tuscl

Nipple play

Musterd21
Indiana
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 5:38 AM
Many years ago when I was 18 I dated a girl that was into nipple play. I let her just so I could play with her’s. Any one else have thoughts on this???

14 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    One would think nipple play is at least as popular as gravity;)
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Mutual nipple play is fucking awesome. I'm not sure I could orgasm without mine being involved. One of my favorite things in life.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    i'm not sure how common this is--but i've heard that some dancers will play with and sometimes even suck a customers nipples. it probably happens when customers are wearing those button down shirts. i never wear those as far as nipple play---i love sucking a womans breasts
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I had this last week. In VIP, she wanted to suck on my nipples while she stick Shifted my shaft and I tugged on her nipples. Happens to Me a lot, but that could be because my nipples tend to follow suit with my cock. They can stand at attention for up to 4 hours or more in the right environment.
  • BigDickSammy_
    5 years ago
    I got something you can play with
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    I used to have a favorite who liked playing with nipples. I didn't care either way
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    5 years ago
    I would feel extremely unmanly letting a woman play with my nipples. That's a no go zone.
  • lopaw
    5 years ago
    Without 2-way nipple play there's no point.
  • Mr_PUA_Guy50
    5 years ago
    Fuck that pussy shit. Sex is about what a man does to a woman.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    ^^^ exactly! The more we play, the pointier they get!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Without nipples boobs would be pointless
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Even better is when the areolas rise to the occasion above the boobs to give the nipples a platform to stand out on!
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I find the dancers/bargirls who nipple play are trying more to excite you, though it may not work (it did not with me), I recognize and appreciate the effort.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I love it when the strippers and/or AMP Chicks play with ANY PART of my body, nipples included.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion