tuscl

Morons

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
Saturday, April 20, 2019 12:09 PM
This board is for all morons like fagooneer, rick cocksucker, georgemicroinbred, funlovingdumbass and skimoron can all talk shit about tj and show how much of a waste of sperm they truly are. They all should be on a billboard saying look my daddy didn't use a condom. This board is getting overrun with dumbasses do all tj hating inbreds please keep your posts here thank you.

36 comments

• Jascoi
    5 years ago
    countryman. they are allowed to have their own opinion. be nice.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ mister wonderful sorry man im tired of their hateful comments towards paradise.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think they just hate Mexicans. And yeah they're morons for being right wing bigots
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ iceyloco thank you.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you're welcome.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have never had a desire to go to Mexico. However, all this talk about TJ has me thinking. My favorite YouTube videos are Mexican or Spanish sexy comedies. If the TJ Strippers are anything like those chicks in the comedies, Inmay have to get a damn passport.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Country, don't go to the dark side. Don't agree with IceyLoco on anything. Dude, they are only trying to get a rise out of you. flagooner does it to everyone. He doens't mean what he is saying. He just wants to see how you will react to his comments.

Relax and go have your fun. Then do a Review while you are there and tell us about it.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    "www.tuscl.net. @ fagoneer please post here thanks."

Why do you want me to post here?
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    Countryman you need your thread making privileges taken away

You make a thread about TJ every day and now you make a silly thread like this about INTERNET beef SMH
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Triggered much dude? Not everybody wants the same thing. And that’s perfectly ok.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Am I a moron?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ nicespice no your a goddess
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @warrior The only person in here that can get a true rise out of anyone is Nicespice, but that is expected in a good way. Lol
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ georgemicrodong you stick up for louisville clubs and i dont understand. I couldnt enjoy louisville joke of a clubs if you were paying. Blue diamond foxy lady and thoroughbred are not worth my time i dont care what you do. But bashing nexico pisses me off. Especially someone from louisville
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @nidan111

The chicas in TJ are a different type of hot than what you see on television, just like strippers are a different type of hot from actresses.

If you enjoy Latin women and mongering TJ is a fun place to visit.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Countryman is right though. Why should he or anyone else be ganged up on for not liking to pay to cum in his pants or trolling strip clubs for hookers. At least he goes to TJ its for a purpose and does what he wants. I don't get the guys who think buying a white bitch online or calling her a sugar baby or a stripper, somehow makes them better than the guy who pays other bitches and is more honest with himself about what he wants and gets.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    !!!

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    Where did I “bash nexico”? I said it wasn’t for me, and I gave my reasons. That’s not “bashing”.

The only bashing of which I could be accused is towards revolving door hookers, which phenomenon isn’t exclusive to Mexico (or nexico) by any means.

My point was that traveling out of the country for that experience isn’t my thing.

As for sticking up for Louisville, since my experience differs so dramatically from yours, of *course* I’m going to stick up for it.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    We can discuss our mongering experiences and preferences without bashing another's.

I respect other's view and especially their right to express it on this or any other forum.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    what kind of autism causes these same threads every week? Who cares if someone else doesn't want to to go to Tijuana? Shouldn't you be happy to have less competition for the girls you want. Shit I love Follies but I would like it a hell of a lot more if 50% less people were there.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Fuck. I love The East Cape Pony. I get laid frequently their by hot AA big tits and booty, thin waist all the time and it is in the middle of fucking nowhere.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Whenever you start telling other people they should share your preferences, just think about what the outcome of that would be if you were to actually convince more people to share your preferences. If the outcome is desirable, go ahead. If its undesirable, better to leave it alone or even purposely not tell people how great you have it or more people could ruin it.

In this instance, imagine every whoremonger in the US started going to HK every month? Millions or maybe even tens of millions of men pouring in all over the country to go to HK.

I would feel very sorry for the girls employed there if that happened.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I'm going to regret this:

@cc99

If every whoremonger in the US went to TJ it would affect the US SC scene driving prices down because of the over supply of pussy but lack of customers.

Country has made it quite clear he doesn't appreciate when people disrespect TJ.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Cristobal

That's a good point.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Everybody go to TJ now.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I wouldn't say I was "disrespecting TJ." I do want to go there one day after-all.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @cc99

I don't think you disrespect TJ either, Country named the culprits earlier.

I think all are entitled to express whatever and however they want.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Am I a moron?
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    And where the fuck did “racist” come from? It has nothing to do with race. If the fucking Swedish Bikini Team was hooking in Tijuana, I *still* wouldn’t travel 1800+ miles *just* for that.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ @cc wrote:
    "imagine every whoremonger in the US started going to HK every month? Millions or maybe even tens of millions of men pouring in all over the country to go to HK.

I would feel very sorry for the girls employed there if that happened."

Put another way that is a little more realistic...

imagine multitudes of all types of non-U.S. citizens in Mexico started going to the U.S. border attempting to cross illegally? Thousands or maybe even tens of thousands of illegal immigrants pouring in all over the border to go to the U.S.

I would feel very sorry for the legal residents of the U.S. if that happened.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    There's no reason to view Tijuana clubs like those in any other city. People on here have an aversion to places I like (SF and LV) yet you never get the kind of disgust and vitriol directed towards them as you do towards Tijuana....racism does have to do with it.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    @Microdong: If the fucking Swedish Bikini Team was hooking in Tijuana, I *still* wouldn’t travel 1800+ miles *just* for that.
    I would.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    flagooner’s post = aces trolling!

And it is a totally realistic analogy. I heard that flagooner personally invites all illegal immigrants to his house for an orgy. So he knows what the HK girls would feel like in the “every monger goes to Tijuana scenario”!
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not racist if you pretend its a joke, right?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^You're a joke and you pretend you’re not a bigot.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag, when have you called anyone out on their Islamophobia, xenophobia or misogyny? Why don't you speak out against the pedophiles on here bragging about liking girls younger than their grand kids or admitting that preteens are "sexy" to them?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion