tuscl

What if gravity stipped working?

Chilli_Powdurr
StripperWeb AssKisser
Monday, April 15, 2019 7:57 PM
Would I fall off the earth and get abducted by aliens?

16 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    There is not an alien ignorant enough to attempt such a feat.
  • GeneraI
    5 years ago
    so, as part of the question does gravity just no longer exist for the whole universe, or just for earth, or just for you? I think we'd probably all freeze to death, but maybe we would just float off the earth, it's spinning at basically 25,000 mph, we'd basically be on a big merry go round. but no gravity in the solar system means the earth would just continue traveling on it's path and not wrap back around the sun, the sun wouldn't be holding all it's hydrogen together, so it would all just fly apart, so freezing to death seems likely, but i'm not totally sure.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Lmfao!
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Indeed, what would happen if gravity stripped naked?
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Tits would no longer sag.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    Chilli_Powdurr, don’t listen to Nidan111. I’m sure there is an anal probe in your future, regardless of whether or not gravity continues to function. But a more brilliant question is “how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood - and then gravity stopped working?” ;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^LMFAO
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ve always been a big fan of gravity;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Gravity keeps me grounded
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Next time you wacked one off you'd get to the moon. See ya
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    jet
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dumbass
  • NinoBambina
    5 years ago
    Myntits mightnfloat away
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    This would be a neat trick
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    (1) Breast implants (to achieve that look that defies gravity) would no longer be necessary for the older babes. (2) I could finally win the men's Olympic high jump. (3) It would provide an immediate solution to global warming. In fact that fusion reactor in the sky would extinguish, and we would freeze to death pretty quickly.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    I think it best to message John Mayer and ask him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion