tuscl

Dating single mothers

“You hear that Cindy! He’s gonna save us now!”

This is everyday life when dating Latinas

25 comments

• Icey
    5 years ago
    That's not really true. I pretty much just date Latinas now and most I meet don't have kids. I sense the racist undertones in your post though.

And dating single mothers isn't a big deal but I'd be weary depending on the role her baby daddy has in her life.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Look dude we have fun making fun of everybody here. All races. Stop getting your panties in a fucking wad. I come here to get away from that PC shit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not "fun"..... What we get on here are old white bigots thinking its okay to be racist so long as they pretend they're just being funny. There's a reason people say shit like this in private or semi anonymously on line.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I'm with @Icey on this one.

*fail*
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Damn the two biggest pansies on TUSCL don’t approve. Oh god what to do??????
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Pansies for calling you out on your racism?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Don't worry, the other racists will come on here calling us names and trolls and support your bigotry later on in the day lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I have a simple question for you trick loco
    Why are you here, it’s obvious that you don’t like us, we really don’t care, it’s also obvious that you have a massive inferiority complex your supposed supremacy in all matters tribal and not is a major tell to use a poker term,
    You seem to be looking for the title of Cap’n-Sav-A-PL, but it’s not working very well for you, I’m sure you could find a more suitable website to post on why don’t you try Ihatemyself.org, or mentallydefficient.org
    See ya loser
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Icey, why do you make it appear as if your racism and bigotry is OK, but when it comes from an old white man it’s not OK? Double standard, yes!

You are just as guilty as any other member I see on this board, but worse because you think you’re bigotry is above everyone else’s.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…

This post by Icey shall explain exactly what we mean by bigoted hatred from him/her towards anything established as far as an ethnicity goes. Too bad he feels the need to bite the hand that feeds him.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meat72. You're the biggest right wing extremist bigot on here. Calling bigots out isn't bigotry. Oh yeah your whole argument is that I'm "bigoted" against bigots

25, I like how you feign outrage when you want to cause drama and yet have no problem with anyone's bigotry so long as they direct it at groups and members you yourself dislike.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Meat72/Jimgassagin, again, calling out actual racism doesn't make a person racist but thank you for the white supremacist notion that white men's hands feed me.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^^ What up dog? Biting the hand that feeds you?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Is it racist to give preferrential treatment to a specific race?

I love me some eskimos.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Again I’ll ask why are you here ?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I'm sure the other bigots here agree with you.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, I like strippers and strip clubs. Not bigots. Your bigoted clique doesn't define this site fortunately although you aim to be a vocal miniscule minority
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Agree with who on what?
    Your post is incoherent.

I can't imagine anyone not being smitten by a friendly Eskimo.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Sure thing trick boy you’re a majority of one lol
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Ya, don't have sex with single mothers. You already know their stance on abortion and there's some guy out there paying for it.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    On the other hand, you know the single mother puts out and is open to bareback.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25 racists and bigots are a minority....
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    What about the notion that we are not supposed to "shoplift the pooty"?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Wary not weary
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Single Moms? During my dating years they were easy pussy, but had a lot of baggage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion