tuscl

Rhino Gentlemen's club - City of Industry

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Friday, May 3, 2019 7:44 AM
I never thought I'd have a chance, but it ends up I had to be in Rancho Cucamonga today so i flew into LAX last night...Stopped in at the Rhino in COI. Most of the girls were around 5-7's in my book...one girl 8-9....Fit latina, smoking hot....I was about to leave and hit my hotel, the doubletree in Whittier, and save my money.......But then I see her....We were in the VIP in 5 minutes and i was one satisfied customer 30 minutes later...I've never done a VIP in my life, and I didn't haggle her on the price...it was just pure efficiency and fun....She tells me she's from another state and she flies there and works a week and then goes back home...So must be good pay there.

5 comments

• WillMunny
    5 years ago
    Congrats on the good time. Why not flesh this out wirh some basic info on the club (cover, dance prices, etc) and submit as a review?
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    COI has it's rep for a reason. Judging by your post it sounds like you paid more than the usual customers would like. But you probably didn't care because it was a visit to a new place and with a 9 in your book. Glad you had a great time. Like the previous poster said, you should write a review.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sounds like you were glad you contributed to the COI economy.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Were you able to put anything in between her legs?
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Between the legs is a given. Did you fill her caboose?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion