tuscl

Dance count

Sunday, April 28, 2019 11:58 PM
I was at a club tonight and a guy was complaining he got charged for to many dances. He claimed he did 4 songs but was charged for 10, the dumbass paid the girl before talking to the manager. I have had a girl lie about the number of dances before, but never more than double, and I never paid for it or tipped them. Also the thing that blew me away he waited to go back into VIP to complain to argue in front of everyone getting dances. What's the most a dance has tried to get away with? Mine is pretty low 3, I have never been 100% sure when they throw in an extra dance if I do more than 5 but if I think they are lying about 1 it just becomes their tip.

29 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Honestly, I never have an idea of total when they say that. I will always pay them, but if I feel they lied, then I simply move on to another girl.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i try to keep count. then i get distracted...
  • Member6532
    5 years ago
    I always have an idea and usually double check at 5 song intervals unless I tell the girl how many in advance but only do that with regulars.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    The dancers in my local club have started using a timer app on their phones, so song count no longer matters. You just have to make sure you can see that they've set the right amount of time at the beginning.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ you can set your phone timer too
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    In the black clubs I hit with cheap dances they will sometimes over-count from 2 to 4 - in the mixed clubs with more costly dances the over-count is usually 1 to 2. The black clubs have shorter songs and they are often bled-together where it can often be hard to know when a new song starts - thus I've gotten in the habit of telling dancers to let me know whenever they start a new song and use this technique in both black and mixed clubs even though it's usually easier to identity the song-breaks in the mixed-clubs - this helps mitigate over-counting but some hardened ROBs will still do it. I also sometimes will time a few songs while I'm sitting around to get an idea of the song lengths then use my cell phone stopwatch to keep track of the songs - I'll start the stopwatch when we start the dances. and if songs are 3-minutes for example and I've danced her for about 10-minutes that tells me we've done 3 dances and it's a way for me to keep track w/o having to keep track.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    It's not intentional. Many dancers simply can't count.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I had one try to say one dance was three.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Fortunately, I've only once been over counted by one song at a lame, bikini bar in OC. I paid the dancer, stopped going to that club, discovered the COI and have been very happy ever since
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I've seen an overcount of 1 to 2 songs often enough, but a six-song overcount isn't even a con. It's a verbal mugging. But a fair number of guys are intimidated by a girl in her underwear and they let it happen.
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    I’ve never had a blatant miscount ( 10 instead of 4). If there is a miscount of 1 dance, I just assume it’s a honest mistake, maybe on my part. If there is a miscount of 2 or 3 dances, and it was a VERY entertaining dance, I treat the overcount as a tip. If there is a miscount of 2 or 3 dances with nothing special about the dance, I pay it, then never get a dance from that dancer again
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    What are these “dances” I keep hearing about? We don’t have those in Detroit clubs.
  • Maskath
    5 years ago
    Maybe you should pay them before the dance starts, that’s what they do the club I go to so then you don’t get ripped off
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I have twice been told I had 8 dances when I actually had 2 or 3. Both times it was in AA clubs in Atlanta. Once, I literally was in the club less than 10 minutes total, including my 2 dances and she told me 8. I paid for 2 and left. No further issues.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    The problem is when you get to like 6 or 7 dances you start to lose count. They might be able to get away with it if they try to pull a fast one.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    Once at Playhouse in Hallandale a girl tried to charge me for 8 songs when we danced for 4. I got up with her still on my lap and carried her to the song counter. He told her we were at 4 songs. She apologized. Of course I never got another dance from her. I've noticed that song count discrepancies happen to me more often in South Florida than in other places. I don't remember ever having one in the year and a half I lived in the northeast (clubbing mainly in PA, DC, and NJ). Song count stuff is my #1 SC pet peeve. If more than one girl does that at a club, I cross the club off my list...unless the club is Follies.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've had more dancers throw in free dances than I've had them rip me off... The few times they miscounted I just paid for the number of dances I asked for.
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Overcounts do happen. It's up to the PL to tell the dancer how many dances he wants and will pay for. Then no matter how much blood goes south keep your own count. My experiences have been more from bouncers with clipboards overcounting, rather than the dancer. This puts teh dancer and the PL in a bad position when the club expects the dancer to pay her cut of say, 6 songs, when the dancer and PL know it was only 4. There is much less of these in recent years as clubs switch to timed dance booths. Recently, I generally don't get more than one or two LD's at a time, usually as a test drive before going VIP. But I have seen clubs that have short-timed my VIP sessions, calling to the dancer from outside the booth 5 to 10 minutes early. That truly pisses me off. To help prevent that, I look at my watch when I pay - and I make sure the bouncer/cashier and the dancer see me do it. And I look one more time when she closes the curtian, or whatever starts the official time. Then I don't care anymore because my cock is going in her mouth and that makes me happy.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I’ve long known a dancer who has been at the same club for 14 years and she gives strippers a good name. She’s Chinese and heavily tatted but comes across as very exotic. She doesn’t do extras but is frequently the top earner during her shift. I recently took her for some lap dances and she told me at the end of each song how many we had had. Now if she’d been hustling me for VIP or something it would be a mood breaker, but touching an old friend get naked, it was great. “ That’s 4; do you want another?”
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Most of the mixed-clubs in South FL have a bouncer counting the dances - I've rarely had an issue w/ a staff person over-counting dances but a time or two I've had a dancer try to over-count me and then try to get the dance-counter to help her out - this is where as a custy you stand your ground - e.g. a while back at a mixed-dive w/ a dance-counter the dancer was shamelessly trying to over-count me - I say we did X songs she says Y - I say nope - she says let's talk to the dance-counter - we go up to him and instead of her asking him how many songs we did she looks at him in the eye and says "we did Y song right" kinda trying to get him to help her out - I didn't ask him either how many we did, I just told him we did X songs and that's all I'm paying for - the dance-counter was a young-guy I'd never seen b/f and seemed inexperienced so all he said was "hey I just gotta collect the house's cut" - so I just gave her the $$$ for the X dances and walked back to the main-room - her, me, and him, all knew she was being a ROB but if you are a weak-custy then often times you will lose out by not standing your ground. There *are* sometimes there are shady staff people that may work in kahoots w/ a dancer to try and ripoff custies - again standing your ground means you have a much better chance of not getting rolled by the dancer or shady staff person - this is why I like to set my stopwatch in my phone when I get dances so I am surer of the # of songs I did b/c sometimes I do lose track and then it's harder for me to argue or convince myself it was an over-count - I also show the ROB dancer or staff my phone indicating I've been timing my dances - not that this is foolproof and that they won't wipe their ass w/ that info, but it kinda tells them I am not a newbie custy that can be easily fleeced. w.r.t. staff/bouncers - I've had more issues w/ them cutting my VIP-time short and that does piss me off - I assume sometimes it's b/c they themselves don't really write it down and kinda go by the seat of their pants in terms of how long you've been in there - but probably more often they use this as a way to extract tips from the dancers or custies as in you need to "take care of me (bouncer)" or else - I don't do VIP too-often but if I did and this was an issue in certain clubs I'd tell them upfront when I pay the room-fee "it's X time, we have till Y" - a couple of times over the years the staff person has yelled time's up and I've just replied from behind the curtain we still have X minutes left and usually it's worked in my favor.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    In my area, the clubs have an official “no stacking” policy. Which means that a manager will not stick up for you past $20. Because of that, I’m very on top of reminding customers at what song # they are. And it’s rare for me to get ripped off (maybe once every 4-6 months) so it works out well. Though from what I’ve gathered, some of the Cubans are more ballsy with song counts and also starting halfway into a song. One customer recently actually thanked me for being fair and nice :o
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front room makeout session. Then you invite her to the back room only when it is time for your own pants to come down. I've always payed up front for everything, to avoid getting hit for more money. But you want to get away from dances, and get instead to time blocks, but only when it has gone past front room makeout, and it is time for your own pants to come down. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ SJG. How many have you taken home with you? 10, 20, zero don’t you get tired of being a turd in the punchbowl?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No, I'm living life exactly the way I want, constant political engagements, a political guerrilla. In times past marriage restricted some of what I might have done, but not now. You 25 always seem to want to be a turd. SJG
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I try to avoid this by paying a flat rate. Don't like the feeling of being rushed and I like to get immersed into the experience.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Just another part of the SC scene. We all know it and have our ways of dealing with it. There is always an alternative, don't club!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    One one thousand, two one thousand, 3 one thousand, four one thousand, five one thousand, 6
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    Thankfully only overcouting by one song is the worst that’s happened to me.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i once took 3 girls to vip in cali and i said to them that we would do the 15 minute block. (new thing for that club.) we wound up staying back there 45 minutes. the fuckin floor walker counted each song instead of the 15 minute blocks. cost me an extra grand.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion