tuscl

The Importance of Math When Searching for a New Main Bitch

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Wednesday, May 8, 2019 1:00 PM
Some genius (I don’t remember whether it was Newton or Einstein), determined that for most men the ideal age of a female companion is equal to half his age + 7. That formula generally has worked pretty well for me throughout my life. And to think some idiots believe math is irrelevant in daily life!

24 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I think math is very underrated, but maybe that’s just me, actually I think it was Galileo who said that or maybe Steven Hawkins ;)
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Since I graduated high school, I don't think that I have ever used algebra once. I also have no interest in 43 yo women.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Rev, Your title says searching for a new main bitch. When I first starting reading your comment, I started to think you were about to call the Icey one a genius. Glad to see that was not the case. I think we need to work on that equation a little. My numbers say I should like women in their early 30's. And while I think I can have fun with that age group, I don't think that age is optimal. I may need to come up with my own equation.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The equation is severly flawed. While Einstein and Newton were pioneers of physics and mathematics, their mongering game was a little weak. I prefer to listen to mongering advice from musicians and athletes.
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    Musicians, athletes and Roy Moore have very avant-garde views on the appropriate age of a female companion.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    For old guys like me, one third my age plus 7 works better.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    For a relationship, I suppose that makes sense. But men will always biologically consider females in the 15-25 age range to be at peak levels of physical attractiveness regardless of what social norms say.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I disagree with that generalization, I like women over 30 even 40 myself.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Well people's preferences do change and vary, and socialization can also make a difference for sure. But on a biological basis, men tend to be more physically attracted to youthful looking girls.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Personally, I’d one third my age has worked out remarkably well since I turned 56.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Who says that woman that are in their 30s and 40s can’t look youthful, in actuality all young girls are pretty, but a beautiful woman well taken care of will turn heads over a 20 something every time.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    One of the most attractive HK Bargirls I met claimed to be 37, had the body of fitness model, and was a master of her craft.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive and @cristobal Its probably just very difficult for me at the moment to visually perceive them as youthful due to my age. I may come to agree with you as I grow older. But I have seen studies that say men, no matter what their age is, tend to be most attracted to girls who are young so its debatable.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yeah, CC, years and decades will and do change one's outlook. Except for some who will have issues if they live long enough. Wise of you to recognize that possibility. I can look at a teenager and recognize she's freaking HOT, but it feels funny to dwell on it, cause, well, she's a kid. For an older fellow like me, admiring, ogling, lusting a full grown woman is much more satisfying because I can savor her attractiveness. Not disagreeing with the 'biological studies' though, the young are (can be) brimming with life force.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @CC When I'm at a SC or Brothel, I only worry about the research I'm conducting: is she hot enough to buy dances from or is she going to be a good time arriba.
  • ancientlurker
    5 years ago
    This was discussed in an episode of Rescue Me. The ideal age of a woman is 26. Experienced enough to know what they're doing and what they need, young enough that you want to give it to them. Your age doesn't factor in.
  • AZFourTwenty
    5 years ago
    Einstein had a preference for big breasts.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ancientlurker may be on to something here.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Hmmmm. 33. Yeah that sounds about right.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Thanks to retinol, and cosmetic procedures, my guess is a woman’s window attractive window will keep widening. :D
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    While I think a scientific approach is important, I think more branches are required here: Biology to ensure attracted to fit, disease-free women age 18-35 that are more likely to result in healthy offspring. Genetics to help you understand spreading your seed around increases the probability of evolutionary adaptation and survival of our species. Math to ensure you realize there are more viable candidates than you could ever do every hour of every day for the rest of your life. Also, to ensure you don't drain all your resources on one woman. Psychology to ensure they're not too crazy. Chemistry to help medicate if they are crazy. Astronomy and physics in case all else fails. ”To the moon, Alice. To the moon!” Jackie Gleason ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    age is just a number. I'd never worry about it
  • loper
    5 years ago
    I was attracted to 28 year olds when I was 20. Now, at 62, I still am. Can't accuse me of being inconsistent.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ loper. I too am in your boat. When I was 24, I was really attracted to 35 to 40 year old women. I thought that I simply just liked older women. Now that I am 56, I prefer women who are 35 to 40 years old. Now, I think I am simply attracted to younger women. I wish there were more strippers in the 35 to 40 year old range. When I do find strippers in that range, I absolutely love the extras!!! Experience makes all the difference in the world to me! Retained beauty plus experience is what I use to get my slide rule extended for sure !
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion