tuscl

Tijuana strip club shuttle question

Sunday, April 28, 2019 9:42 AM
Hey - so was thinking about getting the Hong Kong VIP card, one of the perks of which includes free transportation from the border (PedWest or PedEast) to the club. Hong Kong apparently has a "ZonaShuttle" shuttle which transports customers from PedWest to the hotel. Has anyone ever taken this shuttle and have insight on how the transportation is arranged?

17 comments

• sexmeplease
    5 years ago
    Good question I would like the answer to as well. Also, where is the limo at when you cross the border? I took a taxi cause I couldn’t find it?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Use the new crossing. Walk out to the street. Cross the street, turn left and go about 100 feet down the street. The Shuttle and the Limo are the same thing. Make sure you tip the guy.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I always take a taxi to cascada but use hk limo to go back to border
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The only negative thing I heard about the Suttle/Limo service is the delays if it left before you arrived. It is not a long wait but it can become inconvenient.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I've never had to wait long for the shuttle. If it's not a limo, it's usually a black car.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    I would highly recommend. Like Warrior said, it's super convenient from the new crossing because the station where they're parked is essentially right there. It's one of the perks of the VIP card. During my most recent visit, I stayed at Cascades but spent the day at the Outlet Mall across the border, so I went back and forth several times and the shuttle saved me some money (always tipped the driver a couple bucks, cheaper than than $5-8 the taxis charge).
  • Topher1029
    5 years ago
    From Pedwest: When you exit from last gate/ turnstile, you'll be at a small plaza tiled with orangish tiles/ bricks. There is often one of the Hong Kong drivers waiting right there (usually dressed in black suit, white shirt, black tie), if so, he'll take you to the car. If not, turn right after you exit the last gate/ turnstile, walk across the plaza and under the overpass in front of you and cross the street. Once across the street, turn left and walk about 100 feet. You'll come to a little alcove where you'll see the garage where the limo/ shuttle is parked. There's a sign that says Hong Kong above it. If the shuttle's not there, there is an office next door. Go in the office, and the manager or a driver will call for the shuttle to come get you. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes, and most of the time a shuttle was already there and I got right in. I had the VIP card, but they never asked to see it, so not sure you really need it to use the shuttle. The shuttle itself was free, but the drivers will expect a tip ( I tipped 2-3 $ each trip). When returning to the border, there is a valet stand on the side walk in front of Hong Kong. Tell the guy there you want to use the shuttle to go to the border (Pedwest gate or old gate), and he'll call for a shuttle, if its not already there. I always tipped him a buck or two, in addition to the driver. I never used the old gate/ "pedeast" gate, so I can't help you there.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Do they really send one girl to ride with you? [view link] SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I suppose it can be done. One question I would have that if I were to do it I would probably want a specific girl.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    They know how to stimulate people's imaginations with their ads. :) :) :) SJG
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    most the time if you walk across the border the absolute fastest way to Hong Kong Plaza best to take a taxi. And that’s also usually true with returning to the border from hong kon and that’s also usually true with returning to the border from hong kong. now I for one haven’t been in a taxi for probably over two years maybe three?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ( I just noticed that Siri interjected plaza in my comment. I need to do a better job proofreading.)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So Misterwonderful, one of our TJ experts. Elevators in the Cascadas, go to the 6th floor? If you have a room above that, do you walk your girl up the stairs, and in her high heels, or do you have her take them off? You supply flip flops? If you see a girl by appointment, outside the Zona? [view link] Ever have any problem getting the girl out to the hotel at the appointed time? SJG
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @SJG If you have a room on the 7th or 8th floor and the lady is unable to climb the steps due to her high heels, and you forgot to bring flip flops for her, your only alternative is a hotel hallway makeout session.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    that’s a new one... ;) For a number of months now there is a NEW elevator in service that goes all the way to the roof of the new addition. The elevator in the original part of the building that used to only go up to the sixth floor is now being rebuilt and extended and eventually will also go all the way to the roof of the new addition.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    so when they’re done with rebuilding the old south elevator there will be a total of three elevators in the hotel.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Good observation JAprufrock. I had thought about hallway makeout sessions because they have pictures of their girls dressed as French Maids, dusting off the artwork. MisterWonderful, thank you for that most useful info. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion