• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Shut up and go home faggor
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    6 days to goo wooooo!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Country might not make to it HK, he might grab a SG and go arriba.

We will be awaiting there in HK while he is partying in his jacuzzi suite.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @cristobal viva mexico!
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    He'll be in HK first, trust me. HK's boom boom music is so addictive and can be heard far outside. He'll be taking a shower in HK's hotel while his whole body is shaking uncontrollably in anticipation, lol, but true.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Shower then hk!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @anislee

I don't know, only if he gets dropped off right at Hotel Cascadas door step.

Being away for 6 months, then walking by a hot SG he's likely to take her Arriba right there, lol.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I will take taxi to hk doorstep. Get vip card pay for room if im hungry eat street tacos. Then shower. My first mongering will always start at hk. Best strip club im north america
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Depends on rether jet lag gets me on rether i wait till wednesday to arriba
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I have seen and fucked some hot sg lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Countryman5434

Many of the SGs on the backstreet entrance to HK are damn hot but that's one thing I have yet to do in TJ.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ christobal i have done hk bg sg and cc bgs. I still haven't done any chicas from adelitas
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    5 days wooo!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    The last three days I did some HK recon for you countryman. good time. But much too crowded last night. and the girls are fun. (but I forget their names.)
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    @ mister wonderful thanks! Much research must be done with all the gorgeous chicas in tj
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Before I entered my current phase of mongering (GFE & repeats) I had one of my best experiences with an Adelita BG.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @misterwonderful too crowded on Tuesday night?

How many PLs and BGs would you guess?
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    I think he's talking about last night for the tequila y tanga fiesta.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I am not one to criticize another man's version of paradise, but I have to say that my version doesn't include the overwhelming odor of sewage at its entrance. ;)

But all kidding aside, enjoy.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @rickduggan

The odor of sewage is usually overpowered by the smell of Carne asada cooking...lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @oldgringo

What's your take on those types of shows/promos?

I went to the Halloween Party 2018, the Lingerie Contest 2018, and the Christmas Party 2018 and while I had a lot of fun I felt the parties took away from the mongering experience.

For instance at the lingerie party it took almost two hours for the all bargirls to make their way up and down the runways.

I remember approaching a bargirl during the show and she was more interested in watching the than having a drink.

I appreciate your dos centabos.
  • pensionking
    5 years ago
    The last time I visited TJ, during the taxi ride over, I got a decent look at a migrant camping area off to the right. Sad and depressing. Killed the mood.

5 minutes later, with tits in my face, I shook it off and forgot about it. I am a bad person.

An hour later, I had contributed US $80 to the local economy. I am a good person.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, I've only been to a few of those events. I usually try to avoid them because I don't like the big crowds. Occasionally they are okay, just for a change of pace, but I prefer a regular HK night over an event night.

Last night I checked out the Avengers theme party at Chicago Club to use a free beer coupon I had. It was kind of silly. After that had one beer in Tropical and was planning to go to bed early. Then, decided to do just a quick walkthrough in Hong Kong before bed. Well, that didn't happen. Next thing I know they are pulling me on stage and pouring tequila and beer down my throat. Then, about 20 minutes later, they pulled me on stage again for a body shot contest which I failed miserably at. I was muy borracho. I'm afraid to see the video of the fiesta when I return to Cascadas. I fear my political aspirations have been ruined. :)
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    5 days to go the countdown continues woooooo!
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    This will be my permanent zona norte countdown board. Flagoneer enjoy!
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    I should offer free cups to all that read.
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    Fruit cups
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    4 days away wooo
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    Only 4 days until you travel to TJ to demean and exhibit your superiority over their most desperate ladies?
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    https://www.tuscl.net/app/discussion.php… @fagoneer please post here. Thanks.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Countryman, do they have street hookers, bar hookers, in your home metro?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion