tuscl

Clubbing while sick

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
Monday, April 15, 2019 11:03 AM
Im just about done getting over a cold and am faced with a conundrum. The girl I want to see only dances on Mondays, and I would hate to wait a week, but I prefer to club at 100%. Anyone clubbed while with a cold or a hangover? And before any of you get holier than thou a lot of dancers Ive met with over the years have worked when getting over a flu or cold. The annoying thing is those same dancers love to DFK and I would always feel a little sick for half a day.

20 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I would wait as I wouldn't enjoy clubbing while sick. Also, two wrongs don't make a right - just because some dancers don't care about infecting others doesn't justify you doing the same.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, you won't have as much fun being sick at the club... plus you can infect others.
  • justaguy79
    5 years ago
    Sick I probably wouldn't for purely selfish reasons. I would have more fun spending that money when I was 100%. But the hungover nut is the best nut, in my experience.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I guess it depends on how bad the cold is. Think about it this way. Is your sickness bad enough that you would consider not going to work or going to a party because of it? If the answer is yes, best to just rest.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    A good orgasm can help a hangover. But if I'm sick I would generally be wasting my money to club.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Sick is not for sharing. IMHO
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    I like how rickdugan responds to the twentyfive parody account like it is a serious question! Brilliant! Next thread from TwentySix: the perils of clubbing with Ebola! ;)
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ #dumbass
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    4got2think, if we stopped responding to topics just because a troll account introduced it, this board would dry up. It was a decent topic regardless of the source, so I waded in.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    4got2think, if we stopped responding to topics just because a troll account introduced it, this board would dry up. It was a decent topic regardless of the source, so I waded in.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Whoever runs the TwentySix account apparently forgot where they were logged in. A troll that's accidentally on topic is almost amusing. ... almost...
  • _Constantine_
    5 years ago
    I know a guy named SCPandit that used to do this. He said it was a killer time!
  • NinoBambina
    5 years ago
    This is a no no. I am going to Miami and doing shower shows in your hotel
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion