tuscl

To the men who don't hate me on tuscl: why not? A majority if you did not like a

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
K

48 comments

• A majority of u did not like me a while ago**
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The Nicole song: me, me, me, me, me, me, me, I, I, I, I, I, I, myself, myself, myself ...second verse, same as the first......
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ sounds exactly the skibum song
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Spooky
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I da pappy! Keep up the good work Nicole
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Why do you think the majority of men hate you?
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I don’t hate you, just don’t understand you.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I don't hate you, hate is too much effort, makes you old before your time.
    You do spend most of your words talking about yourself though.
    And this is a strip club enthusiast forum, and you often diss the concept of strip club enjoyment and the escapism it provides.

So a question for you: Why?
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    You're more entertaining than not and rile up some of the most fragile snowflakes. Sometimes you're immature, which everyone is at your age.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    She's asking why some guys here now *don't* hate her. Not the other way around.

Meaning, she's fishing for praise / flattery... from guys she doesn't know on the internet.

My opinion hasn't changed.
  • No. inot looking for praise..i want to see what differentiates the men who don't like me vs those who dokt have a problem with me
  • @Steph I am not gonna diss strip clubbing anymore cuz I've said what I need to say about it..lol

Dissed it bc I think the concept of behind it is not good. So.ya
  • @skibum talking abt urself (in a non arrogant way).is b)clearly betterb than constantly talking down on others lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I never hated you. I love your sense of humor and profile pics. Plus you seem really sweet and caring....
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    You aren't married to me.
  • @BG what do u hate about ur wife
  • BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    For starters, she left me.
  • jsully63
    5 years ago
    I Nicole. Me Nicole. I Nicole want. I Nicole am smarter than you. I Nicole go to college. I Nicole can’t spell. I Nicole act like a 13 year old. I Nicole need attention.

Any questions?
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have never hated you. I just want to cuddle with you. I. The nude. While holding your fantastic nipples in my hand. As you tell me stories about your future life on the Federal Bench. Even if it is the Bench outside on the Federal courthouse lawn. We can feed the pigeons, if nothing else.
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Personally, I LOVE YOU !!!
  • Lol who the fuck talks about their dreams on the bench with some dude ..got to work 4 it instead

@ spill the beans. Why
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "Lol who the fuck talks about their dreams on the bench with some dude ..got to work 4 it instead "

^ Lol who the fuck brags about their law school and law career aspirations with some dudes on a strip club discussion forum...got to actually do it all instead.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole. Lol. You asked ME why. Thus, I told you MY fantasy. Not yours. Lol
  • Lol who the fuck brags about their law school and law career aspirations with some dudes on a strip club discussion forum...got to actually do it all instead.

Umm I dont brag about it......they were only brought into question upon you all initiating disucussion about the quality of my intelligence, which is what I used my ambitions and school work to defend .
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    “You all” is all inclusive. I am part of “all”, yet I have never questioned your intelligence.
  • Umm I dont brag about it......they were only brought up upon you all initiating disucussion about the quality of my intelligence, which is what I used my ambitions and school work to defend .**********

You don't want intelligence to be discussed on a strip club site ? Then simple, don't being it up in the first place . practice what u preach.thx
  • @ nidan I don't have problem with ppl questioning my intelligence on here. Problem so when you repeatedtly initiate discussions about someone's intelligence, and then tell same person to stfu about their own intelligence .

Very hypocritical, stupid.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Ummm, yeah you brag. And ummm, yeah you bring all of it up first.

You probably don't remember this because you post when you are having a manic episode and then you can't remember what you posted.

LOL quit revising history. Go back and read your own posts. You initiate all of the discussion around yourself 'cause you are a depressed bipolar attention whore. LOL it's self evident in your own posts.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, you seem to be softening up and becoming a little bit more conversant.

SJG

Biopower: Why We Don’t Revolt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cpyp9OH…

Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6OlJqV…
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    A person can be a) self absorbed, and b) uninteresting. However, you are both. That automatically makes you unimportant by any measure. You are worth zero cents to this world, and probably to your family as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ such venom is uncalled for.

SJG

Soror Syrix
    https://www.amazon.com/X-Vasa-Soror-Syri…

Foucault and Biopolitics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe-VNHl0…

PHILOSOPHY - Michel Foucault
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBJTeNTZ…

Biopower: Why We Don’t Revolt
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cpyp9OH…

Alvin Lee – The Bluest Blues
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB6OlJqV…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    ^^^ Something to think about the next time you're threatening to kill someone... from your keyboard.
  • I wanna comment but I'm too be busy being happy with the test I did well on when I thought I failed :)

Really wanna comment but on just too happy now cuz I'm one step closer to getting a good letter of rec after prof told me I am doing great in class and to keep up with whatever I'm doing .
  • Just listening to my fave rap songs...I'm so fucking relieved rite now. K bye enjoy ur time without me
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    what are your favorite rap songs?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nicole, sounds like you are really kept under high stress.

And Call.Me.Ishmael, you sound like you could be our first keyboard.suicidal.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    sigh... Here we go again...
  • Yea cuz I wanna do good this semester bc I have been fucking up ..not like failing but not anywhere close to my normal performance or what I have consistently proved being capable of doing
    .so tryna make a comeback. and I'm doing it so far ;).
  • I'm liateming to jay z and the weekend right now ..now gonna listen to Kanye and mayne doll myself up and go out
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Go out?

By yourself?

Will you hook up with any guys, or is it all just a head trip?

SJG
  • NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    Jay-Z would get rid of you if he had the chance, after listening to you, Nicole.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nina, please, this is not constructive. Nothing wrong with what Nicole is posting. And she is living under a great deal of pressure, as I see it.

SJG
  • Spillthebeans
    5 years ago
    Why ? Because you tell as you see it. I may not always agree with your take on things, but you seem to always have given some thought before yoy type. Nice to converse with someone that engages their brain before making a statement.
  • @sjg i usually go out by myself since I havent made friends as I have been too sad but I really wanna be social again cuz I'm naturally social butterfly. .. but I was jk about that ...don't wanna ruin my flow so gonna shower and then do hmwk
  • @ spill that's nice thx!!! <33
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Sounds like school is extremely high around the clock pressure.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Sounds like these elite colleges can be negative environments.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion