tuscl

Ranking Crystals by their Popularity as a Stripper Name

datinman
Not in Kansas anymore
Friday, May 10, 2019 10:19 AM
[view link] I can't wait to get a dance from a Flint. I just know there will be sparks.

11 comments

• OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Just stay away from Crystal Meth and you should be fine. I heard she's a wild seductress, but will lead you down a very dark and dangerous path.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    I'm looking for a Lighter!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’m looking for chandelier I’ll make her Chrystal shine
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Careful getting dances from those flints. Yes there may be Sparks, but they also might be burning. I don’t want a dance from someone who is burning. At least give her time to get that shit under control.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Not too many dancers with the name of Muscovite .
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    They're missing a bunch that would work well for stripper names: Amethyst, Beryl, Citrine, Garnet, Onyx, Opal, and Ruby. They freakin' missed Ruby.
  • Book Guy
    5 years ago
    Pebbles was a really hot naturally large-breasted Irish red-head at the Pink Pony in Memphis in the early 2000s, before the raids and closures
  • MountainTroll
    5 years ago
    I regret getting a dance from a GPS-afflicted dancer named Pyrite...
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Liwet. I had a lot of good dances from dancers name Onyx, Amethyst and Ruby. Never once met a dancer name Opal, probably because that's an old fashioned name, and by Old Fashioned I mean popular in the late 1800's.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    there's a beautiful Latina dancer at one of my local clubs who works the day shift named Saphire
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    My favorite at the late, lamented 1320 Club II was named Jasper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion