Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy Hump Day

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

These humps are so fine these girls got caught starting at theyr own asses... lmfao

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•
Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

Some tasty asses there....just what Iike.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I know I’m going to sound weird... butt I prefer the smaller natural asses. however... I really need to inspect each of these asses in person before I can make an actual judgment

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

I think they need a squeeze test.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Normally I really like the girls on the Chive. But those butts seem to have a little too much cushion for the pushin'. Although maybe misterwonderful has a point. In person inspection would give a much better assessment.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

definitely.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Did you fuck her in the mouth?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement