tuscl

Hats

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Thursday, May 16, 2019 8:16 AM
We are alway discussing what type of clothing, pants, shorts, pajamas, etc. there has even been a discussion about footwear, but the most important element of style is rocking some headgear to pull it all together, I wear a ball cap usually color aligned to match my snazzy ensembles occasionally I’ll rock a fedora, anyone else. ;)

15 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I don't want anything covering up my perfectly shaped head.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Only thing in recent years has been a doo rag. Many dancers seemed to enjoy the biker look. Just wasn't on the bike often when I went to clubs.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Do rags are so gay ;)
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    In my “biker” days Marlon Brando look from the movie The Wild One: Black Leather Jacket and Allgemeine-SS Officer Black Leather Visor Cap. Some girls would really liked it.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I wear a cap most of the time. In a club, as a dancer approaches I'll remove my glasses (I'm near sightsed) and set them in cap. A clear sign I'm open to their company. Once when cap & glasses were on table separately, dancer grabbed cap and put it on, rubbed her titties and body with it, put it on me backwards, and rubbed her boobies on my face. That was fun.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Usually Trojan
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ do they make them in a large enough size to put it on your head ;)
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Why would I ever want to cover my full, perfect head of gray hair?
  • GhostOfHell
    5 years ago
    Ball cap just because I usually leave home wearing one. The place I frequent in Manhattan I usually take it off before I walk in but recently I've kept it on walking in take it on and off inside as I please. The place in Queens I have to check my cap but it seems only after 7PM but I take it off anyway as I have not seen anyone wearing hats inside. It kind of pissed me off that I had to remember a ticket for a ball cap when I intend to get piss drink. Luckily few people in the places I frequent have that brand of cap.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Usually a baseball cap with a Litecoin symbol or Ethereum
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I am gettin me a shitcoin hat soon though
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've vowed a cap shall never touch my head.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    Hats get in the way of motorboated.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Straw hat when we get our annual week of summer here. Otherwise a mad bomber fur hat.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    I wear my MAGA hat backwards like the cool guys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion