tuscl

Cigars from a lady friend.

Musterd21
Indiana
Some time back I posted about some cigars that a lady friend gave me. I have been enjoying them for some time. I decided to buy a box of them so I looked them up on line. I could not believe the price. Over $2400.00 a box. Free shipping though. Guess I need to get a part time job to support my new habit. lol

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Enjoy the future lung cancer
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Use the $2,400 on a plethora of pussy instead.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I wonder if she paid full price... lol
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    A box of how many? :)
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Damn dude what brand of cigar is it, Davidoff?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Buy a plane ticket to a Latin America country. Buy boxes of Cuban cigars and you will come back with most of your money.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve seen Gurkha Cigars offered at $54,000 a box of 50, and seen that as being out of stock at that price.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    ^25
    Wow, some people have expensive taste I guess. I know she pays big bucks for wine. I don’t think I will mention Gurkha to her.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I used to smoke cigars but I quit, I used to get a natural leaf hand rolled stogie from a local guy who I did business with, had a small operation in WPB manufacturing cigars by hand, with about 10 cigar rollers, who were mostly older Cubans, cost for a good quality cigar from his shop was about 11-12 dollars per stick, he used to get his tobacco from the DR, he made several trips a year to hand select his own tobacco leafs.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Mustard, were these Lewinsky cigars?
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I enjoy a good cigar as much as anyone, but I have my limits. As 25 said, I can enjoy an excellent cigar at less than $15.
    Anyone ever try Thompson Cigar Auctions?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion