tuscl

Twin Sisters

T-Bone
Ontario
Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:31 PM
Have you ever been with identical twin sisters before? This week in Miami, I've spent several hours and several dollars on two super hot blond Russian strippers. They've completely blown me away, and they're identical twins! This may become a new obsession of mine...but it's almost sensory overload to have two girls at once rubbing all over you that look exactly the same. The strange/nice part about doing VIP threesomes with them...since they're sisters they're all about pleasing me rather than each other ya know? I've gotten real lucky and am taking them out tonight ....we'll see if it's as fun OTC as ITC.

3 comments

• FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't think I've ever run into twins in a club. Sisters and mother-daughter yes but never twins. But when I first met my ATF's older brother I thought they were twins, they look so much alike. He used to come into the club where she worked all the time.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    The local club I go to has a set of twins. I got a lapdance from the one and then about 5 minutes after I got back, I had the other come up and ask if I wanted a dance. I asked how could you forget I just had one from you. Then she had to tell me it was her twin sister. So I got one from her, but it was almost embarrassing. But I never had them together.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    I've noticed that strippers have a particular thing for threesomes. About 1/2 the OTC encounters I've been offered (both paid (back in THOSE days) and unpaid) have involved threesomes. Had one pair of sisters offer and OTC threesome, they were smoking hot, but unfortunately very blonde, so when I let them handle the logistics nothing ever became of it. So what is it with strippers and threesomes?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion