tuscl

Let the debauchery begin! Going to Indianapolis this weekend!

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Thursday, May 23, 2019 12:21 PM
Going to the Indianapolis 500 this weekend to camp out with thousands of others! I’m gonna cook shit tons of food and set up the drinking games for all the young hotties to cum by and play with. Gonna have all the standard college drinking games, a 12 foot x 12 foot screen with Mario Cart Game challenge, and a huge bubble machine to get all the hot female T-shirts wet! My wife is going to twerk her ass and motorboat her perky titties into the faces off all who pass through our camp. Then, on race day, we will have our morning breakfast, DESTROY A FEW OUTSIDE SHITTERS and go watch fast cars drive in circles. On the closest shitter, I am going to put up a sign that says, “This shitter is dedicated to CRAZYJOE, of TUSCL FAME”. Does not get any better than that! It will be a good release from all of our day to day mental grind !!!

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ethanol powered speed! SJG
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Mario Kart, not Cart. And which version? There's the classic SNES version, the infamous party game N64 version, and then of course GameCube, WiiU, and Switch iterations.
  • Sweetheartinkd
    5 years ago
    Should come by your local clubs and join some extra race festivity fun :)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Higher compression engines too. The GM flex fuel system of course cannot replicate that. But it sounds like some others are getting a flex fuel system by adjusting turbo boost. SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Keep dem good ideas coming! Sounds like you will make me a shit ton of money you closet shitter
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Just dont shit in the closet
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    "On the closest shitter, I am going to put up a sign that says, “This shitter is dedicated to CRAZYJOE, of TUSCL FAME”. " Thanks for the love nidan!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Stop shitting down window wells
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    700hp, weight like a Mini-Cooper [view link] Flat Crank V8's, fire alternating bank. [view link] SJG
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Do they even have women that weigh under 250lbs in Indiana?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :) SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The women that go to this camping event are fucking HOT! And not certain which version Mario group bringing other than it is whatever was popular 10 - 20 years ago. I think.
  • So these people are freaks too? How did u fnd them.? Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Ethanol! [view link] SJG
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    "Do they even have women that weigh under 250lbs in Indiana?" ^^^ lol
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Yep! Freaky as shit. I don’t find them. They find us. Really hot, big titty blond chick came over and started playing beer pong with us. Someone slapped her on the ass and said she was hot. She got all pissy because of it. She started telling me how she did not appreciate it. I looked at her and told her, “ first off, I did not perform said acts on you. Secondly, I personally don’t give two shits. Thus , if you don’t like said act, then fucking leave. Third, if you can’t smile and laugh, then get the fuck away from me because I am here to smile, laugh and have fun. If you do not feel safe, then fucking leave and find your Goddamn safe space!” She decided that laughter and having fun was the better option. Just goes to show you that people can have a change of heart.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Really true, US pump gas has 10% Ethanol, I guess to make it work with higher compression engines? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion