tuscl

Ever had a girl do this?

HarleyKing
Florida
Thursday, September 28, 2006 5:45 AM
A big turn on for me is watching a girl masturbate. I don't know what it is but it gets my juices flowing (no pun intended). With that said, have you ever asked, or even just had a girl start rubbing one out while she was keeping you company? I'm sure they've been asked a lot worse then that and had stranger requests. In a high mileage place like Treasures, what kind of reply do you think one would get?

9 comments

• token
    18 years ago
    Yes, quite a few times in the VIP. I'd position her hand over herself and encourage her to rub over the panties - a tip or two during the process helps get the action going. Many times her hands have slipped inside and worked it good. A few times the panties were pulled aside for a full frontal view. Have even had a few similar encounters in darker corners on the main floor. A big turn-on for me.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    Never had it happen and I don't know if I would even wanna see it happen in a club unless we were in a private area. REALLY private area.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    LOL ... whether or not it's "really" for real. I am reminded of many a C. S. Lewis "change the frame" story, in which the god-figure cmanages to answer every question with both yes and no and "you can't ask it like that" all at the same time, and yet somehow remain the god-figure.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    The girl that gave me a HJ in another thread yesterday was playing with herself while I fed her chicken fingers and fries before our dance. Like Chandler, I am not surprised by this as it happens all the time. I've given up on trying to figure out if it's ever for real.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    All the time. Last weekend, I even had my favorite Asian girl stick her finger in her butt. It caught me in one of those moments where you just stare.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    This is so commonplace, I wonder if I'm not getting the question. Do you mean have I had her do it when she *wasn't* faking? That I really couldn't say.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Bones: Interesting tidbit about the vibrator. Last week, while in VIP at Brad's Brass Flamingo, my girl and I heard a something that sounded EXACTLY like a vibrator. We both kind'a looked at each other and she asked, "does that sound like what I think it is?". Well, it sure did. We both looked and tried to see where it was coming from, but couldn't. We heard it on at least two other occasions during the rest of the night. We were pretty sure that's what it was, but can't swear to it.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Of course in the OTCs. As for inside the club, other than a few "under the panty shows", and many on top of the panty displays (which is as common as seeing a pole in a strip club), there have been a few times in full nude clubs. Never in a topless club.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    Indeed I have, but only in the OTC context. I enjoy it as a form of foreplay. I suspect that it would not be well-recieved in a strip club. My analysis follows a thread of a couple of months ago, in which we concluded that a stripper's willingness to perform a certain "extra" is inversely proportional to how "intimate" that extra is. But I've never asked, so I don't know. It might be that a stripper would value the opportunity to do anything for a customer that involves the customer paying the dancer, but she doesn't have to touch the customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion