tuscl

How Do You Come Across in a Strip Club?

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Saturday, April 27, 2019 10:48 AM
I sometimes had a difficult time getting the attention of the dancers I want in a strip club. Whether I was wearing dressy clothes or casual clothes, I often felt that I was being ignored but couldn’t figure out why. I am neither terribly handsome nor particularly ugly. I finally started asking the dancers who did approach me what it is the dancers look for in selecting who to approach and why I often have trouble getting attention. The most common explanation I heard for why dancers might be avoiding me is that I have a very stern and unapproachable look. A few even said I looked like I might be “vice.” How do you think you come across in a strip club?

45 comments

• BGSD3100
    5 years ago
    Pretty sure the look at me as a pathetic loser who needs to be separated from his money.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I'm older but physically fit and muscular for someone my age. So I have had a lot of girls say I look like a cop. And if I'm not smiling, I do have a bit of a frown on my face. So I have to think about opening up a little. But I think the most effective way to get the girls to come over is to act interested in them. Tip at the stage and tell them to come over. Wink and nod your head at them. Sometimes you just have to be a little proactive.
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    It's funny that you say they think you might be vice. I'm 6' 200 pounds bald with a goatee I am the generic cop. I do have a tendency to smile a lot which I think saves me
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Usually across her tongue. I think I come across as good shape for my age, decent clothes, good hygiene. Hopefully I present as someone looking to have a good time and that can afford to have that good time.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Safe looking, smiley older fellow. Handing out modest stage tips (or dollar dances) to most. Better hit him up for dances quick. So they do.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I think I’m similar to you in regards to being stern and unapproachable. I need to figure out how to make it more obvious that I like having fun
  • reverendhornibastard
    5 years ago
    @FunLovingFella - It’s not easy to change your demeanor. I usually just tip aggressively when I see what I like on stage or approach an unoccupied dancer who catches my eye and ask her to join me.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I've been asked if I'm a pro athlete before, or a drug dealer. If you want a dancer, just go up to her. She's working and is there to make money. She won't reject your money lol
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    I can pitch the biggest tent in the club
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I figure sometimes I must have written something on my forhead like ‘loser’ or ‘fish’...
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I've been told I come across as very young and innocent. Even though I'm 21, I could easily pass for 16 if you looked at me, and my shyness along with my general demeanor makes me seem really young too. I think it works to my advantage because dancers trust me very quickly, giving me their real names and Facebook information even the first time I meet them. I think even though I'm still shy in the strip club though, that the setting makes me just comfortable enough that I have a good middle ground where I can still go to the stage or approach dancers and stuff like that even though I feel kind of shy. But the shyness that is there just makes me cute. Whereas outside the strip club, my anxiety is crippling.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    CC99, visit urban clubs... it'll help you out with the shyness.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    No I don't want to do that. My shyness works great for me in my own clubs. The dancers all thinks its cute here, why would I leave?
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Don't you club in Richmond? Aren't all the clubs there in the city? I don't remember any in the 'burbs or the sticks.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    No there's actually only one or two clubs located in the city itself, although I wouldn't call those clubs "urban" really, they've got more of a hipster vibe imo. But most clubs around here are actually in the suburban/metro area.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    The only one I recall going to was near the Braves field. That was about 15 yrs ago though
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I imagine I come across as a fun loving, relaxed pervert.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You can easily use strip clubs to come out of your shell slowly though. Use them to get experience talking with different types of women. Try a bad bitch type or a hood rat... They just tell you its cute. Its stripper shit n shit.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    It depends on whether I'm wearing my white 3-piece suit
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    I once got some very direct -- and helpful -- feedback about how I was coming across. I was one of only a few PLs watching a dancer near the stage, and I wasn't really thinking about myself. At one point, the girl looked directly at me, stopped dancing for a second, crossed her arms across her chest and frowned. I immediately realized that that was how I looked (see definitions of Resting Bitch Face). Ever since then I have gone out of my way not to do that and have found that a smile goes a lot farther. And the dancer I mentioned above? We ended up having a great time in the VIP.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I am usually easygoing, and people find me approachable, I tend to smile easily and make conversation with all, strippers, pls sitting at the bar, even in the supermarket people don’t find me hard to approach, I love to flirt wherever I go, always act appropriately and make friends easily.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I don't worry how I come across, I take the initiative to get the dancer/bargirl I want. I've been told I give off the cop vibe, when they tell me that I let them know it's time for a full body cavity search.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Hopefully, I come across as a guy who’ll pay to fuck, and not be clingy or a complete ass about it.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I don’t know. I’d like to think I’m seen as cryptic and mysterious though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I come off as serious or angry - breaking-the-ice does not come naturally to me and in a public-setting I usually tend to stay-to-myself vs striking up a convo w/ someone IDK - I'm also a worrywart and often thinking about things/worries in my mind that seem to reflect in my face and come across as me being angry or standoffish. Smiling def goes a long way no-matter the situation (strip club or not) - one can often see a significant difference in a person's facial-appearance when they smile vs not.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I come across as a fun loving individual who likes to have fun. I smile a lot and I apparently have a distinctive and memorable laugh. I can converse about almost anything. If I know zero about a subject (rare), I become inquisitive ant truly interested in learning; people love talking about either themselves or their personal interests. Listening, laughing and engaging goes a long way towards having fun.
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    I just hope I don’t come across as being creepy ever. I wouldn’t want anyone to think that about me.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Sounds like flag needs to start another "strip club attire" thread. Stop overthinking how you look. Put on a nice pair of loose gym pants or shorts and a nice shirt and dont be afraid to tip a little extra when the girl you want comes by. It isnt rocket science. These girls want to make enough to pay for thier rent, cell phone, and trip to florida this summer.
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    That being said I club enough that I look like a regular wherever I go. When I first started I had to tip a little extra to get my favs attention. Now when you have 3 girls immediately run over to you when you walk in the other girls tend to be friendlier.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    They usually ask if I'm a navy seal, or a movie star. My sense is that demeanor is important; understandable why the girls save you for the bottom of the list if you're terrifying, stern, etc. There are a LOT of guys like that in the club and I never quite get it -- we're all there to have fun and most of us are practically giddy over the plethora of nekkid young hotties. Eye contact, smiles, open posture. Silly to feel vulnerable and put on your hard-guy facade to protect yourself here, of all places.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    @25 exact opposite of how you are on here. Sweet! It’s amazing if you don’t look like a thug—COP! I get that a lot. I’m always smiling, which can admittedly also attract some unwanted attention.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^;))
  • Kajohnston
    5 years ago
    It depends on the other person, how I feel and the vibe I give off. Universally, an @$$hole though I try to have fun and be polite. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I definitely stand out. There are a few well-known fighters/actors that look like me and I usually get comments/compliments on my unique fashion style. About half the women are intimidated/nervous and half say I'm handsome/cute/cuddly/funny. I agree I’d do much better if I’d smile more instead of looking serious. Meh, hurts my face when I smile a lot (scars) and I meet more than enough people, girls and guys, that want to hang out.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I've noticed when I'm in my work clothes I get more of the girls who think I'm there to drop a lot of cash fast. I oddly get more attention and better attention overall in my casual clothes.
  • ButterMan
    5 years ago
    I usually go to clubs where they know me as a regular. As far as how I come across at a new club, I have no idea.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Im 5'9" and look like a Strong Man on TV... I dress like i play on the PGA and i got girl's all one me
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    I also use voodoo
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Biker garb has always worked for me. Don't even own a suit or jacket.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I'm not sure anyone can accurately describe the impression they make on others. But for me... Working class. Quiet. Like others above, probably a bit too serious. I've had a couple of dancers tell me that I'm not inviting. But, that I'm nicer than I look.I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. Especially in the high bullshit environment of a strip club. I should probably work on that, and not just from the perspective of strip clubs. We'll see.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    I've never given it much thought but as long as I have a good time I'm not concerned. My one ex always accused me of looking like a cop but that was before she started stripping for a living. As I've gotten older I tend to dress more conservative but overall if I believe what I have been told I look like I am relaxed and classy (I've heard the classy word more times than anything else) Last example; When I was out in Las Vegas a few weeks ago I was with someone I had met on SA and she asked if I wanted to go to a club. I told her I had never been to a Vegas club but told her what I knew about a few of them -her comment to me immediately was I needed to go to Sapphire since it was way more classier than the other two I mentioned and I wouldn't fit in them as well. My response was something along the lines of "yeah, I get that a lot"
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I generally don't, it usually stays confined in my pants
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you mean the girls don’t say here comes that old fruitcup;)
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m guessing if Flagooner were to Practice male kegels, his cum would bust his zipper as it shot across the SC floor.
  • IHearVoices
    5 years ago
    I've been told that I come off as someone who doesn't want to be approached, which I have to admit is often true. I stand and walk a lot, so I get it. I also don't have the look of a preferred customer, so there's that too. It is what it is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion