tuscl

My sister told me I would make a good nurse. I think it would be fun..what y'all

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Kk

40 comments

• Nicole1994 the nurse..it even rhymes ppl LOL
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    You wanting to be in the post delivery area? Or are you thinking neonatal ICU? Can you handle taking orders? Are you 100 percent capable of fully dedicating your life to a lifelong study? Can you handle blood and gore? Can you handle death? Can you handle seeing triumph and tragedy in the same day/hour/minute? Answer those questions and I will let you know my thoughts on such.
  • I was in about this lost just wanted 2 troll lpl
  • I was JK about this post ***
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Good. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. You ready to cuddle?
  • Yeah....with this guy that lives across from me<33
  • ^which is not you lol
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Lol. How do you know that I am not that guy? Hehe.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicole. Stop brushing your hair already. It is shiny enough. If you want me, then just walk across and take me.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Brilliant idea!

Maybe the newborns can help you with your spelling! ;)
  • Ummm @nidan you asked me if I was ready to cuddle ...

You need to be put in your place cuz I don't remember telling you I wanted to cuddle ??
  • Someone put nidan in his place thx!!!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    @nicole. It’s a damn shame that you are not a dancer. That new avatar proves that you have some of the nicest tits on this planet. You could “nurse” a PL all day long with those. Just saying....
  • That PL would be a 22 yr old guy...not u
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I am a 22 year old guy with 34 years experience. Lol
  • Youre not the 22 year old guy I want cuz I don't like how you talk .lol.
  • woodstock
    6 years ago
    @Nicole, is that your younger sister or your older sister?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Not all births have a positive outcome. It takes a very special person to work in neonatal ICU.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Uhhh nice joke "I wanna take care of premature babies"...."just kiddng lulz"
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I think she meant 'nurse" as a verb Nicole and I too think of you nursing a very largeset of mammaries. Who knows it might just be your way out of the closet.
  • SKIBUM you need to get off this board and learn more about life.cuz apparently you don't know that much compared to me just based on your attitude etc..it shows in ur behavior.

Thanks.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Skibum says shit like that to divert the topic and troll
  • He makes irrelevant claims and then blames me for responding to something he brought up..where they do that at LOL
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That's what lawyers do.... I actually think he's good at that strategy.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicole, how do you know that you would not like the way I talk. You have yet to hear me talk. You would probably like me if you heard me.
  • @nidan I wasn't talking about your voice ?

LOL.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nocole. But, you would certainly love my voice. You would not be able to take your eyes off of how my tongue articulates each and every syllable. The vowels are even better. Trust me, all you need to have a good time with me is either a brown paper bag or a light switch. Once the articulations begin, you will forget all of your worries.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Holy shit! Is that really you in your avatar? If so, damn, you're sexy. And I take back all those posts I made about you having a large cock or being a 17-year-old boy who lives in your parents' basement and has a 3-inch dick.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ i know, right!!! She is fucking hot! Her nipples are in the category of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! B tits with puffy nipples! Fucking AWESOME!
  • @prufrock ummm do I look different in my avatar so as to why you are asking this now?

And u can go to.he'll cuz I've been a real female since nice spice announced she met me in person so stfu.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I can’t wait to meet Nicespice. I’ll bet she is a blast.
  • You might have fun with her .
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    No, i WILL have fun with her. I have fun with everyone.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Fuck it, she's a troll and I'll say it.... she love you long time, 3 hole special OK
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Maybe a wet nurse??
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    that was meant at meth spice
  • loper
    5 years ago
    To paraphrase George Costanza, Quoth the stripper: "A nurse is the profession I've always wanted to pretend to be."
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Worth a shot
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @ Icey. FULL METAL JACKET
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion