tuscl

tips???

hi everyone
what is a good tip to give for a 20 dollar lap dance if you were happy with the mileage and over all experience? thanks

161 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Don’t tip. Just get another dance.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    pad, you have more discipline than I do. If the girl is cute and I like what she is doing to me, I can't stop at one. I guess you could buy her a drink.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    If I did 2 and enjoyed them I'd tip $5.00. I'd tip $5.00 on just one only if I didn't want dances from her again due to low mileage. Stopping at one with someone you like is like eating one french fry.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    $20 for 3 minutes is probably more than you make - that is fair payment/compensation and IMO no need to feel obligated to tip - I might consider tipping if she went above and beyond a normal dance (lots of titty sucking, lots of playing with your happy-stick, etc) - girls pressuring PLs for tips is part of the hustle and often no matter how much $$$ you spend or how bad the dance was some girls still pressure for tips.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    $20. for a 3 minute dance is the equivalent of $400. per hour, tips really are necessary at those rates, If she did so great and you want to show your appreciation buy her a drink, or a few more dances.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I might be more conscious about tipping if the club takes a cut of her dances and she doesn't keep the whole $20 - usually in clubs that take a cut there will be a staff member keeping count of the dances the dancers sell and one will see the dancer go up to the staff person after the dances and pay him - or one pays the club for the dances instead of the dancer directly (I don't think that's the case in the club you reviewed)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Agree with that but even so $15. for three minutes still comes out as $300. per hour not too shabby.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    1. If I just got one dance, I probably like it "meh, ok", so no tip, Otherwise, I'd "tip" her by getting more dances
    2. Even if I did like it and for whatever reason stopped at one, I only tip for extraordinary service. "happy with the mileage and experience" sounds like par for the course good dance, exactly what I expect, but I don't tip for it.
  • Asor619
    5 years ago
    IF a dancers were making minimum wage like the normal service industry I would consider a tip. Giving a lappy which is part of their job they are making more than minimum wage for that 2.5 minutes. If I like the gal like most said I'lll keep going and get additional dances and most likely come back and visit, that is their tip, If gals dont understand that and they are consumed by the right here, right now then no repeat down the road.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    That's a tough one. I only pay $10 for a dance so it's a totally different dynamic.

It really all depends on what you can afford.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    If she runs her hand up my shorts and jerks me off, I tip a $20 on top of the dance/s cost. Otherwise no.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    A $5 tip is more than enough for a dance.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    That generally covers the clubs cut of dances if they take one. Otherwise I wouldn't tip for a dance
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    No more than $5. Otherwise buy another dance
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    If I received a dance where I was "happy with the mileage and the overall experience" I would take her to the VIP and give her more than just the top.
  • Array
    5 years ago
    It’s not the usual stripper who is really making $300-400 per hour. Most strippers have considerable “down time” between dances, while they’re looking for their next ATM. So, I don’t feel taken when asked for an extra tip, if the dance was good. Where I willingly give tips, and sometimes substantial tips, is if the dance has been exceptionally good, or if the dancer has spent significant time providing good companionship via good conversation, snuggling or whatever before the dance. My CF will always make a beeline to me when I walk in the door, provides exceptional and almost unlimited conversation and gives excellent dances. All this to the point that I frequently shoo her away after an hour or so because I know she is passing up other good income just to be with me. (She is disgusted by whales and despises whale hunters.) She always gets a very nice tip from me even if it’s not whale-like.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I don't give a tip if they ask for one. That is gauche.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    For a single good dance? $5.

But it's more likely that I'll get more dances instead.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Agree with above. Asking for a tip is a great way to not get tipped.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Array we are all very aware of that, pout is many of these girls would be slinging fries making minimum wage if they weren’t strippers, the good ones hustle and make serious coin, even the lazy ones do better sitting on their phones than they’d do in most other venues., sorry bud but tipping should be reserved for extra effort and gals that go above and beyond what is expected. That’s my opinion I respect the fact that others may disagree.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Any dancer who asks for a tip doesn't get one, nor does she ever get noticed again.
  • Bavarian
    5 years ago
    I know dances are for chumps but I still get them when I encounter an exceptional beauty.

I never go to the lap dance room with the intent of only getting one dance. If they are exceptional, I get 5. Average is 3.

I don’t tip.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Nothing its to much can get 2 fichas for that.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Best tip is to buy more dances. There's also mention of 5/10/20 dollar tips based on what extra you received (handjob/blowjob/sex).
  • Lone_Wolf
    5 years ago
    No extras no tip.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Tip? Lol no. Agree with all above just get more dances. She be alright
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Pad - tip what you want and feel comfortable with. At my main club they do the dollar dance thing after stage dance. I usually give $1-3 for such a 10-30 second 'preview'. For a $20 lap dance I tip $1 to 3 depending on how I felt about dance. If it's good I go for 2 or more dances, then tip a 5?
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    to answer your question, i think 5 or 10 bucks is appropriate.

about 2 months ago, i had a dancer ask me for a tip after we had done 2 songs for 40 dollars. but in my experience, its very unusual for a dancer to *ask* for a tip after a lap dance. now if you voluntarily give them a tip---obviously they'll accept it---but i can count on one hand the amount of dancers who have actually asked for a tip after i've gotten a dance from them.

i normally don't tip for lap dances, but i've done it a very small handful of times
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I tend not to tip even for a great dance but if she asks for a tip I don't tip and avoid buying dances from her.

If i enjoyed her dances and received good mileage, I buy more dances or we can explore going to the VIP room.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I dont really expect tips for dances, but I do upsell often.

The only time i expect a tip for dances is if I'm somewhere with some retarded 2 for 1 promo or whatever that i wasnt able to run to the dressing room in time to hide after the walk around. Or say some guy prepays a dance or dances and after the dance he is being weird and slow sorting thru his cash like almost obnoxiously. Then I am like "is that for me?!?!?!?!" In my most retarded bimbo way of talking.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I do get tipped for dances just not all the time. But as I said I often sell them at a higher price because I can...
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    "The only time i expect a tip for dances is if I'm somewhere with some retarded 2 for 1 promo or whatever that i wasnt able to run to the dressing room in time to hide after the walk around."

lol its funny you mention this. i've seen this happen multiple times. often times the dancers body language will clearly indicate that they don't want to do the 2 for 1 special. they'll run to the dressing room after the 2 for 1 is called or they won't approach customers during the 2 for 1 special like they're suppose to.

its frustrating--especially in a club that has crazy high dance prices--like 10 bucks per minute (10 min for 100 bucks, 15 min for 150 bucks, etc)
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I think if you wanna tip for a dance you were happy with then by all means tip. If you dont wanna tip then dont...

I wouldn't really ask for advice on this. If I get tipped at all on top of a single dance- I've gotten from like $2-40 so it is all over the place lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    To each their own - but IMO dancers avoiding the 2-for-1 is bad-biz - clubs known to do 2-for-1s means many custies wait for it to get dances - often times the 2-for-1 may lead to more dances - as for myself if I like the dancer/dance it's not uncommon I buy and additional 1 or 2 dances right after the 2-for-1.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    "... I wouldn't really ask for advice on this ..."

I disagree - nothing wrong w/ the question - a better informed custy is good for the custy even if it means not so good for dancers - not specifically to tipping, but many uninformed custies get taken advantage of by certain dancers.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Don't tip, shaft.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    5 years ago
    I'm with Shadowcat. If she puts her hand inside my shorts and basically gives me an unsolicited handjob during a regular floor dance, then a small tip is appropriate because that is crossing into extras territory. Otherwise I wouldn't.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I say the $20 for dance is "fee for service". A tip for me is a 'thank you'. I've never had a dance that wasn't worth a 'thank you', verbally and a bill or two. (Yes, I know others have; I'm kinda new a this and been lucky.)
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    And yet I make more money at clubs that dont have dance specials! LOL

Fuck em. I'm not for sale.

Anyway if I end up somewhere with specials I just give the shittiest dance on earth if I end up doing one these days.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Who farted?
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    And yeah we are at odds as strippers vs customers as papi said but I will try and be civil.

You dont have to tip for dances. But strippers do appreciate it. Simple
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    “Anyway if I end up somewhere with specials I just give the shittiest dance on earth if I end up doing one these days.”

I realize you don’t make much off 2 for 1’s, but IMO intentionally giving a bad dance just because it’s a special is a bad idea because you could possibly establish a regular if you put forth good effort.

Dancers are bad at thinking long-term
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    And yet I make more money at clubs without specials

Repeating myself
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    The type of fuckheads that go for specials and only specials no thank you

Have a wonderful day
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Have had nothing but horrible experiences every time I ever sold a special
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    If specials and cheap dances are so good why the fuck do I make more money without specials and upcharging????

Fucking idiots
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    The fucking logic of cheap devaluation of my time leads to more money. No it fucking doesnt end of discussion
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    blahblahblah,

you know i'm right--that's why you're going crazy with 5 posts in a row lololol

about 2 months or so ago, a dancer who really, really appealed to me gave me a a terrible half-assed lap dance in which she didn't even dance for the entire song, and yet i still had to pay her 30 damn dollars SMH. this girl was a total ROB. and the sad part is if she would have put in good effort, i would have dropped 130 bucks on her for a much longer dance. but her poor effort turned me off competely, and this girl was HOT! ( read my latest southside johnnys review, its the 2nd one from the top)
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    With dance prices and fair value, what is “fair” and “value” is a weird concept and displays that strip clubs are a truly inefficient market.

One day a customer can be gladly giving you a few hundred just to sit tableside and chit chat. Another day a customer thinks you’re a ROB for refusing to allow him to finger you at $20/song.

That being said, if a dancer keeps regulars, then that probably neutralizes the inefficiency somewhat.
    ——
    As far as the OP, tip what you think is fair. For me personally, I usually get 2-5 songs off a typical customer at a time and I assume that when he’s a one-and-done he wasn’t quite happy with my dance for whatever reason.

But if he gives me a $5 tip then I know he did actually like the dance. So that’s probably a good tip as far as showing appreciation.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    On StripperWeb, I've seen the girls advise: "customers *hate* being asked for tips, but you can guilt or bully them into tips most of the time. Don't do it with regulars, since they'll turn you down or even if they do tip you, they won't come back and now you've lost regular money. But with random guys, always ask for tips, they're not coming back anyway". One of the few pieces of StripperWeb advice that seems to play out in the club in the real world and not just in StripperWeb consensus fantasy world
  • dr_lee
    5 years ago
    If I spent 20 bucks, it means I didn’t like the dance, so nada.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Go Vikings ur a fucking retard. I've been selling a lot of $50 dances is a $25 dance club. $130 isnt a lot either
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Ignored
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Go easy on GoVikings, he's one of the nicest, most laid back guys here. Your response comes across like a huge overreaction.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    CC99 its all good, if she really ignored/blocked me for that, then she's clearly super sensitive.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I stand by my opinion of him lol :)

U fuckheads are real funny coming across as disrespectful lil bitches then are surprised when I say something back
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    In real life too lmao
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    If you're on ignore then you wouldn't be able to see her response so I guess you're not on ignore.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I have him blocked and dont see his faggy ass shit responding at dc
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    CC99 she really did block me. when i click on her profile, it says blahblahblah23 has blocked you.

wow, how immature is blahblah SMH
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Nobody's being disrespectful, I actually thought he was being pretty polite about it.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Are u fucking shitting me
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Sounds like GPS to me.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    He is extremely disrespectful calling me stupid earlier "strippers are shortsighted" something about $130 as tho I think thay is a lot lol.

Also maybe he got a shit dance because the dancer couldnt stand him hmm for 1 reason or another.. I can see that.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Also some passive aggressive shit trying to tell me I am wrong

I make way more money charging higher than lower. Whatever. I know my b4 i started doing that and my after i started #s. Like damn
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I can read hoe
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’ve PMed with GoVikings about random stuff back and fourth before. Judging by those PMs, I suspect he’s one of the more respectful and easy going club customers and that it’s a misunderstanding here.
    ——
    In my area, the clubs that offer dance specials attract lower caliber dancers and those dancers don’t seem to like honoring the specials. So it’s not a smart move to have them here.

But in other areas, like Scarlett’s in Miami, which is one of the few non-brothel clubs there, I guess them having a dance special every hour is to dancer’s benefits? I never actually worked there, but I’m assuming it gives them a springboard to start pitching VIP if I were to guess.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    when/where did i call her stupid?

WOW, blahblahblah you have a really short fuse haha
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    He wasn't really saying you or dancers are stupid. He was just saying that he thinks when it comes to the way that a lot of dancers treat dance specials, that they are being short-sighted if they make it really obvious that they don't want to do it. Its not about strippers having a character flaw, its more just telling you what's its like from the PL side of things.

I've met GoVikings IRL, he's a really friendly guy, I don't see any reason why a dancer would have an issue with him.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Ok ok well shit if that is the case then I fucked up.

I'll come back to this later. I'm not gonna have a fun day tomorrow and was trying to distract myself, instead I pissed myself off posting on here.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    One thing on upcharging: I’m personally not much one for upcharging on dances. Mostly because while some customers would be okay with it, others would throw a fit. And I don’t find it worth it to dedicate the extra time chatting with him to guess which type he will be. So I prefer to stay consistent and get him over to the dance area as fast as I can. But plenty of other dancers successfully upcharge and it works well for them.

Not too sure whether my style evens out with others profit wise or if I’m sabotaging myself lol.

Plus upcharging is actually frowned upon despite the fact that (in Austin) the cabanas are so high priced for customers (compared to other places a customer could go...like Vegas) And that kind of nonsense makes me wish that club sanctioned standard dance prices were higher. Ugh.

But that brings me back to what I said earlier in this thread: “With dance prices and fair value, what is “fair” and “value” is a weird concept and displays that strip clubs are a truly inefficient market.”

Just my opinion on that.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    And aww...hope your day turns out better tomorrow than you suspect blahblah :(
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @BlahBlah

Yeah I get that. I've used TUSCL before as a way to "blow off steam" but I find that "blowing off steam" can be a bit of an addictive feeling and eventually you just lose control of that need. Its good to have something around that can relieve stress and calm you down if you're feeling pissed off or anxious about something. As for using TUSCL for distraction. Holy hell I know that feeling lol. Anyway though, hope your day doesn't go too badly.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    I'm with most of the TUSCLers in that if i only get one dance, it probably means one and done forever, so absolutely no tip no matter what she says. The only exception is, and this is a personal quirk, is if either before, during or after the dance, i recognize that i'm not particularly attracted to the dancer, and in my case it could be as simple as the girl being a 7 and not a 9, but she did everything else right and then some. She had a pleasant or better personality, went over and beyond with mileage, really put in the effort. But i just have no interest in making her a regular dancer or even dancing with her again, but in this case off of a $20 dance, i'll probably tip $5. $10 if the dance was UHM at a typically HM club (so two levels higher than average). If it was a $30 dance (like i'm usually accustomed to), then i'll probably tip $10. $5 if something was still a little off.

As for upcharging dances, i have never paid more than the established rate (which seems to be fixed at the clubs i frequent, as the girls usually have to pay a portion to the house as well), and if a girl asked for more than that, it would be a non-starter from the get go. If she asked for the "upcharged" rate after the dance, i'd just laugh and refuse and pay the house rate and let her deal with the dance counter. But this theoretical situation has NEVER happened IME, upcharged dance prices, except in the case where a club hires a feature porn star / performer where the dance prices stated upfront are generally $20 more each. Never partook in those either.

I also generally consider stacking dances, say 3+ dances, is a tip in itself, but many dancers don't seem to see it the same way or maybe they're just greedy. Think about it, it takes about 3 songs to get just one dance, the song before you go to the chump station, the song of the dance, and the song after you finish, and that doesn't include the time it takes to sell the dance in the first place, which might also take a few songs. So it takes a lot of time to get only one dance if the dancer can only sell one, but if she sells 3 or more than that's like an hour worth of "work" that she only took around 10-15 minutes of "dance" time plus however long it took to sell the dances.

I started a discussion about this many moons ago...

https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php…
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    If it was a $30 dance why would you tip more than if you got the same dance that cost $20?
    You're already out $10 more.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Personal opinion... upcharging for me is equal to asking for a tip (assuming that the upcharge *isn't* disclosed before the dance, VIP, whatever). And I don't go for that, and I won't pay it.

That said, I usually work these things out before the dance so that we're all on the same page. I very rarely have these awkward encounters.

If a dancer wants extra money over the club rate, then give me a great experience and I will tip generously and seek out a dancer on a regular basis. But if you ask or upcharge?... ain't gonna happen.

BlahBlah said “Anyway if I end up somewhere with specials I just give the shittiest dance on earth if I end up doing one these days.”

When I used to go to the Foxy Lady I used 2-for-1 specials as a way to audition new-to-me dancers. My thinking was that a dancer who tried to make me happy during a special was almost guaranteed to be a great time when the regular rates kicked in. That worked for me, for what it's worth.

I'm not going to say that BlahBlah's approach is wrong. From the dancers' perspectives, perhaps she makes more money with less work. I have no idea. But I will say that she's probably the wrong dancer for me, which is fine. That's why there are other dancers.
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    @flag
    Generally a $20 dance in these parts will be topless only. Nude dances are almost always $30. There's also a lot more mileage that seems possible in a nude dance...
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    @CMI
    To me, upcharging is more blatant than asking for a tip, because it asks/demands for a specific amount, and also multiplied by each dance. Again, i've never dealt with this, and i would just laugh, as it would never work around here outside of literally stupid PLs that got tricked by ROBs. Yes, it would be considered straight up ROB behavior here as dance prices are set and generally posted in the club...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Sure, I can understand that point of view. I'll admit that I'm more critical of upcharging as compared to asking for a tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    What is upcharging from a dancer's POV?

When dancers use this term I'm not sure if the mean:

a) getting custies to do the more expensive options available in the club - e.g. trying to sell the custy on the $30 nude-dance vs the $20 topless-dance, or "upsell" to VIP?

b) or is upselling charging more than the club rate - e.g. lap-dances are $20 but a dancer wants to charge $30?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ upcharging = b

It can either be “if you want to touch it’s $X” or just a flat out “the dance price is $Y”
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    A=upsell
    B=upcharge
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Upcharging as @nicespice describes it is a sure way to not getting any money from me. I'm sure there are many customers that feel differently, but I take it as a statement kf:

A. "I purposefully give poor dances, and I don't give a shit what the customer thinks."

B. "I have GPS, and I'm going to get the most $ I can from this sap and and give as little in return as possible."

Or

C. It's complete SS and the higher cost dances are no better than the less costly ones, but what the hell, it's worth a shot at getting this chump to pay me more."

Any one of the 3, I'll take my business elsewhere.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah. the upcharge means the dancer is likely blackballed by me even if she decides to subsequently come down to the house-price - it's equivalent to when a custy tries to get a dance below the house-price, I assume most dancers would be offended.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I’d imagine upcharging wouldn’t be well received by any TUSCLer. Just the nature of the kind of people who go to SC review websites and reads what standard in one location.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ not so sure - I became a SCer in the 2000s in Dallas years before becoming a TUSCLer - had a dancer at Baby Dolls chat/butter me up for about 15-minutes then ask if I wanted dances - I said sure - she then hits me w/ the "dances are $20 but if you want to touch it's $30" - needless to say that was the end of her - I see the upcharge analogous to going to a restaurant that has prices on the menu then have the waitress tell me "yeah if you want your food to be good then it's higher than the price on the menu" - as I've often said, dancers and SCers will rarely agree on "what's best"
  • theDirkDiggler
    5 years ago
    Now that i think about it, there was one example of upcharging that i can remember. It was at a club that had a promotional day of the week with a different rate for dances. Where $20/$30 dances were $10/$20 all day at that club and still are. And the dancer "pretended" that she didn't know that the rate was the promotional/discounted rate and asked for full price and tried to pocket the difference. When i reminded her what day of the week it was, she was like "Oh, that's right..." Yeah, right. Now if some fool didn't know about the promotion (and those days are much busier than other weekdays in terms of PLs and dancers, specifically because of the promotion), despite the DJ constantly talking about it every hour, i might see it working.

The other example i can think of is where during an obvious 2 for 1 promotion, after the girls are working the floor grabbing PLs for dances, a dancer might approach me just slightly after the other dancers, but the promotional dances still haven't started yet, and act like the promotion isn't in effect. A less savvy PL might not ask her before he goes, if this was a 2 for 1, and get suckered into going and get surprised when she asks after the first dance, if he wants another.

I do consider both of these practices shady if not outright ROBish. And i don't think any PL, TUSCLer or not would receive upcharging well if he knew that he was being upcharged. And that might be the difference. A TUSCLer or veteran would already know or quickly understand how much dances and what was expected for them typically cost. A newbie or someone that might be embarrassed or intimidated to question a dancer's prices might go along with the upcharge even if he thought it was off, but that club/dancer has probably lost that PL forever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Even worse is the "post upcharger" - the shameless ROB that tells you *after* the dances that she charges more - and many wuss PLs still pay up
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I tell them upfront.. and I dont always upcharge. It depends how badly he wants to touch me or not.

I never upcharge after the fact. That even makes me angry as a dancer.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    At some other comment.. my upcharge dances are definitely different than the regular club price. The base price is 1 way touch- upcharge is for touch.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Got it. As long as I have the opportunity to say "That's not for me." or at least negotiate a bit, then I'm not going to complain.

How a dancer runs her business in the club is none of my business. It might be frustrating (if I really like her look) and I may not like it, but it's still none of my business.
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    blah:
    "And yet I make more money at clubs that dont have dance specials! LOL
    Fuck em. I'm not for sale.
    Anyway if I end up somewhere with specials I just give the shittiest dance on earth if I end up doing one these days."

If you intentionally give bad dances on specials then of course you are going to make less money. So you make less money when you give bad dances versus when you give good dances.

I like it when a dancer hears that it's a special and encourages you to take advantage of it. That's about as special as a dancer can make you feel at a club that she offers you a free dance or to spend time with you at a reduced rate.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ "How a dancer runs her business in the club is none of my business. "

I agree, but that is taken into account with how I decide to spend my money.

Obviously the dancers know the financials better than us PLs, but some things don't make sense to me.

I don't understand how a dancer makes less money doing a 2 for 1 special than she makes hiding in the dressing room. If the guy doesn't do more dances afterwards, just move on to the next customer. Unless this just encourages PLs to wait for the specials in which case they should be infrequent and maybe have variations.

I would imagine that if she does a lame dance during the special, the likelihood of getting more lucrative dances later are greatly diminished.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @BlahBlah
    here is what Yatzee wrote

>I like it when a dancer hears that it's a special and encourages you to take advantage of it. That's about as special as a dancer can make you feel at a club that she offers you a free dance or to spend time with you at a reduced rate.<

How you do business, is your business, but I agree with that statement, and I'd bet many more do than don't.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    I think of it as making a small investment to cultivate a customer if having repeat business is important to that particular dancer.

One free dance when a dancer would otherwise just be sitting down doesn't seem like a lot to me, but I'm not the one giving the dance.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    This is an interesting topic because it allows both the dancer and customer some insight into how the other thinks about things.

Totally different perspective, and no 2 dancers or customers are the same.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    BTW, the club I usually go to doesn't do specials, but when at a club that does I will tip for a special to kinda split the difference or maybe pay full price for the 2 songs depending on the rate.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Flagooner said "I agree, but that is taken into account with how I decide to spend my money."

Absolutely agree. This can also be extended to trying to tell me that I'm having fun wrong.

My club experience (and money) is mine.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Yes because it isnt degrading whatsoever to lower prices in an already ridiculous job.

I save my sanity and deal with better customers now the way I do things. Weed out lot of grabby nasty cheap fucks.

Like the only time I do not have an issue with 2 for 1s is if I am already doing a long string of dances for someone and then gotta honor some 2 for 1 or whatever. Like yeah that is fine. But the fuckheads that sit and specifically wait for 2 for 1s. Hah I have nothing nice to say. They are the grabbiest/most soul sucking customers I just wanna murder.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I don't get how guys can feel good doing shit like that. I mean as if going to a club with the intent to grope dancers isn't bad enough.... to be cheap about it... They need to at least have a little pride and self respect.

Believe it or not, dancers have complimented me a lot on my "strip club etiquette"

I go to strip clubs to have fun. I admit I treat them like regular clubs but I tip the staff and friends and bitches, but if I want to spend time with a dancer I'll take care of her. Like one club has buy 4 get 1 dance free. So I tip them the price of the free dance, $20 and give them another $20 to cover what the club takes from them. One of my bitches works at a club where they have $10 table dances, I always get one and give her $100.

Strip clubs aren't cheap.... if a guy can't afford it he shouldn't go.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ I’m sure your bitches compliment your strip Club etiquette they smile to your face and then they gossip about what a pig you sound like.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Yeah, if a guy is shameless enough to ask for a discount, then he’s probably going to be extra grabby.
    ——
    But that may be different than club sanctioned dance specials. Idk. The only time I dealt with that was because I went to a club others had recommended, and didn’t realize that dances were $5 on a Monday until 11pm. I believe that since then they have extended that to all night. Gotta love that race to the bottom. On one hand, somehow I made it out ~okay~ I made about $400 for the night. But it was the principle of it that irked me. I didn’t give bad dances but I never went in since.

Especially because I realized this club had a dance special every day that wasn’t Friday and Saturday.

From what I’ve gathered, that club isn’t as well liked from the customers as it used to be either...except for the determined extras hounds. So I guess, one gets what they pay for.

Me personally, that experience was what motivated me to go online and get a TUSCL account in the first place. To figure which clubs had dance specials and I could avoid :)
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, you'll never get strippers by being a "nice guy" or a trick. They tell every white guy like you how they like nice guys and act all proper etc. and they'll tell you how they hate thugs and pretend to live in your vanilla world. But that's not the reality. You're the type of trick they laugh at and brag about finessing.

Nicespice, it depends on the club. I have a friend who loves day shift at a club in Vegas that has lunch specials and discounts for construction workers, and $10 lap dances. She makes like $400 to $700 a day coz of the volume of customers and since they don't spend much money on drinks and food, they tend to tip more.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ you make so many assumptions about me it’s funny speaking with eloquence isn’t being a nice guy, and having fun with a few dancers isn’t being a trick, I’ll put my cred up against yours any day of the week and 4 X on weekends, you seem to think you’re unique but that’s just your imagination at work
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you don't speak with eloquence. you sound like a condescending fake little bitch pretending to be a tough guy online. That kind of boasting usually means very low self esteem. You don't have any cred, guys like you are easy marks. They're just happy they can finesse you so easily.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ at least I don’t sound like a phony pretend pimp or a cringe inducing thug.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    you sound like a cringe inducing wannabe hugh heffner crossed with a whiny neb
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco said "you sound like a condescending fake little bitch pretending to be a tough guy online."

Someone got "irony" on their word-of-the-day calendar...
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    The one-side zero-sum-game winner-and-loser view is pure stripperweb.

I do think that everyone would rather think of themselves as predator rather than prey. Customers would rather think of themselves as scoring pussy; strippers would rather think of themselves as hustlers than as sex objects performing for money. In the case of your average strip club customer, strippers may well be right that they are more predator than prey. How many times have your regular-guy friends said they'd gone to the strip club, stripper talked him into spending way more $ than he planned, he got way less action than he thought he would? Opposite with most PLs, I imagine, and even on StripperWeb they acknowledge this -- we are after what we're after, and dismiss her if there's any hint we won't get it. In the end, if I'm after a BJ for $xyz, and I get my BJ for $xyz, I'm happy. And honestly, if the stripper wants to convince herself that she "hustled" me for $xyz, that's fine with me -- I'm fine with both sides thinking they've won, in fact I prefer my stripper thinking she was treated fairly and got what she wanted out of the transaction. As a PL, don't let the SW-types and hustler-types get you into zero-sum thinking; the only thing you should be thinking about is "I want ABC for $xyz", and if you get it, you've won (and hopefully, she's won, too). One of things that makes SW so toxic is the relentless zero-sum-game thinking. I don't ever want my ATF to think she's "lost" or whatever. I just need to get what I want.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    SW types are irrelevant. They don't even believe the shit they say.

The big problem with some hoes though is that they see the trick or the trick's money a prize. That's a mistake. They need to realize that they're the prize and deserve the money they get, and more. If she sees tricks lining up for blowjobs, a smart hoe ups her price. She also perfects her skills to make that shit last as short a time as possible so she gets the most for her time.

But for strippers....and I'm distinguishing them from hookers as it should be. They equate their self worth with $$$ a lot of times and finessing customers(making them want to give her money) makes her look good to everyone else.While it makes the customer appear as a cash cow. The big status thing for strippers is having a drug dealer boyfriend. Especially if she meets him at the club or he visits her. Strippers get mad jealous when a drug dealer comes in and brings his bitch pizza, drugs and showers her with cash. You see a lot of that one or two hours before a shift ends usually. Some bitches try to outdo each other....its kinda funny. I guess it depends on the club too though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Pretty-much in any aspect of society where one is spending $$$ the consumer will want to get a good price or at least a fair price - I don't think any consumer, including a stripper, would be ok being overcharged when spending their $$$ - but it's the nature of the beast - more often than not a salesperson will usually want to score the highest price possible no matter what.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    When it comes to illicit activities or products you're looking at black market rates... its not regular consumerism
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Ah, I remember when I had an ex regular who was a drug dealer. He’d leave the club for business and bring back cash. The most I made off him in one night was $720.

But alas, I wouldn’t agree to meet him OTC. So the cash flow stopped.

Also Icey, you seem opinionated about Stripperweb. Would you like to reveal what your screename on that site is?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    >When it comes to illicit activities or products you're looking at black market rates... its not regular consumerism<

You’re an idiot, it’s actually unregulated capitalism, pure consumerism straight from Adam Smith, the original, wrote the wealth of nations and defined capitalism before it was corrupted by regulations, it would be funny if you actually knew what the fuck you were talking about.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25, dealing in illegal labor and illegal products is called the black market. try explaining your theory to cops, a judge or the da....

NiceSpice, I discovered SW through this site and only lasted a few days on there before I was banned. I found the site to be full of the hoe version of the tricks on here...bitches trying to do their very best to avoid stating that all they are is hoes, just like tricks on here will use every excuse and euphemism to avoid being honest with themselves.

You should have gone out with the drug dealer lol
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^You are just arguing for the sake of disagreement, I'm truly finished engaging you, before anyone can have a meaningful discussion there needs to be agreement about what words mean, with you everything is semantics and straw men, capitalism is the means of bringing goods or services to market, once regulated is no longer an unregulated capital market, it becomes something else, the black market is the last form of unregulated capitalism on this planet, everything else is part of a system, that corrupts the rates and disrupts the market, if you can't understand that too fucking bad, you can set up all of the straw man arguments you like you're still wrong, Period.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Like I said, go engage in the black market and then defend it as such in court. See how far your argument gets you.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Bye Felicia
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Lap dances are not illegal nor a black-market - negotiating for extras is different thing with no set price - thus why most clubs have a set dance price and often times posted somewhere in the club.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    negotiating for extras is solicitation.Just call it what it is.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ So you have a willing buyer and a willing seller all you’re doing is complicating the transaction, no cops no courts no crime to see here, just you being a contrarian and confusing the the issue to entertain your sorry self.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ @Papi wrote
    "Lap dances are not illegal nor a black-market "

I thought you preferred to get your lap dances in a black market.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25 you're claiming that a crime isn't a crime unless LE witnesses it. That's inane. But remember your logic if something ever happens and you need police assistance
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that's ridiculous even as a premise, I'm claiming if there is a willing buyer willing seller, the the transaction goes down, no coercion, no deception,no problems, why do you get involved, is there a problem why are the police or courts or anyone other than the buyer and seller involved. OMG I forgot you're a fucking pimp, of course that'll complicate everything, geezaloo get a fucking life, you must be fucking retarded.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I don't have an issue with cheap dances where mileage is non existent or very low. I just dont understand how guys expect to touch for $10 a song in some cases. One club I tried they had regularly scheduled 2 for 25 specials but ur cut is only 15. So 7.50 a song and first thing these faggots that only buy dances during specials do is try and grab ur boobs. The fuck lol
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Yeah I agree with nicespice. I've tried more than 1 club with regularly scheduled specials and no thanks. My current home club has specials but they arent regular. So the guys are not trained to wait for specific times and be cheapasses..
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    And the last few weeks they haven't had a single special so maybe they did away with that idk when
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    *no dance specials.

I dont mind drink specials or whatever or cover specials food etc that much
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @blabls. Would you give me EXTRA attention for $500? I’m in your area every 2 months.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25 if the transaction is illegal then there is a crime being committed. Solicitation is illegal just like contracting any illegal form of labor is. Also, most prostitutes have pimps. Including ones working online and out of strip clubs. In fact, putting girls in clubs is a common strategy pimps use. But of course they don't tell tricks that lol
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Food and drink specials get guys spending more. The less money they spend on the club, the more they spend on girls. For me, the worst is high cover charges and expensive drinks. There are clubs with 2 drink minimums and cover charges where you're out $60 to $100 just walking in the door.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You’re unquestionably a sick fuck, not worth the oxygen you use.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I know you are but what am I?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You always resort to inane attempts at insults when you can't reply lulz
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I mean you're a fucking idiot for calling me a sick fuck coz I said solicitation is illegal and that hookers don't tell tricks about their pimps LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Struck a nerve didn’t I, get some help you sick fuck.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Extra attention for $500 as in sitting longer/chatting? Of course.

Extra attention like extras? No.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I mean you're a fucking idiot for calling me a sick fuck coz I said solicitation is illegal and that hookers don't tell tricks about their pimps. The truth hurts you LMFAO
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Frenulum
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    iceyloco:
    >You always resort to inane attempts at insults when you can't reply lulz

lulz?? You have got to be a woman in real life.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You have to be a misogynist to think that calling me a woman is an insult
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ You have to be a tricky loco think you make any sense
  • yahtzee74
    5 years ago
    I wasn't insulting you.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    25. Solicitation is illegal. Hookers don't tell tricks they have pimps. Those are 2 statements of fact. You claim they make no sense.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMAO @yahtzee74 at how IceyDodo never really denies being accused of being a woman. She only deflects it LOL.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Tricky loco I’ll ask you a better question how many strippers do you think have a pimp
    ehem ....... manager ?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Many do, and almost all of the ones who turn tricks. Then you also have the category of stripper boyfriends who live off of them...they usually act as cheerleaders and enablers... push them to do as much as possible for the cash.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ if you continue push that narrative, there’s an agenda going on with you,I hope that the folks on here recognize it as well. Not a single thing you post should be taken at face value, there’s a reason you won’t write a review or meet another member, or even get verified, the moment that you do that you’ll be exposed for the fraud that you are.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Its not an agenda, its the reality. Strippers....strip club culture... its a lot different than what most tricks think it is.

I'm not sure if you're just funny, naive or a fucking idiot or perhaps all three.... Now you're saying that I have an agenda coz I choose to be semi anonymous(no one is ever fully anonymous online) on a forum that essentially focuses on prostitution and a site where men review strip clubs based on where they can find the most hookers working.... Nice.

And according to you, I'm not to be taken seriously for stating that prostitution is illegal and that hookers have pimps LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Oh damn yes, you have an agenda, you’re spinning a narrative that’s completely fabricated, nobody has ever said prostitution wasn’t illegal you are such a fake it’s laughable, I’m now positively sure you’ve been here for years as a troll, wouldn’t surprise me to find out you’re dougster.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You said I was a sick fuck and don't make any sense coz I said prostitution is illegal lmfao
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I said you were a sick fuck because you are, you keep responding to everything by saying prostitution is illegal, not a single person ever said it wasn’t.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You claim its just a business and unfettered capitalism. That there's nothing illegal about consenting transactions so long as LE isn't aware. Maybe you have early onset dementia or just a senior moment....or....
  • Evasparkling
    5 years ago
    @Blahblahblah23

For $500 I would expect more than just sitting longer/chatting...

I know you said you don’t allow extras but at least can one try & grope your boobs when paying $500...

I’m usually not an extras guy...

I love getting multiple dances...

If a stripper grabs & massages my cock during dances plus allows me access to grope her boobs at will that equals a perfect night for me...

Assuming I’m spending about $500 on you for the night, are there any do’s & don’t during dances...
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I dont really have a problem with boob/ass touching except the value shoppers who get one dance and expect to touch or try to only buy during dance specials and wait around for those.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I'm not into stick shifting but not afraid to grind.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I am so confused after reading this entire thread. Every time a stripper asked for the tip, I gave it to her. At times, she may even want more of it. We only go that far if the damn bouncers are locked out. Lol.

In all seriousness, I tip only after a good VIP session or when the dancer spends time chatting with me. I tip her $20 per half hour talk time. Good or bad, that is my rate for her taking the time to chat with me. I don’t tell her that I am going to do so, I just simply do it. This way, she can come and go to hit up others if she wishes and no hard feelings from me. I realize they are there to make money making PLs feel good about whatever. I do not waste the dancers time. I pay them for their time. But, that is just how I like to club.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I think that thinking you have a right to more with a dancer just coz you tip or pay more is the wrong attitude.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I think that's fair nidan.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    If I talk to a new girl, I tip between $40 and $100
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Most I ever tipped was $300.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion