Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Going rate for CBJ & HJ?

D

1 yr ago · 1 min read

What should I pay for a HJ or CBJ here? I don't wanna b ripped off. If the girl asks for $1k, I can say, "I get CBJ here all the time. I've never paid more than $150." Knowing I'm not a noob, she'll say, "Ok, $150 it is."

Replies (5)

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

How many of these threads are you going to start. What you'll pay will vary. It isn't ordering off a menu, the price is whatever you and the girl agree to assuming you can even find a girl willing to do that with you.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

For you, joker, it's the going rate plus the asshole surcharge.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

my goodness, you are telling us how to do it, yet you keep asking. This does not add up for me at all...............Just go in and ask for a $150 handjob. When you get kicked out, don't go blaming us. We all know there are no extras at BDD :)

Profile picture for Deep
Deep
•

Got a HJ at 100 last month

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

No matter where you are, more than $200 for those things is a ripoff. And HJ should be less. $100-$150 max

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement