tuscl

Instances of getting in between stripper drama

Recently at my local club there has been much in fighting and perhaps too much drama among dancers. I felt the desire at the time to charge my self with the task of quelling much of the conflict. In fact I felt my duty as a regular customer. Unite the clans like in brave heart. Sort of felt like a strip club William Wallace.

I went in to the club a few nights ago and hooked arms with two dancers I didn’t know very well. And started singing “We are Family” by Sister Sledge. We got through a few verses and started can caning when all of a sudden a dancer brawl broke out, about 15 or so with me in middle. One stripper tried to put my eye out with a loose stiletto. It was chaos all around. As soon as we broke it up I was immediately ejected from the club and given an instant lifetime ban. I am now filled with much regret as I ponder what exactly went wrong? Perhaps it was song choice. Do any of you out there have any similar stories of trying to thwart conflict?

15 comments

• crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Who knows what happened. The dancers probably couldnt say exactly what started it. That sucks though. Hope you find a new club soon
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. Yes. I recently had similar experience when I tried to assist a dancer when a few asshole colleges KIDS stole money off her stage. When I Reported such to the manager and bouncers, the told me to leave. The TUSCL folk informed me that it is ALWAYS best to just stay the fuck out of stripper business. Very good advice because most strippers are simply just psycho is some form or another. Learned my lesson to NEVER EVER STAND UP TO PROTECT strippers. That is their job and the bouncer’s job. If they are too lazy or too drunk to give a shit, then who am I to jump in and be a white knight?!
  • most strippers are simply just psycho is some form or another

Umm kind of like their PL'S lol^^
  • U guys r crazy .
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    @muddy: Are you sure that your impression of William Wallace throwing his kilt up and exposing his "sword" isn't what got you banned?

......or did anybody actually notice... :-O
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Agreed. But two psychos working together to fix shit I’d damn dangerous.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    @muddy you might recall (or I suppose you do not) that William Wallace was betrayed by his countrymen and executed. And that was after some English Lord (aka club bouncer) killed his wife by slitting her throat.

So.. yeah. Lesson learned?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    GOT should have taught you the lesson on what happens to knights in shining armor.

https://youtu.be/NCW3RdUiYYQ
  • daddyfatsack
    5 years ago
    Don't save her she don't want to be saved
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I will dump a load on that club for you! I got your back mane!
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    This all seems a little fr-fetched, but I'll play along. ☺

I think it's ok to step in if someone continues to put his hands on a girl, she is objecting and bouncers aren't doing anything about it. I've done it a couple of times over the years, both with dipshits who were also fucking up my entertainment by doing it to girls I was spending time with, but that was a direct word between men (patrons), nothing that involved the dancers or club management. They're lucky I didn't do more than that after the disrespect they showed by doing it with girls I was sitting with, but I digress.

But beyond something like that, it is always better to stay out of stripper and/or customer drama. First because it's none of your business and dancers don't want customers involved in their ITC drama anyway; second, because it can generally derail your entertainment and do more harm than good and, third, because it makes you look like a drama queen, which hurts you with other objectives you may have with one or more lucky gals. ;)
  • captainfun
    5 years ago
    I saw two girls fighting at Adelitas in Tijuana last night. The fight didn’t last long but it did take three bouncers to pull them apart. No idea what caused it but with so many hot girls to enjoy I felt no need to find out.
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Cat fights are fun to watch, especially if they start pulling each other’s clothes off.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girl fights often instigate guy fights. Seen this in our underground circuit. More of the girls in that circuit are case hardened street tough.

Best thing to do is just to pick one, and start dicking her in your own bed regularly, thus staying away from the strip club and its drama.

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    One time I saw a huge fight at a club........manager gave me a weave and a g string as souvenirs...

I've been a part of drama before and have had customers try to pick fights. But dancers always had my back... they'd talk to the manager and it was always the other guys who got kicked out. I got free drinks lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion