequently, and especially when the club isn't close by. Normally, we exchange phone numbers but with the hours they keep, and sometimes their lack or reliability, there are times when connecting on the phone isn't as timely as I'd like it to be. Also, the phone connection can sometimes be difficult if the girl has an SO, plus I also have an SO. Other methods used... calling the club directly - usually a pay phone at the club, can sometimes work, but obviously it has to be ok with your girl. If it's a pay phone number, you obviously have to rely on someone answering it, AND cooperating enough to go snag your girl to come to the phone. If it's not a pay phone, the chances of success rely on how cooperative the answerer (most likely the doorman or bartender) is. I've also found that giving your girl a pre-paid phone card works very well in increasing chances that she will call. Especially if she can't call from her cell phone because the phone number shows up, etc. I've also found that I can send a letter to the club, attn: dancer name. That method seems to work great at the current fav's club, as long as you don't need a timely response. Another possiblity... buying a pay-as-you-go cell phone and sending it to her. I have a buddy that has had good success with his girls, with this technique. Does anyone else have communications issues? Any other ideas on how better to keep the communications lines open?

15 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    If I've seen a dancer several times and would like to see her regularly, I give her my cel phone number and my email address and ask her to let me know what her schedule is each week. If she does I go see her, if she doesn't I look for another dancer. I always found that approach worked pretty well. It's how my ATF got to be my ATF, she'd let me know at the beginning of each week what her schedule was and I'd let her know when I was coming in. I always tried to go see her when she was likely to be least busy and she really appreciated that, we got to spend a lot of time together that way.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Well, the whole point in establishing a good flow of communication is so that when I get the chance to be able to visit the club and/or a window of opportunity for an OTC meeting happens to open, I can make sure that the girl that I want to spend time with is available - otherwise the trip (usually 2-3 hrs, one way) is not worth it. Admittedly, at times, I have jumped through hoops to make some of my connections, but the rewards that the effort has reaped is, in my opinion, well worth it.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I have to agree with Chandler's last statement. I have lots of dancer phone numbers and a few email addresses as well. I tend not to use them all that much unless it's to arrange OTC activities. I go to a club looking for a girl I want to see. If she's not there I either take a look around and see who else is working or go to another club. The thing about dancers is that part of the reason they dance is because of scheduling flexibility. If a lady has a thousand dollar day on Tuesday she may take Wednesday off - no matter how many emails or phone calls she has made telling her regulars that she will be working. Always have a plan B.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    With FONDL's approach, the question is whether you want to limit the girls you enjoy in strip clubs to those who are reliable at keeping in touch outside the club. I prefer to go for the girls who turn me on as strippers without regard to how they may fare using phones and email. Doug seems to try to combine approaches with mixed results - sometimes frustrating, sometimes rewarding.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I seem to be getting dancer phone numbers on occasion because a dancer says she wants me to stay in contact. I'm so busy, I never seem to miss not calling them unless I see them in a club and they ask me why I didn't call. I remember one dancer gave me her number and I eventually stopped calling her since I usually saw her in the club when I went to visit. A few weeks went by, then months. Then I thought, hmmm, I never even tried to call her. I figured she must not have wanted to make that long distance drive to where I live at especially after the police stopped her for doing 95. I didn't even feel a need to ask about that one. Seems like yesterday for me though and that was over a year ago. You can get discouraged from calling someone if their phone system doesn't seem to work correctly or they don't return your call quickly enough. I think I would be fine if I didn't talk to a single human for over a week. I already seem to talk to alot of people for business so relaxing for me is staying away from the phone.
  • lotsoffun201
    18 years ago
    Dancers are flakey by nature. They never seem to pay their cell phone bills or are perpetually in need of extra cash. I have 3 girls who gave me their numbers without me asking. I see them once in a while, and it was their idea. Usually they text message me and have been instructed to do it only during week day work hours. They can leave me a message and once in a while I will call just to say hi. The funny thing is that I have never spent a huge amount of money on them, and one is for OTC only as we have become friends.
  • Mickkeyc
    18 years ago
    Ignore. Maybe she just wants her space.
  • T-Bone
    18 years ago
    Yoda speaks the truth.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I kind of admire the complete lack of vanity it must take to try all of those methods. Maybe I've missed out sometimes by playing it cool at all costs. I also admire the ingenuity of writing a letter to the club. A letter! *smacks palm to forehead* I never would have thought of that. I wonder how much mail strippers get that way? Calling a pay phone does seem bizarre. I associate that with spy intrigues or kidnap ransom drops. I've known strippers whose regulars actually got them standard cell phone accounts. The account usually got cut off within a month after he found it didn't make any difference in her staying in touch.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    Dude you are making this way too complicated. Any dancer who has you mailing letters to her club isn't really interested in keeping in contact. Cell phones are cheap, email is free. Caller ID is a wonderful thing. If a dancer wants your company on a regular basis she will find an easy way to let you know her schedule. Now I will admit that some dancers just don't get this or they are too paranoid to deal with outside contact at all.
  • ArtCollege
    18 years ago
    Jeesh. If you have to give her a phone, or any a phone card, it's too much work. Try ignoring her. It often works, and if it doesn't, at least you have your dignity. Walk like a man.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Girls (strippers or not) think of boys (clients or not) as categorical suppliers. One provides the math homework, one looks good on her arm to make her friends jealous, one chats with her on the phone, one goes shopping with her, one helps her understand how to run her cell phone, one introduces her to cool new indie rock bands, one is her mechanic, one listens to her and provides the soft shoulder to cry on when she breaks up with boyfriend after boyfriend ... and (unfortunately for the rest of them) ONE gets to fuck her. Though she's perfectly willing to act like the others might have a chance, if they'd only keep helping with math homework, or looking good on her arm, or chatting on the phone, or going shopping, or working her cell phone, or introducing her to cool indie rock bands, or jumping her unreliable K-car, or letting her cry on his shoulder. You just have to know which niche you're in, and adjust expectations accordingly.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    What it comes down to is how much the stripper wants to contact you. A customer can jump through hoops to try to get a hold of her, but if she's indifferent about making her side of the connection, no gadget or clever technique you provide to make it easy is going to induce her to lift a finger. If she really wants to reach you, she'll find a way. It's amazing how a flakey stripper can suddenly become reliable as the Mafia when something she wants is on the line. I once had a fave who I gave up trying to phone. She'd have a new number each month, or she'd usually ignore my messages. Then, out of the blue, when I came into work one morning, the secretary told me I might want to play back the message on our answering machine in private. (Back before we had individual voice mail.) My fave and her stripper friend had found my work number in the phone book (I'd given her my home number repeatedly, which she kept "losing") and left a salacious message, which everyone in the office had played and replayed, of course. Sorry for not having much in the way of helpful ideas. The paradox, I've found, is that girls I can rely on to return my calls tend to stick to a reliable schedule anyway. The girls I really wish I could coordinate with because their schedules are so erratic are the same ones who I can never get a hold of. Of course, they're the girls I'm drawn to and get more excited about seeing.
  • Pete22z
    18 years ago
    There must be about 2 dozen strippers with my business card out there. 2 have called/text messaged me back and had managed to keep some line of communication. 1 called me religiously...rent was due I guess. The other seemed to have a more personal agenda but I never really pursued it. I agree with the others -- if she wants to contact you, communication will not be an issue.
  • Pete22z
    18 years ago
    There must be about 2 dozen strippers with my business card out there. 2 have called/text messaged me back and had managed to keep some line of communication. 1 called me religiously...rent was due I guess. The other seemed to have a more personal agenda but I never really pursued it. I agree with the others -- if she wants to contact you, communication will not be an issue.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion