tuscl

Today's edition of the irrelevant review

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
The Landing Strip Lounge
STRIP CLUB TOPLESS DANCERS
Romulus Michigan
REVIEWS (648)COMMENTS (3)

Mikejeffmike
Ahh ok time waster
May 10, 2019

Stopped by early afternoon killing time for a flight out of DTW. Never had been to this club..not a big fan of mandatory valet..but ok..what the heck....sat down inside and grabbed a pop...didn’t what to dehydrate for my flight to LA. Anyhow in the 45 minutes I was there I saw probably 6 girls. 2-6s 2-7 and an 8...and of course a 3 hehe... Nikki sad down with me, I bought her a drink and we discussed the local action. I usually only go to bogarts or Henry’s cause I know what to expect. Nikki said she usually works at a place called subies... recommended I go there next time in town. By the time she got to convincing me to go play I had to go...rental car shuttle and security to unpredictable with only an hour and a half before flight. (I ended up getting to gat 15 minutes before they closed the door). I made the right call, but will definitely go back to take Nikki for a spin..I believe that it would be a dangerous ride. Good luck all!!

Tuesday Afternoon
6-10
$100-$300

Club10
Dancers7
Dollar Value8

Review Publishers
sarsta
In a VIP near you

dancewdcpa
Around

desertscrub
Texas

Review Comments
Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Just Now
What's the purpose of this review if you didn't do anything in the club nor list any prices? All you told was a story about getting to the airport.

https://www.tuscl.net/app/rev.php?id=353…

16 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Desertscrub approved a club ad?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL - Desertscrub is an enigma
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^
    " It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key."
    The key is a magic wand 3050 watch your six mofos ; )
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi,

Would have gotten a definite reject from me if I saw it. No cost are most always a reject, ALMOST always.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Wow.

@mikejeffmike enjoy the 30 days of VIP membership
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Damm, I did better than that when I accidentally uploaded 1st half of review.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Club ad.
  • King_Gambrinus
    5 years ago
    Looks like they got a random bouncer to write a club ad
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Club ad or just a shitty review by someone wanting 30 days VIP?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The three TUSCLers who approved this review should voluntarily forfeit a month of VIP.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Feels more like a shitty review than a club ad.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    LOL @ Cristobal

And they should be publicly shamed
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    weak review but still entertaining.
  • dancewdcpa
    5 years ago
    Mr. Wonderful +1... weak review for sure but was not without some value to those who have been there or wish to try this club outside Detroit.

I think it was helpful in detailing the 6 girls and rating them (however crudely) so we have an idea what to expect on a Tuesday...plus he mentioned Nikki from Subis was there...which is helpful for those of us who know her...

Certainly not the best review Papi, but also not the worst ever published and IMHO definitely not a club ad...
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    What exactly did he spend $100-$300 on? The only things he mentioned were valet a pop and a drink for Nikki. He got way over charge for something.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    lap,

That's sort of a ridiculous statement. "Good" from your perspective or theirs? EX: He could drag on and on about how hot, beautiful, sexy, whatever they were, but if he didn't mention there were no Asian dancers, it would be worthless to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion