Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Nipple play

Musterd21

Indiana

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Many years ago when I was 18 I dated a girl that was into nipple play. I let her just so I could play with her’s. Any one else have thoughts on this???

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

One would think nipple play is at least as popular as gravity;)

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Mutual nipple play is fucking awesome. I'm not sure I could orgasm without mine being involved. One of my favorite things in life.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

i'm not sure how common this is--but i've heard that some dancers will play with and sometimes even suck a customers nipples. it probably happens when customers are wearing those button down shirts. i never wear those

as far as nipple play---i love sucking a womans breasts

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I had this last week. In VIP, she wanted to suck on my nipples while she stick Shifted my shaft and I tugged on her nipples. Happens to Me a lot, but that could be because my nipples tend to follow suit with my cock. They can stand at attention for up to 4 hours or more in the right environment.

Profile picture for BigDickSammy_
BigDickSammy_
•

I got something you can play with

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I used to have a favorite who liked playing with nipples. I didn't care either way

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

I would feel extremely unmanly letting a woman play with my nipples. That's a no go zone.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Without 2-way nipple play there's no point.

Profile picture for Mr_PUA_Guy50
Mr_PUA_Guy50
•

Fuck that pussy shit.

Sex is about what a man does to a woman.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

^^^ exactly! The more we play, the pointier they get!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Without nipples boobs would be pointless

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Even better is when the areolas rise to the occasion above the boobs to give the nipples a platform to stand out on!

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I find the dancers/bargirls who nipple play are trying more to excite you, though it may not work (it did not with me), I recognize and appreciate the effort.

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

I love it when the strippers and/or AMP Chicks play with ANY PART of my body, nipples included.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement