tuscl

Poll: Which review should I write?

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Wednesday, April 17, 2019 2:46 PM
I'm having a difficult time deciding which HKTJ review write and submit, so I will let the TUSCL community decide. Which review would you prefer to read? 1. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly 2. Just What the Doctor Ordered 3. Who's been sleeping in my bed?

27 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Number 1
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    With three you get egg roll.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tahoecruz Number three is a pretty unique (even funny) story.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
  • clubdude
    5 years ago
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Here's a few suggestions: 1. Sloppy Sixths 2. Roast Beef, not at all rare 3. Next stop, the pharmacia
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    All 3. Since I won’t be able to go for awhile, I gotta live vicariously through you guys...
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    #1 probably is going to have the best info for someone that has never been there.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    flag, you gotta get yourself there to experience it. But my retort to your three suggestions : 1- Sixths ? Girls there do a lot more than that. 2- The food at Azul is awesome. Believe it or not, the local restaurant is fabulous. And not all Mexican food either. 3- The girls a Hong Kong are probably a lot safe than any American strip club. They are regularly tested.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Why not all 3 in one?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    You should do your 3, but try to also cover flag’s #2 in the same review
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @liwet Three different adventures, too challenging to write it as one.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @fun_loving_fella While I appreciate @flagooner's suggestions, I can only write about my experiences
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Ok as a compromise just mention roast beef in your “who’s been sleeping in my bed?” review. It’s a very classy euphemism
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I have never been there. Please enlighten me with number 1. After all, this would be considered a CEU (continuing education unit) for the TUSCL aficionado.
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    #1 for the win
  • tbot1102
    5 years ago
    All 3 my friend....but publish them a few days apart so that the discussions/comments that you (inevitably) will generate will enlighten and entertain us all....then we can move on to your newer review. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures....
  • Greanbeans
    5 years ago
    #2? It's the least likely subject. But I'm sure you'll make it a great read
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I want to read them all. But i am especially entrigued about 3.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ faganeer shut up fool
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ warrior 15 yes azul is good but there is alot of good food in tj.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434 I like Azul when dining with the bargirls but I like a few of the places away from the Zona Notre when I eat by myself. The first time I take my CFBG to eat outside the Zona Norte, I tell her to pick wherever she wants and she picks McDonald's... Lol
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Mcdonalds yuck lol
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    All of them
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I can only write about one of three because they are different experiences which I think would benefit the TUSCL experiences. While I enjoy every mongering experience, truly only a few are worth reviewing, writing, and posting. I feel to contribute I need to write more than "I found a beautiful women, bought her a drink, took her Arriba, and left satisfied." There are far too many of those type of reviews already.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    By a very slim margin, number 1 wins. I will try to submit the review soon. Prepare yourself, it will be a long read.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    #1 'cause I liked the movie. "Blondie! Blondie!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion