tuscl

trying to get her attention while she is on stage?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
trying to get her attention while she is on stage? due to so many stages try this. (no guarantees)
if you see a desired girl at the first stage... go up and tip her ONE dollar. make sure she sees you and your ONE dollar tip. then follow her stage to stage tiping her ONE dollar at each stage. again make sure she see you tip the ONE dollar at each stage. at the last stage tip her ONE dollar. if you can say something at that point say how about a dance? if that tactic doesn’t work... maybe do plan B. make it rain. (or sprinkle.)

12 comments

• stripperlover777
    3 months ago
    I Think Tipping $ $ $ 3 - 15 On Stage Is Good Range. You Can Smile, Wink Or Give Her
    👍 👍 👍 Thumbs Up (May B With 2 Thumbs) Or Shake Your Shirt & Waive @ Your Face Like
    She's ☀️Hot!
    For Pvt Dance/Stage, Say Flirty Lines Like:
    Hi Baby - Let's Go For Pvt Dance.
    Hi Honey, You Look Great, Let's Have Fun!
    Hi Sweetie, What's On Your Mind Tonight?
    Hi Baby Doll, Let's Get Hot, I'm Dragging You To Pvt Dance!
    Let's Sweep The Night Away!!!

**********Baby Dolls Dallas TX Cheers
    The Lonestar State

☀️☀️☀️☀️ 🐦 🐦 🐦

• twentyfive
    3 months ago
    Give her a $10 or $20 dollar bill making sure she knows it you who gave it to her, and tell her to come see you after her stage sets are done, it rarely fails to get her attention.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    ^ I do the same as 25. Same success rate and less elaborate.

Jascoi... If that works for you, then keep on keeping on. But I'd worry about some dancers thinking, "Great. This guy figured out how to stalk me ITC." I also don't love the optics on following a dancer around the club like a walked dog (but that might be a 'me' thing...).
  • Dolfan
    3 months ago
    I don't know this club specifically, but generically I'm with 25 & CMI. I don't think the amount even really matters much, I see little difference in success rate with $5 vs $20. I don't think timing makes a whole lot of difference either, but I'll admit I haven't paid close enough attention to notice if it makes a difference in success rates when I tip early or late in her set.

I make it a point to give her the money and make eye contact, put it in her hand or slip it in her garter or hip of her panties and ask her to come over when she can. In larger clubs I'll kinda nod or point over in the direction of my seat. I try not to directly ask for a dance at the stage, I prefer they come over and make their sales pitch.

Nothing is 100%, but it usually works. No need to get too elaborate. The girls are generally looking for interested customers, it shouldn't be hard to indicate interest. If you find it hard to get attention, I'd look for other things you might be doing to indicate you're a less than ideal customer. Like maybe giving off stalker vibes by following her around the club.
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    I suppose the commentary is still relevant but did we need to resurrect a thread from 2018?
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    For those who don't know this, that club has a ton of stages. Whoever is reading this, don't spend a ton of time following a dancer from stage to stage, especially if you're only tipping a dollar. Plus the popular girls there will already have a line so you're following her around just to be stuck behind other dudes anyway. Catch her on the back half of her stages and find out if she's got a wait.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    3 months ago
    Hank said "I suppose the commentary is still relevant but did we need to resurrect a thread from 2018?"

No. I commented without looking at the date. This is one of SL777's dumb but regular maneuvers.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    I also didn't notice that Jacob posted it way back when. That's probably why it didn't get trolled. Baby Dolls has a weird and annoying set up with all the stages, but I've had fun there.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    Jascoi... who's Jacob? Lol
  • Hank Moody
    3 months ago
    Ah. I knew there were comments from commenters I had on ignore. Makes sense now. And yeah, don’t follow someone around stages.
  • ReadyToMonger
    3 months ago
    Its simple, just give her four $5 bills and tell her you are interested and you will be sitting over there (then point to where you are sitting. When she gets off the stage she will come, if she doesnt then other dancers saw you tip (believe that because they watch each other) and you will have some approach you shortly after.

Then make your choice and try to get head at least.
  • wallanon
    3 months ago
    Hi ReadyToMonger. If you see a thread on TUSCL with a club at the top it's specific to that club. You might be able to skip the line with a $20 tip if it's an in demand dancer, but don't be shocked if they take your money here and still do their dances with whoever they feel like. You gave some decent generic advice, but if Baby Dolls is busy at all you might not even get scraps unless you're prepared to wait a while for the dancer who saw you tip another dancer.

I didn't think Baby Dolls in Dallas was overrated because I could see it delivering on its hype, but the part of the club where I could find what I wanted without having to do a room was cramped and awkward. Dallas has a lot of clubs so unless you just want to burn through cash at the obvious spots I'd shop around.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion