tuscl

Why is it so hard

exxotica
Atlanta but I'll travel in a heartbeat if the money is right
Wednesday, May 15, 2019 7:11 PM
Finding decent strip clubs for black women...it’s so irritating ..black clubs are usually ghetto and club looks Shitty bad management etc or mixed/white strip clubs are racist or discriminating ..does anyone know where a decent strip club for black women is??? Sheeshhh

103 comments

• SGTJDIZZLE
    5 years ago
    Curious. Do you mean a Strip Joint that has Black Woman Dancers or a Strip Joint that a Black Woman can go to find Black Strippers? If you meant a Strip Joint that has Black Woman Dancers can sympathize. As one who prefers Black Women it is annoying that every Strip Joint that I have known that features Black Women seems a bit more dangerous and ghetto.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    Yea I dance so I’m looking for a decent blk club bc most white mixed clubs are racist or and don’t hire thick girls
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Whats it like when they’re racist? Do they just come right out and say you can’t dance there because they’re racist?
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    My experience is that slim black dancers who are more athletic than most, can make book in white suburban clubs. I view black and Asian women as being more exotic than the parade of blonde “Barbies”.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If it isn't hard you aren't doing it right.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    Ok
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yo Exxotica you been on this site for a decade and haven’t figured out a place work yet? Come on girl. Get it together here.
  • Tiredtraveler
    5 years ago
    The issue is Black men have different taste in women than White men. Not better or worse just different. I have not problem moving from club to club looking for the right mix of looks etc. If I do not see what I want I move one. No one cares since I paid my cover then left.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    Stfu Muddy
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Jp jp jp
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    “Why is it so hard” That’s what she said.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some places have black clubs and some places do not. But where I am, most of the clubs do have some black women. Want to post some photos? SJG Richard Smoley, always good [view link] Sun, Sand, Prostitutes? Dominican Republic has legal prostitution [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    There is a lot of discrimination against black girls.....its hard for them to get good shifts at mixed clubs, and a lot of times they may be charged a higher house fee, etc.
  • exxotica
    5 years ago
    I agree Icey Loco but of course I can’t expect those who aren’t blk women to understand
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I have seen the discrimination in some of our local clubs, and it has been written about. Used to be this Lusty Lady, old fashioned behind glass place. Ended up being worker owned. They talked about the black dancer discrimination. Our own Pink Poodle, nude, never seen a black dancer there. Though this does not justify it, I feel that some owners may feel that black dancers are inherently subversive and won't follow the rules. And of course that gives these dancers a major appeal for me. SJG Serious Shit, Alabama, Georgia, and the whole country Alabama governor signs near-total abortion ban into law [view link]
  • exxotica
    2 years ago
    *bump*
  • Chili Palmer
    2 years ago
    Clubs in Phoenix with thick black dancers:Band-Aids, Sugar 44, Chicas, T&A Lounge, and yes,even Hi-Liter. There's probably even more but those are first hand knowledge.
  • georgmicrodong
    2 years ago
    Louisville has at least two clubs that are predominantly populated with black dancers, eXclusive and Body Language. Haven't been in either of them more than once, primarily because of their insane entry policies, not because of the dancers, so I can't speak to how "ghetto" they are. Wild Horse has historically had a majority of black dancers, but I haven't been in there in a while either. Sugaland, currently sporadically open, perhaps as an after hours club(?), in the former Greenlight Lounge building uses language in its advertising that some people have interpreted to mean that it's a "black club". I haven't been in there either, mostly because it's never been open when I've been out, so I can't say whether it is or not. PT's downtown has a manager, Big Fat Asshole Brian (BFAB), who has historically been bigoted against anyone who isn't a white, un-tattooed spinner. A new manager's influence has changed that somewhat, but BFAB is still in the mix, so other types tend to be the target of his disdain. Thorobred, Rustic Frog, Pussycat Lounge, and Foxy Lady have a fair number (TBL has a lot of them most of the time) of black dancers, and no one seems to be discriminated against to me. Not actually being a black woman, I can't say whether my impression is accurate or not. Don't know about Godfather; haven't been in there in quite a while because of their insistence on scanning driver's licenses. Their IG occasionally shows a black dancer, but I have no idea how consistent that is.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    OP is correct. Spot on, if you will. I say this as a mixed person who passes for being white or mixed with anything other than black, so I don't run into to "black" problem at clubs, but friends of mine sure have. Black women at white clubs have a higher standard to get hired than their white counterparts. Also, they get fired more easily. The darker their skin, the harder it is for them to be hired. It's the norm at high end clubs and no, it isn't fair at all.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    "Why is it so hard?" is the question non-white people end up asking about the US and just about everything in it. Racism is worse with anything the touches on sex, strip clubs, beaches, etc. Ethnic groups with darker skin generally get the worst of it. People from poor neighborhoods get conditioned to step hard into anyone who seems to be getting in their face. Otherwise, you're seen as weak, and many people will try to take a piece of you. So if you're a black chick and your family was poor, you're likely to get hit with the "angry black woman" stereotype fast.
  • NatiNate
    2 years ago
    Why? Because we as AA’s are the minority. It’s kinda like asking why can’t I find a decent arepa in East Tennessee? Because it’s one of the least diverse places and I’ve never seen a Colombian there maybe one exchange student idk, but there’s 0 demand for arepa’s there. I get it you’re thick strike 1 some clubs don’t hire thick girls period regardless of race. You’re black strike 2 everyone is biased discrimination is rampant you discriminate against black clubs because of some bad experiences you’ve had. It could be that they have had bad experiences with other black dancers or they didn’t make money and didn’t stay so they are doing you a favor. It sucks but just take your fine thick black self to the best club with the least amount of BS, hustle and make your money with a smile on your face it’s simple. Are their companies that wouldn’t hire me because I’m black sure. But I’m good at what I do when I get an opportunity I stand up and show out cut cost increase performance and just have more experience for the resume and use the name your price tool for the next opportunity then I take the proceeds from said opportunity and head to my local strip club and act a fool. Life is good not a bad question but you already know what to do.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    There used to be [view link], but now there is this new one: [view link] NiceSpice posted about this place in Dallas. It think it uses the membership model, so anything goes. [view link] I found this video where they talk with some of the dancers. D Will & AOD Dancers speak on only black owned stripclub in Dallas reopening and The Girls GET LIVE! [view link] SJG The Brecker Bros [view link]
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I guess the question is whether it’s the prejudices of management or whether they’re catering to the preferences of the customer. I had a marketing professor who used to say “You can try to be something to everyone or everything to someone.” I do think when you have a lot of clubs in a city it is necessary to pick a target market and cater to it. So I guess the question is would the customers like more diversity. If not the club runs the risk of more people thinking the club is ok but not their favorite so they go somewhere else. The music, the atmosphere, and the girls are all a package to appeal to a club’s patrons. They need to know who those patrons are and cater to them. I don’t like to think of women as a commodity but in a strip club they are a part of the brand and the product.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think some customers are prejudiced against AA dancers. But if we let employers hide behind that, we would be back in the 1950's. SJG
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I don’t think dancing is an interchangeable service. Being able to provide that service depends on the customer being sexually attracted to them. Sexual attraction is personal. It’s something where I don’t think anyone should have to defend their preferences as long as tey recognize that they must involve a consenting adult. I’m entertaining it’s always been recognized that certain physical attributes may be preferred for certain roles. That’s not discrimination.. If we’re going to go down that road, you can’t discriminate based on sex. Should a club have to hire men if they want to work there. Maybe a small number of customers might come in because they would like it but it would hurt the club. If we’re talking about discrimination from a legal perspective it’s the same sort of argument. I feel bad for the OP if they can’t find a club they feel is a good fit for them. I just there are sound business reasons a club might have. A preferred type of dancer and it’s not discrimination.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    White guys need to open up and get more experience with women of other races. SJG
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I have a right to like what I like, and women have a right to like what they like. In a strip there is pretending on one side because Monet is very openly introduced into the equation. I have no right to tell anyone what they should be attracted to and they shouldn’t try to tell me either. This isn’t about open mindedness. Everyone has preferences.
  • exxotica
    2 years ago
    Boomer what’s your race?
  • boomer79
    2 years ago
    I’m white.
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    Come to Eastern VA
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    In Providence a slim black dancer will do great. Slimmer dancers in general seem more popular here than other areas of the country.
  • exxotica
    2 years ago
    I definitely don’t expect white men or ww to get it lol
  • RedJohnson
    2 years ago
    We don't have to get it exxotica. We spend on what we want and don't spend on what we don't. Nobody is automatically entitled to a good living just because she's willing to take her clothes off. Either she's selling something that enough of the club's customers want or she isn't. I suspect that some managers of predominantly white clubs may be so difficult because they understand their customers preferences and are staffing up accordingly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... Yea I dance so I’m looking for a decent blk club bc most white mixed clubs are racist or and don’t hire thick girls ..." One of the key words there is "thick" - for most of the history of this country skinny/thin has been considered the standard of beauty - i.e. even thick/voluptuous whitegirls have trouble getting hired in certain clubs particularly certain upscale clubs. "... black clubs are usually ghetto and club looks Shitty bad management ..." This is the dilemma/catch22 - if white/upscale clubs start hiring thick-black-girls then they'll be rushed by thick-black-dancers like you that wanna work there and b/f long those clubs may turn into the type of club you yourself don't like to begin with. The unfortunate reality is that well-to-do white customers will not want to go to an all-black-club often for the same reasons you don't like being/dancing in those clubs - if their fave/go-to mixed-club starts having the same M.O. as the black-clubs they will likely stop going - it's a catch22 - it sucks that thick black girls can't get hired in certain clubs but there are also consequences to hiring a lot of black girls - strip-clubs are a reflection of society and the racial differences that still exist - until these racial-differences go away in society there will be a black/white divide whether it's strip-clubs or just other aspects of society - i.e. I doubt mixed-clubs don't hire black girls b/c they are "racist"; they are just making a business decision just like you are.
  • exxotica
    2 years ago
    To rule out racism is flat out ignorant but it’s to be expected but other points were made ✅ y’all be easy ✌🏾
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    The best solution is to find an area, like The Block in Baltimore, where people who don't like strip clubs don't want to go anyway, and let anyone without a criminal history open a strip club there. There can be at least one KKK strip club with all-white dancers who keep moaning "oh cuz" while they give you an HJ. And lots of other clubs for the rest of us.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Have you tried Starlets Gentlemen's club in QUeens, NY. One of the most popular black strip club venues in NY. Just need to be vaccinated of course.
  • Estafador
    2 years ago
    Or you can just go on onlyfans. Lots of women these days are making more money there than they ever could in a club. And for half the physical work.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Exxotica they're mostly racist old white men. Some like black hookers coz they think they're cheaper than white ones. And I'm surprised none of them said black clubs are racist against whites. Lulz. Strip clubs are very racist and they're aware of how racist society is and pander to racism coz they think white men just want skinny white girls. If you're a thick black girl expect to be on day shift. Not allowed to work weekends. Etc. That's systemic racism in action.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Wah racism. Wah racism said the racist. The most racist people on earth cry racism the loudest. Some people are so focused on their own race that they get pissed off when the rest of us aren't. Wah.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    So, I won't comment on club hiring practices because I have no experience there, obviously. I only deal with management from a customer perspective and that's vastly different than a dancer's perspective. It would not surprise me that there's a racial bias in club hiring practices. As a baseline, strip clubs need to be discriminating in order to hire women that guys find attractive, and that's an unethical hiring practice while simultaneously a necessity at a strip club. One of the reasons why I like the club where I'm a regular is that I can go there and find women of varying ethnicities and body types that I find attractive and fun. I wish more clubs were like that.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I have no experience with hiring dancers, so I can’t offer any insight regarding those practices. I’m a filthy pervert, who prefers a dancer with some thickness. I like variety too, and variety in ethnicities is wonderful. In my view, which is based on years of mongering in filthy clubs, there is a definite bias if you look closely enough. The bias is likely based on a club managers tastes, or based on how the manager might perceive customer tastes. There are several clubs in the northeast NJ area with a nice mix of dancers. A few locations might be Paterson (but I would avoid Hitching Post - based on what I’ve seen) or Irvington. Both areas can be extras spots, but those are the clubs that I enjoy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    "... One of the reasons why I like the club where I'm a regular is that I can go there and find women of varying ethnicities and body types that I find attractive and fun ..." How many dancers on a typical shift and how many are black and how many are thick black girls?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    2 years ago
    If I go on a decent day shift, I'd say that there's between 10 to 15 dancers on the floor. Night shifts (particularly from Thursday to Saturday) will add possibly 5 to 10 dancers. Those are very rough estimates. It's not a huge club (Club Desire). I'd say that perhaps a quarter to a third are some version of "thick", with that being spread out primarily to black, white, and Hispanic, as well as some mixed dancers ("blasians," etc.) where all I know is that they're not conventionally "white." I'd say that there's slightly more "thick" dancers on the popular night shifts when I've been there. For the rest, it's a mix of spinners, women with athletic builds, and dancers who I'd call "full figured" but not necessarily thick. If there's a deficit in Providence, RI, it's Asian dancers of any body type. There's a few, but they're rare. But if I throw a stone down Allens Ave., I'll hit Silhouettes, which is the closest thing RI has to a black club. Many thick black dancers there, but (from what I've heard) it's more of a "make it rain" lapdance club. [view link] [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Whats it like when they’re racist? Do they just come right out and say you can’t dance there because they’re racist?
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    ^Oops that was supposed to be quote, let me try again.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Whats it like when they’re racist? Do they just come right out and say you can’t dance there because they’re racist?" Some clubs are subtle and others have been more forthcoming. I brought a dark skinned friend to a club I used to work at assuming she'd get hired and the manager flat out told her he had too many black girls atm and to try again in a month if/when he gets rid of some. Another friend of mine who is white went to audition at a club where you have to do their amateur contest. She said there were about 10 girls, half were black. After the contest, all the black girls were sent home and every single white girl was offered a job.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    It also matters how you present yourself. Unfortunately you'll have better luck going in as "white" as possible, ie speak very articularly (I hate to say this but "talk white"), don't wear urban clothes, etc. Walk in looking as best you can like a Barbie doll. Smile a lot. It will help your odds. The white clubs want to maintain an image that is the antithesis of "urban."
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    I’m sure there’s many places where racism both subtle and overt is in play, maybe even in most, but the reality is I go for the more upscale clubs, they always seem to have some extremely pretty black dancers, not really many thick dancers, of any race, and the reality of doing business is that many upper income men, prefer thinner well spoken ladies of any race, if you’re interested in marketing to that demo than you need to adjust your looks and personality to appeal to them, they are not going to compromise what they want if they’re paying.
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    This thread devolved into a liberal bitch fest that racism is the root of all minorities' problems. Here's a tough fact: bullshit. There is no inherent racism in America. It simply is not so. There are clubs in every metropolitan area which cater to Papi Chulo-mode dancers. I'm not even going to bother naming which cities because it is EVERY city. Your problem is not racism, my pointing out your erroneous logic is not white privilege. White privilege is also another false liberal construct. Have you looked in the mirror? Metaphorically and literally. There is probably something about you which is preventing you from getting a job which requires some degree of athleticism, physical attractiveness, and desirability. It's that simple. We have all seen plenty of exotic dancers who don't dance. We have all seen plenty of thick girls and genuine fatties on the stage. Too many, actually. It is not plausible that you cannot pass the bare minimum standards of any strip club you have applied at unless you are applying at the top tier and brass rings clubs. It might be physical, you may just be a truly unpleasant person. Maybe stripping is not the right profession for you. Unless you are truly, hideously, repulsive and repugnant, here is some career advice. (I'm self-identifying as black for the purposes of this conversation, if that helps.) You can get a job a strip club, somewhere. It may not be where you want to work, but you have to start somewhere. Make some friends, build a network, learn some skills. When you are ready to move up a tier in clubs, use your network and regular customers to sell yourself as a desirable employee to that club. Use the skills you learned and brag on the number of regulars who would follow you to that club. One you have established at the new club, expand your network of customers and friends. Use the new network and customers to get to the club you want to be in. Whatever you do, do not dare to blame racism for your dissatisfaction. That is lazy and it is wrong. Demand better of yourself.
  • datinman
    2 years ago
    This is kind of surprising to me. With the popularity of Saweetie, Nicki Minaj, Megan thee Stallion, and Cardi B, I would think an attractive thick black dancer would be in high demand in the clubs right now.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    ^Not at the higher end / white clubs, although I see a lot of them getting more lenient. They still tend to have higher standards for the black girls. It's just one of the truisms of strip clubs.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Mardi Gras in Springfield, Massachusetts has a "club within a club" with male dancers. If there are really a lot of customers who feel they must pluck out their eyes if they see a dancer who is not their preference, that seems like a good option. Break the club up into several separate rooms, each with a small stage. But, it clubs with multiple stages, toadie managers get fixated with making sure they are never empty. Dancers are on stage too much, making it hard to get a lap dance, and hard for dancers to make good money. At Mardi Gras, the "stage" wraps abound the bar. Dancers go on stage whenever they feel like it, no matter how many are up there.
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    Minaj, Cardi B, Megan the Stallion etc. might be popular with the snapchat crowd, but not the elderly white male crowd that spend money on strip clubs. No thanks to any of them, just an ugh.
  • nicespice
    2 years ago
    “Network and regular customers”….? I don’t expect customers to know how strip club auditions work. But I’ll go ahead and tip you off that there is no resumes or networks. Club managers (and sometimes door girls or bartenders) show up and make decisions the vast majority of the time within seconds. Sometimes they may have you go on stage to make sure you’re willing to take clothes off or make sure you’re not hiding body fat in places, or they make a show of pretending to be objective. Definitely no network. I’ve argued in the past for more diversity in clubs. Clubs can have their quotas but is 10-20% really all that bad? But I’m not a club owner so it is what it is and my opinion doesn’t amount to much. Though I do think long-term club owners are shooting themselves in the foot by keeping in their ways. For example, Abercrombie and Fitch fell off thanks to alienating too many who aren’t white and skinny…and they relented and their image is WAY different. That’s maybe a teen clothing brand, but it comes from teenagers who grew up to current adults and will be the group who can decide to maintain or abandon the strip club industry as a whole in the future. But that’s neither here nor there. I’ve noticed a lot of black dancers tend to be more willing to travel than most other races (probably by necessity). Certainly for places off the beaten path. Now that I think of it, whenever I’ve gone to another club it tends to be black dancers I share “resumes” with most often when a club is slow and we are bored and talking about ourselves. More on topic… @OP What white dominated area are you trying to work at? There is the smaller area that is mostly white just because most the of the population is white vs a decent sized city that has a decent amount of racial diversity but the lineup of their clubs doesn’t reflect that (on purpose) One example, from what I’ve noticed it’s easier for black dancers to get through with white managers in Sioux Falls SD vs Dallas TX.
  • Sleekmandingo
    2 years ago
    Wow. Some of these comments have been enlightening on so many different levels. As a frequent traveler to strip clubs in Atlanta I have seen so much ratchet behavior I have almost turned a blind eye to it. Well actually my eye is focusing on the booties lol But seriously I think the issue with the treatment of black female strippers is unfortunately in sync with how black women are treated in general by society. We admire their curves and beauty but don’t consider them as individuals. Society is also very stereotypical of their physiques. I have seen some nice thick woman not even dressed provocatively treated like an object by both men and women. Unfortunately when you combine this aspect of society in a sexually charged environment you are going to get the inevitable product vs employee treatment of black women especially where most black strip clubs are not even owned by black people.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    SleekMandingo makes a good point.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think some clubs are reluctant to hire AA dancers because they feel that they won't keep it within the rules, so the other dancers might be angered, or they might follow them. The CLIP JOINT is not a new invention, it is an old idea. It is what Jim and Artie Mitchell decided that their club must never be. This is why when you experience a CLIP JOINT, you get a feeling of deja vu. SJG Frampton [view link]
  • theeastcoast757
    2 years ago
    “ I definitely don’t expect white men or ww to get it lol” As soon as I saw the post I knew you would get no helpful comments because most of the posters here seem like they have klan hoods in their closest if you read some of the stuff they say.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    This is what the typical strip club manager does on his off hours: [view link] . So, no, I don't want him prescreening what dancers I can potentially get dances with. Let any woman who wants to take her shot dance, as long as she doesn't badger or otherwise annoy customers. The ones that no one is into will quit soon enough. Maybe the main reason this is an issue is that clubs like to make money from PLs who just want to get shitfaced on overpriced drinks, watch the stage show, and tip the stage dancers little or nothing. So they try to pick the dancers they think these PLs will want to gawk at. Clubs should raise drink prices by $1, and give $1 of script for stage tipping with each drink. Dancers trade the script for money, and the ones who trade the most have priority for going on stage. No more guessing who is best for the club to have on stage. And it's the free enterprise way, if you need someone to help you make the most money, cut them in for a piece of it.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "The ones that no one is into will quit soon enough." Some of them don't, though. Their too lazy to use any other skills they have that could be useful in a vanilla job. I had a friend who made like $50 a night on average. Seriously. If she made tipout she was happy. I'd be making anywhere from $400-2000+ depending on what club we worked at and she'd make shit. She is still dancing now and started when she was about 19 The point is it is harder for black girls, especially dark skinned OR thick, to get hired. OP should use my advice and go into a club smiling and speaking well ("talking white" although I don't like that term) and she could get hired at mixed clubs.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Strip clubs are very discriminatory when it comes to looks (weight, race, etc).
  • Papi_Chulo
    2 years ago
    If white clubs are so "racist" then why would black dancers wanna work in them? One would think the black-clubs would be a "save haven" where they would be treated well and do well, or even better - what does it say when black dancers don't wanna work in them (this is not an uncommon complaint) - I think this is actually the crux of the problem - if black clubs don't seem to do right by black-dancers, then why put the onus on white-clubs - shouldn't the onus be put on the black clubs if one is gonna put an onus.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    You know have heard that managers don't want to hire too many black girls because then the club becomes an urban club which then leads to 2amers and too many 2amers club gets shut down. Whether that is right or wrong, I have heard that. But that's not something you can control. Successful don't worry about what everybody else doing, they worry about what can they do on their own end because they can't control the other end. You gotta do you regardless of what's goin on out there. I know your liberal arts professor probably told you some other shit but trust and believe this is good stuff. And I say this identifying as a disabled black woman in a wheelchair, so you know it's legit.
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Although I got to admit I do find a little odd considering the area your posting from. I mean Atlanta is a place where the black dancers are by far the most prominent and the majority in the club scene overall. Or are you working somewhere else rn?
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @Nina I prefer the straight-forward type of strip club, full of dancers who know how to remind dirty old men what it was like to be young. I despise clubs that cater more to guys who mostly go to the club to make a big show of how much they spend. But not really caring how much of what they spend goes to the people they are supposedly there for, the dancers. I've seen some of these show-off clubs where I don't think they'd even hire YOU. They somehow think petite dancers are more "classy", even the ones who have the sunken eyes of a drunk or addict. They don't seem to hire curvy, womanly dancers even if they have firm, gym-toned curves.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    @exxotica if Durham, NC is not too far you may want to give Diamond Girls a try, especially if Larry still owns it. I had a fav who worked there, and Larry just kept loving her like crazy (they weren't fucking far as I know), even though she pretty much showed her whole ass to him lol. She wasn't black, but she was Sicilian, so black as a white girl can get. Been many years since I was there, but I can remember Fridays and Saturdays where you could hardly see the stage cause it was covered with a carpert of $1's and $5's
  • NJBalla
    2 years ago
    Threads like this make me realize why fox news will never change thier race baiting strategy. @ilbbaicnl are you stripping to make money or hang out with women who look like you? in NJ we do have some"White" strip clubs and "black" strip clubs. However, at the "white" strip clubs there always is a savvy black girl who could clean house. Guys like a bit of variety. Same goes for black strip clubs. The lone white girl typically is a commodity. Want to know why theres usually only one? Because dancers would rather be with thier culture for whatever reason. Even brazilian girls hate talking to dominicans. And ukranians would prefer not to talk to american white girls. And another unique take. If it bothers you so much open your own high end strip club that caters to black dancers. Who knows you might start a trend?
  • drewcareypnw
    2 years ago
    I have no insight into why clubs hire this race or that. My CF is black and dances in a mostly while club in a very white neighborhood, and she's very popular. If your picture is up to date, you'd do pretty well in Seattle clubs. You're probably not looking for a relocation though...
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Yeah I think I can have an opinion about what sort of strip club I like without opening one. I also think it's OK if I think convenience stores should sell Coke Zero and cheese curls without me having to open a convenience store. I've known black dancers who grew up in mostly white neighborhoods and are less able to understand AAVE than I am. I've also known black dancers who can 100% codeswitch between bland, TV English and AAVE in the blink of an eye. Both groups say they have seen clear, blatant evidence they were rejected from clubs due to a black dancer "quota". Cow-fucking club managers are not good a concealing what's going on. You can't assume, when black dancers don't get a chance to see how they can do at certain clubs, it's because they are not "savvy" enough to know how to whitewash themselves.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I knew it! Desertscrub has been hiding his attraction to NiceSpice all along!
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Ilbaicnl I've actually work primarily at upscale white and/or mixed clubs. I work at two clubs right now and one of them is the least upscale club I've ever worked at. I've never been turned down from a club. Last spring/summer I decided to gain weight and drink a couple of Ensure Plus's every day. It worked and I'm bigger now than I was when I was a petite 105 lb spinner. I still would probably have a better chance at getting hired than any dark skinned black girl unless she looked like a walking Barbie. It is sadly just the way it is for black girls. I know some top of the line Vegas clubs who've gotten a lot better with being race and body inclusive in the last few years, though. Here in Detroit clubs have gotten better too. Not that Detroit is a great place to work lol. I've done ok here.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    2 years ago
    Racism is the main culprit when it comes to black girls not being hired. But we can't forget the problems that come with a lot of them... prostitution. Boyfriend pimps. Lots of fights. Getting together and ganging up on other girls. My girl worked at a black club before and the girls made it hell for her and other Latinas there. She quit after being afraid to go to work after a group of girls jumped a girl and stomped her face in stripper shoes. My girl had a piece of lip stuck to her shoe and blood . Coz teeth everything was flying around the club. Or girls jumping and robbing girls with more money after work. Locker room attacks. Recruiting for their pimps.. Club managers are aware of these things. That's why ghetto acting girls have problems.
  • Bharlem
    2 years ago
    I think her issue is (for the people answering) Is what doesn’t black owners invest in making their clubs more upscale. In NYC I know a few blk owners who have tried this but it is hard when you don’t have anyone in your pockets. So I don’t think it’s intentional from the blk club owners because they are experiencing discrimination themselves. If you are a black woman with a certain look you are in luck but if not you will be left out a lot of stripclubs unless you dance at a hood club. Me I am not fond of upscale clubs they are not what they used to be in NYC. When I lived in New York I made most of my money in mixed urban clubs and didn’t have to worry about the overhead. Maybe you should open up a club. A woman did it in DC and a woman did it In Hawaii and both are premier clubs that get a lot of celebrity attention
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Bharlem, Nina and nicespice automatically make a club upscale just by being there. Although, I prefer to avoid the word upscale. Clubs that call themselves upscale are actually just pretentious. If you say a club is downscale, you are calling the women putting themselves out there to entertain downscale, and that's a nasty thing to do. Many clubs look run down because they are in place that has banned strip clubs, and are only still open under a grandfather clause. They can't close for a while to renovate cause they would never be allowed to reopen. The night I tried Jimmy's outside Chicago, I think I was the only white(ish) customer in there. Didn't see any white dancers. But, the guy who was running things was an old white man. So, is that a white club or a black club?
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    I think it is some of the customers in the white clubs who don't like blacks. But I think also some club management might be afraid that black dancers won't keep it within the rules. Some places are well oiled machines to separate marks from their money. So they want the dancers to do it exactly as they are told. It is an old script, the carnival script. When you encounter it you will feel deja vu. SJG
  • s88
    2 years ago
    @boomer79 Why doesn't a club have any black girls? Thick girls? Why not ask why is it so hard for male pole dancers to be auditioned and hired? Modeling gigs are selective. If looks don't matter, men on a pole can make the same as women, correct? @ilbbaicnl I think the word upscale is used as a PC euphemism for a white club, but I think it's just a term for a expen no fun club. Since nobody supposed to take photos, and the owners are old, I think that the lack of renovations is just because the owner wants it to look like when he was a teenager. And renovating will not bring any additional guests in verse the natural crowd, the owner will never get it back. 2010 era built clubs all have cheesy neon signs to stand in front of and take photos. LED walls that play animations are another cheesy trend.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ >I think the word upscale is used as a PC euphemism for a white club, but I think it's just a term for a expen no fun club < That is about as incorrect as it get's. Most of the club's i go to with regularity are upscale, they generally have a decent blend of most flavors of ladies, the most upscale clubs in this area have VIPs that are maybe a bit expensive, but they don't really monitor the rooms, upscale really means you won't have that thug vibe, and they will expect certain behavior from the ladies, nothing onerous, but things like tip walks and and sitting down uninvited are not tolerated. The main attraction of an upscale club for me is that I am treated as a valued customer, whether I'm a well known regular or an infrequent visitor, notvsaying that walk ins get the same perks as regulars, but they do offer a better experience, most of the dive establishments do not.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    —-> “Strip clubs are very discriminatory when it comes to looks (weight, race, etc)” So is the NBA and NFL
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "So is the NBA and NFL" No, those leagues are based on talent, not race. Black men tend to be built more athletically than white men. That is why you see more blacks. Unless you're trying to imply that blacks are turned down in these leagues simply for being black? Literally you make no sense, you're just trying to be whiny. Go away. You're not helping the OP and have no intention to.
  • docsavage
    2 years ago
    I had a strip club manager tell me one time that the problem with hiring black girls is not so much them as it is the friends, many of who cause trouble, that show up when the black strippers work there.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Plenty of white strippers cause trouble and run with a bad crowd. Managers with shit-for-brains rules about how to avoid hiring problem people are the weak ones who are afraid to fire problem people when necessary.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    People from ethnic groups that speak Niger-Congan languages tend to be bigger/taller. Black Americans are generally descendants of people from these ethnic groups. Being bigger/taller is advantageous in US Football and Basketball. It's easier to find places to play Football and Baseball in an urban area.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    I think the majority of white PLs dislike "upscale" clubs.
  • twentyfive
    2 years ago
    ^ I beg to differ, you need to speak for yourself not the majority of white or any other PLs
  • Muddy
    2 years ago
    Yea we can say that about basketball players/black athletes and yeah it’s true. But now if we say that East Asians have the highest IQs on average and that’s why they dominate in academics it’s ok to discriminate against them there? It’s cool what the Ivy League schools do to those Asian applicants? I’m just confused at the selective outrage.
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    Nina - you said “weight” Weight and height matter in the NBA. even 5 ft black guys won’t play
  • motorhead
    2 years ago
    I was trying to be funny but you are so easily triggered. So it’s discrimination if a “thick” black girl is not hired as a stripper. By your logic it’s also discrimination that a 125 pound guy is not hired to play Defensive Tackle for the Lions.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    You didn't trigger me. I'm not the one who made the post, genius. It doesn't affect me. You're triggered.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m curious, after reading your post (Nina) about adding some weight, has that had any effect on your earnings as a dancer? You have gone from a sexy spinner body type, to a sexy dancer with a thicker booty. I know certain dancers are naturally sexy - and could earn good money regardless of whether they add a few pounds. Is this your situation as well?
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    I've had some of my best months this year... stage tips are better. So it is about the same.
  • Cashman1234
    2 years ago
    I’m glad to hear you continue to do well. I’m a definite fan of your booty!
  • gammanu95
    2 years ago
    "I've had some of my best months this year... stage tips are better. So it is about the same." LOL, really putting that supposed law degree and double major to good use, huh? "You didn't trigger me...You're triggered." I'm not triggered, you're triggered. With that level of debate skill, you should stick to the dressing room and stay out of the courtroom and boardroom.
  • rickmacrodong
    2 years ago
    "People from ethnic groups that speak Niger-Congan languages tend to be bigger/taller. Black Americans are generally descendants of people from these ethnic groups. Being bigger/taller is advantageous in US Football and Basketball. It's easier to find places to play Football and Baseball in an urban area." this is racism. its based on a racial stereotype like "blacks are taller" "asians are smarter" etc. it is ironic that many people making claims like this will turn around and do a complete 360 and support affirmative action and complain about why some races are under represented in harvard admissions or in the finance or tech industry. once you open up the table for making racial stereotypes based around race, there's no end to that nonsense. ironically, Hitler himself literally made claims of aryan physical superiority and mental superiority. it's just laughable people can literally imitate Hitler so casually. there is no evidence of any kind of racial physical superiority, and if there is any evidence of that occurring it would be because of the diet, environment, health of the parents, health of the mother while pregnant, etc, NOT because of their race. genetics are an extremely minor component of your overall height and athleticism. also as far as black Americans, there is also the fact that slave owners wanted to breed people to make the strongest fittest slaves, as well as the fact some slaves died whilst travelling to the US. but certainly, it still isn't related to genetics, hence the numerous instances of people from colder areas performing well and being very tall. and actually, diet probably matters more than anything, considering the racial stereotypes held by people like the person above where they believe blacks are physically gifted, asians and indians are unathletic and not gifted. so even if we go by the stereotypes, the presence of unathletic, super dark indians and super light unathletic asians, combined with the presence of athletic black and white men, means the diet is playing a bigger role than anything, even environment. white and black men are more likely to eat diets of animal meat, dairy, seafood, etc, whereas indians and asians are much more likely to eat very bean heavy, or soy heavy, vegetarian diets anyone who believes in racial superiority is a racist, and if you believe in things like X race being more athletic, but then have an issue when someone says X race is better looking or smarter or faster or X race is more violent or etc, you're racist as well as inconsistent and hypocritical. you cant be like "X race is built better" then cry your eyes out when someoen else says "X race is superior/smarter/better" etc and yeah meat and dairy and clean environments build taller and healthier people, that's not really news nor does it mean being a certain race or dark skinned makes you healthier!
  • JimGassagain
    2 years ago
    Nina’s psychotropic drugs to calm her anxiety is raising her weight. She’s too young to be putting on menopausal weight from hormones shifting. Back to the op, if you were in Rome would you be looking for sushi or Italian food? Go where your Audience needs to be! Bacon!!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Height is something that can be objectively measured. It makes no sense to call that racist, to say that someone who descends from Niger-Congan ethinic groups is more likely to have a larger or taller physique. That's as dumb as saying it's racist to say that black people have more melanin in their skin. Certainly being tall doesn't mean you're a good basketball player, or having a larger, muscular build means you're a good football player. But those are advantageous in those sports.
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    "Nina’s psychotropic drugs to calm her anxiety is raising her weight." It's true. In 2020 I went into my dr's office on the cusp of being considered underweight and asked my dr to prescribe me an antidepressant that would help me gain weight. Well, it worked!
  • skibum609
    2 years ago
    I agree with Bob that Malcolm X was a racist.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Is that how anti-depressants work? Women take them so men who look at their booties feel less depressed?
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    I was on zoloft once and it made me lose weight. That's why I specifically asked my dr to prescribe me one that makes me gain lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    2 years ago
    ^^^^^ These psychiatric medications should not even be on the market. SJG
  • NinaBambina
    2 years ago
    Whatever. Mine work for me.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 years ago
    Whenever I'm feeling like a can't go on, anti-depressants give me a reason to keep going [view link] .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion